Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kickinshinz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 Empty Re: Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW

Post by Cherry Lover Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:17 pm

As she listened to the referee counting out the pin, her opponent clearly not in any fit state to fight, Sakura could barely believe what she was hearing and seeing. Had she actually won a fight? And without suffering so much as a scratch in the process, either.

I won? I really won? she thought.

In shock at the outcome, Sakura lay on top of her opponent for a few moments, before finally snapping out of it, and jumping to her feet.

"I won!" she shouted, happily, her arms in the air. "I actually won a fight!"

Sakura danced around the stage in celebration, punching the air and shouting happily. She couldn't believe that she had actually managed to win a genuine wrestling match against a far stronger opponent. She continued dancing around the ring, clearly overjoyed by her unexpected victory before, after a little while, she broke into a well-known song.

"We are the champions. We are the champions. No time for...", she sang happily, before suddenly stopping as the next word in the song caused her to look towards her opponent. "Oh...."

Sakura's jubilation immediately vanished as she looked at her vanquished opponent, still groaning in pain from the torment that had been inflicted upon her. The girl was simply too kind to deserve this kind of treatment and, further, Sakura couldn't help but think that, had Likiliki not been so kind as to hold back with her initial attack, she likely wouldn't had the opportunity to take control of the match in the first place.

Walking over towards the girl, Sakura gave her a gentle smile.

"Don't worry, Likiliki, it's over now", she said, gently. "I won't hurt you any more."

Sakura looked down at the girl kindly for a few moments, before she came to a horrible realisation, a look of sadness forming on her face as she did.

But, it's not over, is it? She lost, so now she has to be tortured. For an entire day. By me...

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 Empty Re: Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:27 pm

The pink haired bomb shell would continue to lay on the ground for a few moments after the victorious Sakura... No... her mistress would get up and start celebrating. She had actually lost? The surfer couldn't believe it. Not only had this been a quick match, but it looked like her new mistress hadn't of had a single scratch on her. The pink haired woman would eventually get up while Matou would continue celebrating, but only rise to her knees. This was the punishment of the match. This would be where Sakura L. would be and wait until her mistress would order her otherwise. Eventually Matou would notice the Islander on her knees and walk over to her, a gentle smile on her face, saying she wouldn't hurt her anymore.

"Mistress," The Aqua colored eye woman would respond, a bit of pain could still be heard in her voice, but a smile would be on the Hawaiian's face. "You don't need to lie. I know I have loss, and I know that you are going to punish me greatly for that. I agreed to that and I accept that." Sakura would look up at her mistress and a bigger grin would appear on her face as she realized something. "Mistress, I am just so happy that I can make you smile right now. You were so sad and gloomy when you came into the ring, but now you are filled with Jubilation. I am so ecstatic for you, my mistress! Now...." the pink haired doll would lower her head and fully bow to the woman that now owned her body for the next 24 hours. "Order me as you see fit mistress. Please make sure the crowd gets an amazing show."

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 S8xmD3pSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 348zYljSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 0QTZD7iSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 JY4QI5zSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 6ZLAa7VSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Lover Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:27 pm

Sakura looked down sadly at her defeated opponent as the girl spoke, reminding Sakura of both her kind-hearted nature and the fact that Sakura now had to punish her for her defeat. The combination of the two, coupled with the fact that her opponent had clearly lost due to her kindness, made Sakura feel utterly awful about what she was now expected to do.

But, as awful as Sakura felt about it, she knew that she had little option. The torture was a considered part of the fight, so if she refused to at least make some attempt, she would be considered in breach of her contract. She could, of course, ask to swap roles and be tortured instead, but she didn't particularly enjoy the idea of spending the next 24 hours in the sort of unbearable agony Likiliki had made it clear that she would inflict upon her in the even of her victory. Further, the girl had, unlike Sakura, willingly signed up to this match knowing that, if she lost, she would be tortured, and she seemed to have completely accepted her fate.

Still, if she was going to torture the poor girl, she would at least try to minimise her misery. So, forcing a smile onto her face to hide the discomfort she felt at torturing the sweet girl, Sakura spoke up.

"Thank you, Likiliki", she said, a gentle tone to her voice, before pausing momentarily.

"Well, I guess we should get started. Since I don't know where you live, could you take me there, please?"

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:38 pm

The Pink Haired Bomb Shell would look up to her new mistress, asking if she could take her to her home. "But of course misstress. I live to serve." The slave would say, bending over and lightly kissing the left foot of her mistress, before standing up. "It would be my pleasure. But before that... The Surfer would nod to the gorgeous woman's mostly exposed body. "Would you like to go to the locker room and change clothes? I don't know if you want to be walking out in public wearing that. Also... is my current outfit to your liking? Or would you rather that I change clothes... or just get rid of them." The Pink haired girl would respond. Part of Likiliki was mad that she had lost and was being forced to serve, but at the same time she knew that if she was going to be forced to be a POW, she was going to be the best damn POW anyone had ever seen.

Sakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 S8xmD3pSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 348zYljSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 0QTZD7iSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 JY4QI5zSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 6ZLAa7VSakura Matou vs. Sakura Likiliki: Hardcore Hentai POW - Page 3 YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Lover Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:55 pm

Sakura watched with surprise and slight arousal as her new "slave" bent down to kiss her foot. She really hadn't expected such treatment. Still, the girl did have a good point, and Sakura responded accordingly.

"Y..yes, that's a good idea", Sakura said, a little embarrassed. "I shouldn't go outside wearing this."

Sakura paused for a moment, considering her response to the next question, before deciding that she had no reason to humiliate the kind girl unnecessarily.

"You can get changed into your normal clothes too, if you want", Sakura said. "In fact, let's both head back to the changing rooms and have a nice, long, hot shower. It'll soothe your aches and pains, and that way we'll both be nice and clean before we get started."

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:16 pm

As Sakura would say that they were leaving for home, and no one was stripping down, the crowd would start to boo slightly. The slave girl would tilt her head a bit confused. If she had been the victor, she would have had Matou strip down nude and crawl out after forcing one more orgasm out for good measure. That being said, Likiliki was partialy glad she got a bit of a break before the hell of a night that awaited her. "Understood mistress, in which case I would assume you would like to use my car? I assure you that it will be to your liking, a black Lamborghini with neon rims and underside. It also has a camera and microphone in the trunk in case you wish to keep me there, and of course controlled AC for both so you can stay in the warmth while I remain in the freezing cold. If that is your wish." The Pink haired slave would wait for her mistress to respond to her before turning and heading to the back unless the lovely Matou had something else to say to her.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Lover Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Sakura frowned as she heard the boos from the crowd. It was obvious to her that they wanted to see her opponent humiliated for their pleasure, as distasteful as it was.

"Y..You can drive me", Sakura said. "I don't have a lot of experience driving, and I wouldn't want to damage such a nice car."

Then, she sighed. As much as Sakura hated the thought of humiliating the kind girl, she knew that, if she was ever going to get free of her current manager and his sadistic match-making, she would need the crowd on her side. And that meant giving them a show.

"Erm, Likiliki", she said, apologetically. "Sorry, but would you mind stripping for me, please? Whilst I'd much rather avoid humiliating you like this, it doesn't look good to the owners if I walk off after my first victory to a chorus of boos. So could you put on a nice show for them, please?"

"I'm really sorry about this", she added. "I promise that I'll let you have a nice warm shower afterwards, and you can still put on your normal clothes for the trip home."

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:20 pm

As her mistress spoke, the poor little slave's heart sunk a little, but at the same time she knew that this was how it should be. "But of course mistress." Likiliki would respond, taking off her clothes in a slight rush. Under normal circumstances, the pink haired bimbo would try to make a bit more of a show if she was stripping naked, but right now she was nothing more than a piece of flesh. Nothing special that should be celebrated, so why make the audience wait for something not that special?
The little Slave Nude:

Once Likiliki was done striping, the crowds boos would start to die down, the woman would look back at her mistress. "Will that be all, mistress? You can do more if that is what you wish, if I had won, I would have striped you down naked, continued my assualt for a little bit, before shoving a vibrator up your ass and make you crawl out of the arena. So you don't need to feel a need to go easy on me, m'lady." This was a slight lie. Under normal circumstances, yes, that is what Likiliki would have done, but the surfer probably would have made an exception seeing how Sakura was obviously not wanting to be here.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Lover Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:19 pm

Sakura couldn't help but be aroused by the sight of the very attractive girl stripping off her clothes without ceremony. However, despite her seemingly-willing behaviour, Sakura couldn't help but notice the slight hint of unhappiness in her opponent's body language as she forced the girl to strip despite her previous promise, and she felt bad about it.

Even the girl's next words didn't change Sakura's feelings. Normally, such a statement would have made Sakura feel considerably less guilt about the torments she would be forced to inflict on the girl. In fact, she might even relish them. But, the context, the submissive tone of her comments and Likiliki's obvious prior reluctance to torture her made Sakura feel like it was just an attempt to make Sakura do what needed to be done without feeling bad about it. And, as such, it made her feel even worse.

Yet, even so, Sakura knew that the girl was somewhat right. Just forcing her to strip wasn't enough. At the same time, though, Sakura had absolutely no appetite for beating up the poor, tormented girl even further, and she didn't have a vibrator on hand, so those things were out. Still, crawling was something she could do, and it would at least mollify the crowd somewhat.

"I don't have a vibrator available, and you've suffered enough of a beating already. But I guess you can crawl out of the ring if you really want to", she said with a sigh. "I'll meet you in the changing room, OK?"

With that, Sakura turned to walk out of the ring, feeling far less happy about her victory than she had a few minutes earlier.

Sakura Matou

Cherry Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:58 pm

The Pink haired woman would nod accepting her mistress orders. "Well, I am not going to go out of my way to crawl if I don't need to, so I'll just go ahead and just walk, thank you for the choice mistress."

And with that, Sakura would head out of the arena and toward the shower area.

Topic continued here.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3