Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reiko Hisashi

2 posters

Go down

Reiko Hisashi Empty Reiko Hisashi

Post by ReikoH Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:35 am

Name: Reiko Hisashi
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Auburn/Red
Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Weight: 139 lbs (63 kg)
Nationality: Japanese-American
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: "Sky Limit" by YOHIO
Spoiler:

-=Wrestling Information=-

Endurance: 7/10
Strength: 6/10
Speed: 7/10
Defense: 9/10
Technique: 9/10
Total: 38

Other Attributes:
Entering the world of professional wrestling only recently, Reiko's #1 attribute is her keen wrestling mind and veteran-like instincts. Where Ms. Hisashi might be considered only "middle of the pack" physically, she is an uncanny ring technician and escape artist. Her brand of charisma is that of few words, but those she does speak are packed with intensity. She beams with quiet confidence, and despite breaking into the scene only a few years ago, her studious mind has given her all the time needed to study and become extremely competent compared to other rookies.

Favored moves:
Quick strikes and throws, various submission holds, "out of nowhere" pinning combinations.

Signature moves:
"Escape Velocity": Knee Plus (running/leaping knee to face, primarily used to down opponents to lock in a submission)
"G-Force": Top Rope (or springboard) Legdrop (usually applied to a kneeling or prone opponent, a secondary finisher)
"Event Horizon": Bow and Arrow Lock (primarily used as a submission finisher, her favored move)

-=Biography/Other Information=-

Visual Appearance:
Spoiler:

Wrestling Attire:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Quiet and studious outside of the ring, Reiko might come across as mild mannered from afar. When given a microphone or when standing in the squared circle however, her true ring persona takes control. She isn't one for long, drawn-out speeches, and doesn't believe she needs to talk to prove herself. "Think I'm not the real deal? Then get in here so I can prove you wrong!"

Past/History:
Born a citizen of Japan, Reiko's parents moved to America when she was just six, causing her to be something of an outcast with few friends. Even after breaching the language barrier, the young girl kept mostly to herself, finding refuge in books about outer space, aliens, and other works of science fiction. When she was eleven, this fascination lead her to meet Rachel, a girl slightly older than her attending the same school who was also an avid fan of the genre. The two became inseparable, and before long, Reiko took an interest in some of Rachel's other hobbies... one of which, professional wrestling. At thirteen, the two had to part ways as Rachel's family moved away, but Reiko continued to attend local indy shows, and through this new passion, became a much more social, outgoing person.

Through high school, Reiko had begun attending various sports clubs, getting into excellent physical shape, but was ever frustrated that her school did not offer amateur wrestling classes for girls. At eighteen, she decided to try her luck catching the eye of the local indy promoter, wanting to pursue this passion as a career. With no experience, the promoter was less than interested, but pointed her in the direction of a wrestling school, telling her that if she was truly interested, to learn the ropes herself. Unfortunately, her parents forbade her from attending until after graduation, and shortly after their family came upon severe financial hardship when her father lost his job. Without enough money to move out on her own or pursue her passion, Reiko would have to take up various part-time jobs straight out of school to support herself.

For four years, Reiko lead a steady but mundane life in unfulfilling entry-level jobs, making some money on the side writing science fiction stories over the internet, until one faithful day Rachel, who she had kept up with through social media, sent her a private message. "You still into wrestling? I've come across a bit of money and I'm planning a trip to, get this - Japan! I'm going to go see the biggest event outside the country, but I don't want to go alone and have nobody nearby I trust to leave the country with. How bout you come with me? I'll pay for everything, it'll be great!"

Reiko didn't even think twice ditching her dishwashing job to attend, and the pair were absolutely blown away by the show. Reiko's enthusiasm for wrestling had reached an all-time high, and she shared with Rachel her desire to attend wrestling school using the little bit of money she had saved up. Her friend was absolutely ecstatic to hear this as it was something she had always wanted to do herself but could not due to her severe asthma, so suddenly, Rachel saw a way to sort of vicariously pursue her dream through her friend. "Come move in with us, I'll support you all the way!" Now armed with a means to reach her ends, Reiko found herself a position to seek the training she needed.

She proved to be a quick study, and through a combination of incredible diligence and the discovery of her innate knack for things, Reiko proved successful and graduated from the small-time performance center she had attended, even getting scouted for a few indy appearances where she worked as an enhancement talent for the local stars. It wouldn't take but a couple of years for her sporadic indy appearances to take her all over the country, and before long she found herself winning from time to time!

Now twenty-seven years of age, Reiko finds herself in the pursuit of making a true impact in the scene, always aiming ever higher.

"To the stars! The person I'll be one day... she'll surely stand among them. The sky's no limit to what I can do!"

-=AFW Information=-

Record: 1
Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Last edited by ReikoH on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:07 am; edited 5 times in total

List of my characters:
Reiko Hisashi
Amelia Wright
Brooklyn "Brook" Bridges (can do both Friction/Tension)
ReikoH
ReikoH

Back to top Go down

Reiko Hisashi Empty Re: Reiko Hisashi

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:23 am

Accepted! You may now RP as you like. Welcome to the site.

Back to top Go down