Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 10:21 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:39 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A Table for Two (for Daaharu) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

Post by BritBrat Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:03 pm

The bait was obvious, but it did offer a chance to know a little bit more on the two "Loclears". Chloe would take the bait. Considering the last few stories about her previous battles, it would be something that wouldn't be considered…conventional. Not that Luna was a standard, ordinary woman anyways, she stood out from the crowd and was among the most unique that Chloe had the grace to meet and have dinner with. She would humour the brunette, letting her go on with the story. Exciting as it is, she kept her foot at bay, keeping up with the stalemate, though from the looks of it, this is less than a battle and more akin to holding hands.

Even though she could guess where this was going as Luna went on acting coy, Chloe gave her the attention needed. More wine was poured in the meanwhile, take a tasty sip of it as the bluenette carried on. Although what was more impressive was that she decided to leave it on a cliffhanger. If Chloe were that desperate to know about their exploits, then she would have been disappointed. Part of her was prepared for this happening. She took the bait before, that wasn't going to happen again.

"Hmmhmm…As if I need to treat you to dinner just to get more on that story anyways. Besides, you don't divulge too much on the first date, remember?" Chloe swivelled her glass of wine just to add to the point. "That being said, good luck trying to get a similar story like that from me. My bloodline aren't exactly be considered as…fighters if you get what I mean."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

A Table for Two (for Daaharu) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:41 am

"Oh, come now, I know you're keen on hearing all the sordid little details!" Luna taunted her blonde dinner date, waggling a finger as she took the bottle of wine and poured herself another glass, just to keep up with Chloe, who was obviously quite fond of the stuff. Well, why wouldn't she be? Luna's taste in beverages was, as to be expected, impeccable.

Their feet kept the stalemate—or truce—between them going, without any significant pushing, just a little bit of drifting back and forth as they adjusted themselves in their seats. Luna was pleased by the warm feeling of their toes holding onto each other. As she took another long, luxurious sip of wine, she kept a sultry gaze trained on Chloe.

"I suppose that is to be expected. Most families don't share the peculiarities of my clan," Luna would muse, glancing over her shoulder at the wait staff, expecting their entrees would not be long in arriving. "But I am sure you have plenty of other saucy secrets to reveal, Miss Mason..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9