by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder - Page 5 Empty Re: MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:53 am

Viper would shake her head from side to side before biting her lip and looking away. She didn't want to she her pussy squirt cum onto her own body. "N-No!!! L-Let me go you fucking cow!!!" Viper complained. Which wasn't the smartest decision going against what Athena said, now with Viper in a vulnerable position things were going to get worse for her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder - Page 5 Empty Re: MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:00 am

Athena raised an eyebrow upon hearing Viper's words, and she smiled sweetly at her as she would pick up her pace. "Oh? You want more? Here we go!" Athena would add one more finger into the fingering as she would go faster, hoping to drive the redhead to an orgasm. She was hoping that Viper would be showered in her own cum from this, and it would certainly be a sight to behold as her cum would be spraying all over her face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:24 am

The pumping of Athena's fingers were too much for Viper to ignore as a lewd expression was on her face. Viper's eyes would roll into her head as her tongue would hang out of her mouth before her pussy would squirm cum onto the redhead's abs, breasts, top, and face with some cum going into her own mouth in this humiliating display by Athena.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:32 am

Thanks to her fingering, Athena managed to bring Viper to an orgasm, and due to her position, the redhead got her face and body splattered with her own juices. Humming in satisfaction, Athena would get up as she would unfold Viper's body, letting her body go spread eagle on the mat.

"Don't you think I'm done with you, slut..." Athena said as she would move around Viper before bending down, grabbing onto the redhead's bikini bottoms before pulling them down her legs. Then, after removing them, she would wave them around like some sort of flag, and a little bit of Viper's juices were still on the bottoms as she waved them around.

Instead of shoving them into Viper's mouth, Athena would put the bottoms aside for now as she would stand over the prone form of Viper, thinking of what to do next. She would decide to bring her bare foot on Viper's bared pussy, grinding her foot against her exposed sex as she would think of her next plan.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:03 am

Viper was exhausted as she gasped for air after cumming against AThena. Her energy was sapped from her, and her body had her own cum stained on it. To make matters worse, she'd feel her bottoms liberated from her leaving her nude with the fans seeing her wet pussy for a bit before Athena would stomp and grind on her pussy making her moan out. "N-Nooooo...f-fuck...get her off of me!!!" Viper complained as she'd blush feeling embarrassed that a woman she milked like a cow moments ago was toying with her like some 18 year old jobber in the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:14 am

Grinding her bare foot against Viper's pussy, Athena would enjoy the moans that she made before she decided to lift her foot off her womanhood, looking to get herself on her knees and grab Viper by her legs so that she could roll her lower body up, spreading those legs so that she could get an easy access to her pussy.

"I want you to scream out like a filthy whore you are," Athena said as she looked at Viper's pussy. "I want you to scream until you lose your voice. Make everyone know that you're nothing but a dirty little slut who deserves to be fucked." Talking dirty to her opponent, she would release one of Viper's legs and start finger-blasting her without mercy, wanting to drive her to another explosive climax.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:29 am

Viper was in no condition to resist Athena as she was rolled up onto her shoulders. Athena's taunts made Viper bite her lower lip, both aroused and embarrassed that this was happening to her in front of all the fans in attendance. Viper could feel Athena's leaky nipples press against her ass a bit before Athena would begin to finger blast her with out mercy making Viper's pussy wetter with each pump and would make her body body from how rigorous Athena's pace was. She didn't last long before Athena would rip another orgasm out of the redhead as she moaned out. "H-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She moaned lewdly as her pussy would squirt again on Athena's fingers and onto Viper's body, leaving Viper blushing in embarrassment.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:14 am

Athena plunged into Viper's pussy as roughly as possible, ripping out another orgasm from her. The mature blonde cooed as the redhead squirted out of her pussy again, and she wasn't even done yet. Athena would keep Viper in this position, rolling her lower body up to the point where her body was folded, and the redhead would be able to see her own pussy right before her eyes.

"I wonder what'll happen if I fuck your ass..." Athena smirked down at the other mature woman as she then brought her hand to Viper's asshole, bringing her thumb at her rosebud. Pressing her own milky breasts against Viper's ass, Athena would bring each of her hands to each of Viper's holes, one hand on her pussy and another on her ass.

From there, she would thrust two fingers into her asshole and start finger-fucking the dirty hole while the other would play with her pussy, wanting to make her cum again by targeting both of her holes. "Come on!! Tell me you love having your ass fucked like this!! Let me hear you!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5