Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 11:17 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 11:16 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nami Shinjo vs. Stone - Ton Of Heart

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Nami Shinjo vs. Stone - Ton Of Heart - Page 4 Empty Re: Nami Shinjo vs. Stone - Ton Of Heart

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Yeah, it was kind of inevitable. Didn’t mean Stone had to be happy about it.

There wasn’t any real gentle way to slam someone on the back of her knee like this, but it was the only way she could see to end this in a definitive fashion. Anything less and Nami would probably kick out, make an escape, and drag this fight on further, something she was desperately hoping to avoid. The nuclear option made sense, as much as the booing crowd didn’t want to see that. Even the referee was giving her the stink eye.

Stone brushed it off with a deep sigh, reached out, and rolled the lifeless Nami over to her back, taking care to put her in as comfortable a position as possible. Reaching over, she planted her hand on the young woman’s chest, pinning her to the mat. Not that she needed any real effort, here. She could’ve gotten by using a finger.

[b]”1! 2! 3!”[b]

And it was over.

The bell rang and Stone stood up before it had even finished echoing, beginning the long trek towards the back, stretching out her arms as she went. She was just about to step through the ropes, too, when a better thought occurred to her. Looking back to Nami with a huff, she walked back and sat down beside the sleeping fighter, crossing her legs as she settled in. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be too long before she woke up, and they could have a quick word before they parted ways.

Back to top Go down

Nami Shinjo vs. Stone - Ton Of Heart - Page 4 Empty Re: Nami Shinjo vs. Stone - Ton Of Heart

Post by Yori Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:52 pm

The three count could have easily have been longer... ten... twenty... maybe even a minute. It took her awhile to blink life back into those eyes of hers as she laid on the mat where she had been left. With a strained groan she tried to sit up but found the mat to be a more comfortable resting place for now, so she dropped back to the canvas with a deflated sigh. Her gaze lingered on the ceiling for a time as she took in the noise around her before finally realizing she wasn't alone. With a startled expression she looked over to find Stone looming nearby, sitting comfortably beside her. The young girl blew out a hard breath, flapping her lips.

"So... I lost, huh?" The brunette was pouting, pretty sure she had heard the count and the bell in her far off haze. She didn't sound angry or bitter. Looking up at Stone, she still somehow wasn't even intimidated by the woman who had been throwing her around like a ragdoll. She just seemed disappointed in herself. For a few seconds. "But I almost got you." A smirk, as if the statement was unquestioningly true. It seemed as though she had been watching a very different match... or she had a concussion. Who could say?

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Stone didn't say anything at first, just waiting for Nami to come back to reality. She knew from experience how disorienting this sort of thing could be, especially after being knocked out for so long. It was like your entire brain had to reset, took a minute to remember where you were and how you got there in the first place. Sure enough, sense would return to her momentarily, she’d look around, and…

”Hi.” She gave Nami a little wave and a smile, greeting her as she returned to the land of the living. ”Sorry about putting you down so hard. Just wanted to make sure you were coming out of it okay.”

Stone had a little sigh at her assertion, not sure whether it was just wishful thinking on her part or brain damage. If the former, it was admirable, at least. If the latter, it was more worrying. Being an optimist, she choose the first option.

”Maybe you did.” She nodded and stood back up, pressing her knee as she rose for some extra thrust. She reached her hand down, offering to help the younger woman rise to her feet. ”How about you train some more, keep going at it, stick to this wrestling thing. If you’re still hanging in there this time next year, we’ll go again. Deal?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:53 pm

Nami peered up at the offered hand with a cocked head. With a shake of her head and a pained smile at the motion, she decided against the help. It was a struggle to sit herself up, managing to get to a sitting position with her legs crossed at least before needing a break. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the offer, but she couldn't take it. Her being here was to prove that she was as tough as Natsuko. No hand outs. While she was still summoning up the strength to stand though, she looked up to the mountainous Stone and spoke.

"Hey… I have a question. You seem pretty nice even if you look like someone who steals lunch money. Why does everyone not seem to like you?" Her gaze shifted to the crowd, many of who were still hoping and needing at the Valkyrie despite her solid performance and adherence to the rules. Someone like Nami who knew next to nothing about the bikers previous reputation was clearly baffled by why they would be so upset with having a winner.

With a laborer effort she started to stand, taking inspiration from Stone's own technique to use her knees as support along the way. Not that it was anything special, but it was clearly something she had done only because Still me did it… so it must be a good way. Sure enough she was up on her feet, though a bit wobbly. The first thought she had was wanting to soak in a bath for a bit… she hurt all over.

"Next year? Whaaaa? That's like, months away. You aren't trying to run from me, are you?"
Nami folder her arms, unknowingly starting to lean to one side. She caught herself with a fumbled step, making a greater effort to stand up straight again and look serious. "Half a year, at most. I get good fast. Real fast. Faster than the human eye can see, and that is science."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:01 pm

Stone raised an eyebrow when Nami refused her hand and made her own effort to stand. The girl was sweet enough to make toothaches, it couldn’t have been to be rude. Did her hand smell? She gave it a sniff, shrugged, then stood up as well, starting to take off through the ropes.

She paused and turned back, one leg hanging on the middle rope, as her former opponent asked her question. It was enough to make Stone pause - not because she didn’t know the answer, but because she wasn’t sure on the best way to explain it.

After a moment she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. ”My Dad’s an ass, but he always had this saying, not sure if you guys have it here - ‘You’re judged by the company you keep’.” She groaned, an automatic reaction to thinking of him too much. ”It’s like that. Hanging with the wrong crowd. Complicated.”

She stepped through the ropes all the way now, and hopped back down to the floor, shaking her head at Nami with a small laugh. ”I’m pretty sure I couldn’t run from you if I tried, Nami-chan. Suit yourself. Half a year. But don’t disappoint me. I expect to have my butt thoroughly kicked.”

Stone threw the little fireball of a woman a quick thumbs up, then proceeded up the ramp, heading towards the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:06 pm

"Oh." She had considered simply telling Stone she should keep better company then. She didn't say it though, perhaps being knocked around had made her a bit slower than usual. It lingered on the tip of her tongue though as she had the briefest of thoughts about how she would feel with the roles reversed. Even though it was impossible... what if people disliked her best friend Natsuko? Would Nami suddenly stop wanting to hang out with her? No way! She instead gave Stone a nod of understanding. It wasn't exactly fair that she seemed to have a bum rap because of someone else.

"You could try, but I'd catch you pretty fast."
Nami meandered to the ropes, draping herself up against them as she spoke over the side of the ring down to Stone. "I'll be extra thorough kicking your keister next time, promise!" The brunette hopped a bit, forgetting for a moment her legs were actually made of spaghetti and the moment. Thankfully she had the ropes there to catch herself. The thumbs up got a wide grin on her face as she watched Stone go, a bit starry eyed.

"She's so coooooool..." She couldn't wait to tell Natsuko all about this! Well... tell her selective things about this. Maybe leave out the fact she lost. Hopefully her friend hadn't been watching.

Winner: Stone via Pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4