Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Back At It

2 posters

Go down

Back At It Empty Back At It

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:10 pm

The crowd was appropriately hyped up, murmuring amongst themselves, not sure what to make of this night. The rumor going through the internet was that Carmen Rodriguez was going to show up and make some kind of announcement, that she was going to do something after a couple of matches with relative inactivity.

Now she was here. Now she was standing in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand, dressed in her ring gear. And she had something to say, it seemed.

”I’ve been in this company for four years, as of just last week.” She began and the crowd gave her a quick round of applause, acknowledging the accomplishment. ”Thank you, I appreciate that. I’ve really enjoyed being in this business and working as a wrestler, and I have to say that Kyoto’s stop being my home away-from-home. Now? Now, it’s just my home. So, for that, all of that - thank you.”

Carmen took a step back and stretched as the audience gave their approval once more, though she could feel the anxiety, the waiting from them. What would her next move be? Where was she going with all of this?

”I think I’ve had a decent career, with ‘had’ being the keyword. Ever since I lost the 24/7 Title, things haven’t picked up, and I haven’t tried much else. Nothing new. Nothing bold.” She had a deep sigh, not even liking to say all of that out loud. ”But that ends tonight. I’m about to have a match, and I want you all to mark my words. This match is going to mark the spot - from here on, I’m running over anyone and everyone who stands between me and the world title!”

The crowd was definitely behind that, and Carmen was ready for a new match. There was far too much rust on her bones, and she was looking to see who coul shake it off.

Back to top Go down

Back At It Empty Re: Back At It

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:56 pm

There was a common practice in the wrestling world where people interrupted each other's declarations. It didn't really matter what the speaker said most of the time, since whoever came out to face them usually wanted to fight them regardless. Most of the time their words were just used as an excuse for good fight. Today would be no different as Ashley Evans watched from the back.

"So this is Carmen Rodriguez..." Ashley thought to herself. The brunette could see a plethora of reasons why the fans would love this woman. Tough, good natured, successful, and sexy in her own way. The veteran fighter didn't mind the shaved head either. Long hair wouldn't do her justice. Her sex appeal came from that tomboy look of her's, after all. Needless to say Ashley was going to facet this woman. There was no doubt in her mind. Most of her opponents had been men so far, so the brunette was looking to switch things up. Plus her student Jessica was pretty sick of her fucking men in matches...so Ashley decided a woman might be a nice change of pace here in tension.

So she'd start to strip out of her clothes as she walked through the gorilla position. The woman had arrived in a suit, but the truth was this wasn't a areal suit. It was one of those stripper ones that could be torn off easily. She decided this would make changing easier, and it was less expensive too. Underneath she already had her red pads, micro bikini, and thong on. All Ashley needed after that were the gloves and boots she kept in her hand bag. Then, she'd place her items in a pile and head out despite a few employees telling her she shouldn't.

She wasn't the one scheduled for a match, after all. But, Ashley was already two steps ahead. She had sent Syd and Linda to...preoccupy the scheduled competitor. Considering those two were her biggest students, the woman had little doubt they could handle the job...

Ashley Evans:

"You Don't Know Me~" would begin to play as the woman made her entrance. Ashley already had a mic in her hand from one of the stage workers, but she wouldn't speak just yet. The Red Queen would strut down the ramp and make her way to the ring before going up the steps. Her eyes were locked on Carmen the whole time, even as she got onto the ring apron and slowly stepped through the ropes.

Then, Ashley would walk right up to Carmen with a smile on her face and look her over. The puerto rican native looked even better up close, that was for sure. Nice muscles, though she was lacking in the chest area. Still, small breasts could be lovable, and Carmen looked pretty good to her. So, now that she was here, Ashley would lift up the mic, and greet the woman properly.

"Well Ms. Rodriguez, let me be the first congratulate you on four years in the company~ You've certainly made an impact...and...you've caught my eye, as well~" Ashley would say while continuing to look over the woman in front of her. "Which is why I've taken it upon myself to meet you...no matter who gets in my way. Truth be told...I'm not your scheduled opponent for tonight...but I've made sure no one will interrupt us." she would explain in a happy tone. What she was saying sounded sort of ominous...but judging from her positive attitude, it was clear that she didn't think the same. "So Carmen...now that I'm in your way...are you going to...what was it you said...run me over?" Ashley would say in a teasing tone as she used the woman's words against her.

She hoped that this would spur Carmen on. After all, the former champ had to keep her word after what she'd already announced to the audience. Now Ashley would wait for Carmen's response eagerly with a cocky grin on her face as she stared into the woman's eyes.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 am

Carmen wasn’t sure who would come out to answer her call, but she had a few ideas, some hopes. Dasher was a big possibility, the guy was always looking for a fight, and she was aching for a rematch. Kyo Akamatsu? It had been a good, long while since they tussled, and her fans were always poking her for another shot at the guy. There was a chance that Drake hadn’t learned his lesson from the last time she thrashed him, so she wouldn’t rule that out.

More than anything, though, she was expecting a man. That wasn’t what she got.

