Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier - Page 3 Empty Re: Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:40 pm

Sophia growled quietly at the Champs obstinant reply. "Fine Bitch... Have it your way..." Having been pinned for what felt like forever the slender girl had regained a bit of energy. She used some of this extra gas in the tank to start thrashing about wildly as she cursed and yelled at Claire.

Once her sudden tantrum allowed her to get an arm loose Sophia would take a swipe at Claire's glasses, hoping to knock them far away and impair this nerds vision.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier - Page 3 Empty Re: Claire St.Claire Vs. Sophia Salt - Kawaii Championship Qualifier

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:52 pm

Sophia managed to just barely beat this initial pin count, impressive for a girl who had just come back to her senses after being knocked silly. She thrashed wildly, without much regard for tactics, but she did manage to get a swipe in at Claire's face, stinging her skin with the sudden, sharp impact and sending her glasses skittering off to one side, with Claire slumping down off of Sophia's body with them.

"Hey!" Claire yelped, a vein in her forehead throbbing in annoyance with the girl whom she had been gracious enough to give a shot at the title, in spite of all her poorer qualities. Knocking a competitor's glasses off in the middle of a match was patently unfair.

Luckily for Claire, she wasn't completely blind without them. Everything was a blur, but it was a blur of many different colors, and if she struck at Sophia she was confident she would still hit her, though she probably could not be precise enough to hit a certain spot. So Claire would aim a chopping slap-punch sort of blow directly at the center of Sophia, right in the middle of her chest, trying to maximize her chances for a hit while throwing the girl back and giving her time to go pick up her glasses!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:34 am

Though she had lost the round Sophia took pride in denying the champ a triumphant ten count. The icing on the cake was sending this cute jerks glasses flying. Unfortinay, Claire seemed to make up for her blindness with targeted fury. 

Just as the arrogant blonde started to cackle at her half blind buddy she took a hard punch-slap righ between her perky tits. "Gah... Fucking blind jerk! That hurt!

Soon after Claire left to poke around for her glasses Sophia quietly crawled after her. The little blonde ninja skulked across the ring on all fours so she didn't make the ring creak. And to be extra careful the sly little devil held her breath with each careful inch forward. As soon as she was in position the devious girl would pounce onto Claire's back. 

From there she would quickly wrap her legs around the Champs slender waist and lock the champ into a sloppy but aggressive rear naked chokehold.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:19 am

While it seemed clear to Claire that she had, indeed, won the round, without the ten-count pin, a victory did not count as a victory. Sophia was making things so incredibly difficult, and now was showing off what seemed to be a propensity for playing dirty, as a swipe she took at Claire's face took Claire's glasses right off of her nose.

Claire got her back for that, and while Sophia was stunned Claire would move to find her glasses. The ring floor was mostly one color, though a logo near the center complicated things somewhat, as did the shadows of the turnbuckles. The crowd was actually helpful at this point, with Claire's fans raising a cheer as she got closer, playing a game of hot and cold that quickly brought her to the spot where her glasses lay. She bent over and picked them up from the canvas, putting them on and blinking a couple of times.

And suddenly she had a heavy weight on her back, the blonde riding her like a pony, wrapping arms around her neck to choke her, legs clinging around her torso! "Gaaah!" Claire barked, flailing both arms back and thrashing about!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3