Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, LunarWolf, Panda, pu-level-up, RadiantKarna332, Saintezis

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

More balanced match simulations and new content!

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:56 am by WrestleMind

Howdy, everyone! I've recently put some work into making the match simulations more balanced and inclusive of a greater variety of stats.

New stuff:

Since many of you have expressed interest and provided helpful feedback I decided to add a few other tools people can use on the site.

1. a tournament simulator! Essentially you enter a list of wrestlers decide the odds for each individual match and the tournament bracket will automatically adjust.
  2. A random character creator. Press a button and a character …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

open for Matches or rps

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:02 am by kiranar

I have several characters open if someone wants to wrestle them. Message me if you want to face one of them with the match ideas. If you have a character that was wanting to hunt we can somewhat copy the concept of the new Monster Hunter movie to warp your character into that dangerous world or your character contacts mine to hire me guard them while they gather herbs or minerals from the area.

Comments: 0

A fight wanted for a furry

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:00 am by Sebastian

Would like a fight against my fighter which is included in the signature.
Wrestling matches. Bar fights, Street brawls etc. I'm all too it

Comments: 1

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Go down

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Post by WrestleMind on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:36 am

It was a night like any other. One of the AFWs endless bouts ended and the audience was in hushed anticipation for what may come next. Suddenly just as the last wrestlers had exited the arena a troop of men dressed like royal courtiers entered. They spread out on either side of the entrance wielding trumpets. Finally, they lifted their trumpets and blew a regal tune in sync. One of the men strutted forward and let a scroll roll loose in front of him. Reading the scroll in a Scottish accent as thick as oil, he pronounced. "Hereye! Hereye! You are blessed by the arrival of her Majesty the Queen!" As soon as a group of couriers carried out a massive crimson rug and unfurled it down the ramp, she entered.

The Queen:

The audience quieted a moment as they took in the stunning beauty before them. The Queen was more than six feet tall and plump in all the right places. Her flowing hair was fire red and her eyes were a calm ocean green. She wore a bikini bottom and top; Ivory in the center and trimmed at the edges with gold thread. Her thighs were each bound tightly with leather straps. The queen calmly took the throngs in with her blessed gaze and continued down the ramp. 

As she approached the ring a separate batch of courtiers quickly swept away the debris from the previous match. Once the ring was impeccably clean two courtiers carried in a cherry wood thrown inlaid with blood red cushions and delicately placed it in the center of the ring. After a few slow steps up the rings steel steps, the queen ducked through the ropes her courtiers had stretched open. Not in much of a hurry, Leana strolled to her throne, plopped down, and grabbed a microphone from her courtier's hands. 

In a voice laced with honey and poison Leana spoke. "Hello, my fine subjects. As I'm sure you've just heard I am Leana, Queen of every wrestler in this prestigious organization and I've come here for one simple reason. To accept the fealty of each of my new subjects one at a time. If they have some inclination to reject my authority I will break their bodies and their spirit until they kiss my royal feet!" Leana gestured lazily to the ramp in front if her. "Now who will be first?!"

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Post by OmegaVan0 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:54 pm

It was some time since she had been in AFW, Makita Shouko was ready to fly again! There were a lot of factors that kept Makita out from the ring, plenty of it was her falling out of focus with all of the numerous talented women that was coming into AFW, Makita didn't have the drive to keep up and remain relevant. But some time away to refocus and solidify her resolve was what she needed and she was ready to take on the world again. The woman who was in the ring now definitely had an aura around her, almost intimidating Makita not to move forward. But she knew that if she chose not to accept this open challenge, someone else would and she would be left in line again!

Spoiler:
[/url]

Her song started to play, catching a few smarks off guard as her theme wasn't heard in a long while as she came out, looking a lot more different than the last time as she made her way to the ring, springing up onto the top rope in the center as she looked around. It was her time to capture everyone's attention with this re-debut!

"You! I may have been gone a while, but I'm not going to ignore that challenge you just made!" she let out, hopping off of the top and into the ring as she made her way towards the Queen, "For too long I have been forgotten about, which may have been my fault, but I'm turning my fortunes around today! I accept your open challenge!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:56 am

Leana leaned forward in her throne as this slender bubble gum haired girl entered her ring. She did not interrupt as the girl introduced herself. As one of the queens subjects Leana had to listen, even to a peasant.

Leana sighed and stood from her throne. After marching toward her supposed challenger she gently laid a hand on her shoulder. "Can I give you some royal advice?" Without letting the girl answer, she continued. "I believe the smart thing to do is kiss my hand and walk away. You have to understand that with this being my first appearance I will have to be merciless to any challengers..." Leana starred longingly into Makitas emerald eyes as she combed a hand through her rose-colored hair. "I have no bad blood towards you... I won't take any pleasure in breaking you... So don't make me..."

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down