Her eyebrow rose when the music started, and out came Ashley Evans of all people, someone she hadn’t interacted with before this. Oh, she was aware of the woman and the new faction she belonged to, but since their target seemed to be men, she hadn’t given them much thought or worry. If they didn’t mess with Army, she wouldn’t mess with them.

And yet, here one of them was. In her face. Looking for trouble. Carmen had a pretty good idea of what she was going to say before she even said it, and sure enough, the words met expectations. She was being called out. Typical. But not altogether unwelcome.

She didn’t answer Ashley, not at first. Instead, she took the time size the woman up, something that her attire made easy. Fairly tall, great body, built tough. Definitely one of the better built opponents Carmen could face. She wasn’t who Carmen was scheduled to face, but…

”You want to go?” She leaned forward and pressed their foreheads toegether. ”Let’s go.”

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:02 pm

Ashley could tell Carmen liked what she saw, but the brunette also knew she was scanning her body for more than just sex. The woman wanted to judge Ashley's strengths, and her weaknesses. This wasn't unwelcome, of course. Ashley enjoyed being looked over. It gave the babe a thrill to know that people couldn't keep their eyes off her. The real fun happened when Carmen first spoke, though. She didn't say much, but those few words were all Ash needed. Carmen was accepting, and she'd press their foreheads together seemingly to raise the tensions. Ashley wasn't intimidated, but she did enjoy staring into the woman's eyes while licking her own lips slowly.

Still, there was one more thing that needed discussed...

"Great! I knew you wouldn't let me down~ Now all we need is the match type...standard wouldn't do us justice~...So! How about...a No Holds Barred...hentai allowed...plus encouraged...K...O...match?" Ashley would say slowly to let the anticipation grow on every word. "I know, I know...it's a lot...hehe...but it sounds fun...Doesn't it?~" the red clad woman asked while wrapping her arms around Carmen's shoulders as if she were about to kiss the tension legend.

"And I'm willing to add more for you...is there anything I left out?~" Ashley purred out, already planning the things she had to do with Carmen's strong body. She had to admit, this woman was built tougher than her. However, Ashley wasn't that far behind. This would be a great fight, no doubt, and the scantily-clad brunette couldn't wait to start it!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:58 pm

It was a dicey thing, sizing up with your opponent. Carmen would often have to meet with her opponent for the weigh-in, show up in front of the cameras, get so close to her opponent that she could make a highly accurate guess what the woman had for dinner.

It was hot, it was heavy, it was heated, and while wrestling didn’t have a one-to-one equivalent, this was about as close as she could ever hope to recreating the experiencing. Facing a woman who wasn’t just up to the challenge physically, but mentally, too. That was fun.

Ashely seemed intent on making this more of a sexual thing, pulling in nice and close, letting their bodies mold against each other, showing off her generous assets. There was a time when that sort of intimidation would’ve worked wonders on her, too, but that time had long since past - her experiences over the past year hadn’t turned her into a hentai wrestler by any means, but she was far more comfortable in that area than when she started out, and she knew how to show it.

She wanted to play this game? They could play this game.

”Left anything out?” Carmen ran her tongue over her lips, got them nice and wet. ”Well, maybe one thing…”

Since Ashely was in position for it, anyway, Carmen reached around her back and pulled her in for a tight, hot kiss, smashing their lips together and claiming her. It wasn’t just an act of possession, but of dominance, trying to establish the pecking order before things had even officially began.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 pm

Ashley always loved to seduce her opponents. To make them want her body, OR to make them want to be dominated. That was the goal. Making opponents want such a thing was difficult, though. More often than not, even a seasoned pro like Ashley couldn't make every person she met feel such a thing. However, the brunette was taken completely by surprise when Carmen suddenly kissed her. It was hot. Soooooo hot. Ashley was lost in it for a second. Her eyes even closing as their lips waged their sexual battle.

Carmen was claiming her, that much was certain. It seemed Ashley had underestimated this woman's sexual skills. She wasn't bothered at all, just aroused and eager to establish dominance between them. This made her day. Not only would Carmen be a worthy opponent in battle, but now the red clad broad knew that their sex would be so much hotter than she first thought! However, she couldn't just let this woman conquer her with no resistance.

So, wrapping her arms around Carmen's waist, Ashley would give the woman's firm ass a good squeeze with both of her hands. She'd allow her 'prince' to kiss her as long as she liked. But as long as Carmen did so, her ass was Ash's to grasp. This whole thing was like an incredibly dirty take on a 'prince and princess' situation. Ashley, being the bold princess. While Carmen was the handsome 'prince'. Sure there were countless differences. But Ashley ignored them to make it fit. "Mmmm!~ I'll take that...as your agreement...ready when you are~..." she purred between their kisses. Ashley would continue their make out session until Carmen had her fill. When that happened, though, she'd give her a slap on the ass before backing away with a suggestive wink. She couldn't wait to start, so she'd eagerly raise her hands and get ready for a bell to ring out, signaling the match to begin.

Continued Here!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down