by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW! - Page 3 Empty Re: Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:29 am

With her opponent blindly stumbling about the ring the Queen took a few precious breaths before making her move. Leana silently signaled her accomplice to start stomping his feet on the ground. With Makita facing the wrong way, Leana would sneak behind her, trapping her in an inverted facelock, and grabbing ahold of her skirt for leverage. Assuming this succeeded she would then lift and slam Makita back to the mat head first. This was a move she charmingly referred to as the Peasant Killer.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW! - Page 3 Empty Re: Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Blinded as she flailed about, trying to find anything to get her hands on to bring herself to a stable balance, Makita felt the Queen behind her as she wrapped her arm around her neck from behind forcing her to bend backward. Already disoriented, being arched back made it difficult for Makita to stay stable as she felt Leana grabbing at her skirt, and with a pull on it and her neck, she was forced up into the air before being driven right back down onto her upper back and neck in painful fashion!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:03 am

The triumphant queen would grin before leaning on Makitas stomach and living one of her pale legs for the pinfall. With a deadly glare, Leana mounted at the ref. 
"Don't sully my victory with a fast count! Clearly, I only need one move to win!"

The ref bowed down and dutifully counted at an especially slow pace. "One!..... Two!....."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:35 pm

Makita moaned on her back, her head was spinning after being driven right into the mat as Leana laid on top of her and hooked the leg. She had her world rocked and if this was under normal rules of a three count, Makita would not have gotten herself back together.

"Three!..... Four!...."

But the extra second was all she needed to try and force her shoulder up, trying to kick out of the pin!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:42 am

The Queen looked on, completely dumbfounded by Makitas stubborn defiance. The little sprite kept spoiling her big moment. She slowly turned to face her prone opponent. "You shouldn't have done that... Now, it won't be enough to beat you... Now, ill have to break you..." As she crawled on top of Makita the Queen's expression darkened.

Looming over her slender opponent, The Queen would start reigning down a deluge of elbow strikes across her upper body and face.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:57 pm

Gasping as she laid on her side, Makita was still left in a daze for being dropped on the back of her head as she tried to get her bearings back to her. However, before she could Leana was quick to retake the offensive as she would force Makita back down onto the mat as she would begin to rain down blows after blows, hitting Makita at will as she could barely put up any kind of defense as her head and body recoiled from every shot!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am

After battering her defenseless opponent Leana took a quick breather. The Queen chuckled as she laid a hand on Makitas bruised chest. "It sure is hard work being the Queen..." She said in an unfittingly gentle voice. 
"But now... I must snuff out that last bit of resistance!"

The massive redhead would suddenly latch one hand onto Makita's slender throat and the other onto her arm. In one fluid motion, she would hoist her tiny opponent to her feet. Once Makita was wobbling on her feet Leana would kneel down and squeeze her head between Makita's pale thighs. She would then jerk up, making her weightless opponent rise with her.

Leana cockily strolled about the ring with Makita atop her shoulders; feeling she could end her soft opponent at any time. Her arrogance might prove to be her undoing.

Last edited by WrestleMind on Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:53 pm

Makita gasped as her defenses were inadequate in protecting herself from the flurry of blows from Leana, sustaining plenty of hard hits that made it difficult for her to catch her breath as she curled up the best she could. Finally when she felt the blows of the Queen finally stopping as she splayed out on the mat, gasping for air before the hand of Leana came grasping on her throat. Makita's eyes widened as the immediate threat of being choked out raced in her mind as her hands immediately shooting for the wrist, trying to pull it off of her to no avail.

Wheezing and gagging, Makita was again put in a shock as Leana's strength came into play again as with a powerful yank, Makita found herself off of the mat and pulled to her feet as she had to take a moment to regain her posture, unsteady after being forced off of the ground like that. But in that moment, Leana shoved her own head between her legs and lifted off of the mat, pulling Makita with her as Makita flailed, worried about the fall that would eventually happen!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:14 am

Leana strolled about the ring while Makita failed atop her shoulders. The audience cheered in a chorus: "Drop her! Drop her! Drop her!" Leana smirked and waved politely to her loyal subjects. "Very well, I'll happily end thi--" 

With her eye off the prize the clumsy Queen had tripped over her own feet. As she stumbled backwards her agile opponent would take advantage and swing backwards, adding to Leana backwards momentum and turning a simple stumble into a reverse hurricanrana. 

BAM

Makita had successfully flipped the Colossol Queen 180 degrees, spiking her dome into the unforgiving ring. After standing on her head a few seconds the Queens body would relax and flop onto the mat like a felled tree. 

Facedown and knocked out, the once formidable Queen croaked quietly and quivered sporadically.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:54 pm

Flailing about with danger quickly looming close to her, Makita had little idea what to do as she panicked when her weight started to shift backward. Luck's helpful touch graced her as Leana stumbled backwards and instinct took over Makita as she leaned all the way back, clenching her legs tightly around Leana's head as she managed to take the Queen off of her feet and spiked her head first into the mat with a reverse rana!

The progression of events that had transpired left Makita confused as she somehow stumbled into a incredibly fortuitous moment but how it all happened left her in awe of the situation. Looking over her shoulder to see that Leana was face down and out of it, she quickly sprung into action as she tried to wrap her arm around Leana's shoulder, trying to roll her over onto her back and lay on top of her for the pin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next