Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter Empty Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:04 am

Winning Condition: To win the match you must force your opponent to either submit or cum once.
Reward:The Winner will be able to have their way with the loser until the loser climaxes once.

Viper was backstage lacing up her bikini for her debut match. Viper didn't have a problem with a match as racy as this, mainly because she didn't have any plans on submitting or cumming against her opponent. Some call it arrogance on Viper's part, but she calls it confidence. Soon Viper was signaled to go and make her entrance.

Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a Bikini Hentai Submission Match! The only way to win is to force your opponent to either to submit or cum once, and the winner will be able to have way with the loser until the loser climaxes. Now introducing first making her AFW debut CRIMSON VIPER!!!"

Bikini:

Viper entered the AFW arena to a mixture of cheers and boos, as she heard her theme music blast through the speakers. Viper had a smug look her face as she strutted down to the ring. Once she got to the ring apron she looked at a AFW camera and said "I'm gonna break that bitch." Viper said confidently to the camera referring to her opponent before she entered the ring. Viper then struck a few poses in her bikini to get the crowd riled up. Then Viper went into her corner and waited for her opponent to make her entrance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter Empty Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:24 am

The lights would then dim a little as the announcer says, "And her opponent, you know her and you love her. The clown whose bite is worse than her bark! MIIIIISS MASSETERRRRR!!!"

Suddenly, there was a sound of a loud clopping running over to the front as "Done" by The Band Perry started to play at the beginning. Then it the harmonica started to play wildly as the wild horse came out with it's rider, a female rodeo clown! She was just bucking around at the front of the walkway before jumping off and rolling up on her feet as the horse rode off to the side.

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter Rodeo_clown_commission_by_nekochank-d32y311
(This time wearing a bikini and pair of panties with the same clown design as her normal attire while still having her hat, bandana, gloves, boots, and clown makeup.)

She smiled widely for the audience as she waved and giggled in her walk to the ring. There would soon be a large barrel lying at the middle and the clown would simply jump and land on top to start rolling. She had quite an impressive balance as she used her boots to roll the barrel to the ropes.

As soon as she reached them, the clown would bump and grab the ropes to flip over them before landing on her bottom. She only giggled again as she rose up and skipped to the center of the ring. After waving to the crowd, she reached under her hat and take out a small sandwich so she can start eating. "Mmm...even getting in a bikini makes me hungry."

The clown made her way to Crimson Viper and offered a hand in greeting. "Howdy-do! I'm Miss Masseter, hahaha! And I'm-a guessin' yer my opponent. Am I right?"

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attire editing)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:36 am

Viper was intrigued as she saw her opponent make her way to the ring. Viper didn't know anything about her opponent before the match, and she looked flustered. Viper wasn't impressed with Masseter's physique, and didn't take her opponent seriously. I mean how could she, she's about to wrestle a rodeo clown. Viper had a look of disgust on her face as she saw Masseter eat a sandwich before a match. "I'm Viper, and I'm not impressed." Viper said as she shook Masseter's hand. While shaking the clown's hand Viper looked at her opponent from head to toe, and then said. "You have a nice pair of tits, and a plump ass. But have you ever thought about getting on a diet tubby. You could have a killer body like mine." Viper said in a condescending way before flexing her other arm to show off her muscles. Then Viper said. "Don't worry I'll make you feel pretty, big girl. When I kick your ass." Viper continued to taunt before the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:53 am

Masseter was glad that Viper shook her hand, but now, this other woman was talking smack. She continued eating her sandwich as Viper stated while the clown had a good figure, she should consider getting on a diet. She would say, "Oh yeah, I'm working on that. I'm eating a grilled chicken sandwich since grilled is less fatty." She even took another bite as she watched Viper flex her muscles at her, similar to that of someone watching a movie.

Masseter soon finished up her sandwich as she said, "Yeah, well, you'll still look pretty even with your face being used as my seat cushion!" With that, she would put her arms up in preparation for the match to begin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:00 am

Viper grinned as she heard Masseter's reply, as she knew she was in for a fight. Viper got into a ready stance, then the referee rang the bell for the match to start. "Let's see if you can keep up with me." Viper said to her opponent as she closed in on Maseter. "Take this!" Viper said as she rushed in at Masseter trying to out speed Masseter and hit her with a quick combination of punches to the rodeo clown's belly. Viper thought that because Masseter just ate a sandwich that these punches would upset her stomach so Viper can focus on wearing down Masseter with more effective moves.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:18 am

The bell would ring and both girls were ready to get up close and personal. When Viper began to charge at her, Masseter would follow, but she wasn't as fast as the other woman was. Because of that, Viper took the opportunity to give the clown a quick combination of punches to the stomach. Masseter grunted and groaned as she held her stomach in pain and doubled over.

However, she didn't want to get grabbed by Viper so easily, so she would try to quickly tackle Viper to the mat. If this worked, she can start slapping her chest around. If Masseter couldn't do it in time, then Viper would have another chance to double up on her attacks.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Viper was being cautious as she saw Masseter double over. Viper saw Masseter trying to tackle her, but Viper saw that coming. "I don't think so, freak." Viper said would sidestep Masster's tackle, and Viper would get a wonderfully painful idea. Viper would try to grab onto Masseter's panties and the rodeo clown's hair. "Nice try, tubby but I'm to smart for that. I hope you're ready for a ride." Viper said to Masseter as she tried to use the rodeo clown's momentum and her strength to toss Masseter shoulder first into the steel ring post in hopes to further stun Masseter.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Masseter went for a tackle, but Viper managed to get out of the way and take advantage of the opening. She first yelped when she got grabbed by the panties and her hair before being sent to the nearest ring post. "UUUGH!!!" The clown grunted as her shoulder hit it first and she groaned as she grabbed onto it while resting against the corner.

While temporarily stunned, Masseter thought to herself, "I can't outrun her, she's too fast. I need a plan to get some damage in myself." She breathed in and out as she looked at Viper and wondered what else she might do to her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:23 am

Viper had a sinister grin on her face as she heard Masseter's shoulder collide with the steel ring post. Viper would realize that she had a clear chance to deal some damage. "Let's see how well you handle pain, tubby." Viper said before delivering a slap to Masseter's face to further stun the rodeo clown before Viper would mount the top turnbuckle and grab Masster by her dark brown hair. Then Viper would taunt toward the crowd by saying. "I'm gonna break this BITCH!" Viper said to the crowd before forcing Masseter's head in between her powerful thighs, and then Viper would then attempt to lock Masseter into a Hanging Figure Four Necklock in the ropes to really apply some serious pressure on Masseter's neck.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:33 am

Masseter gave a yelp as she got slapped across the face before giving another for the pulling of her hair. She then heard Vioer shout out that she is going to break her, which sent shivers down her spine. Soon, Viper would wrap her legs around the clown's neck and hung from there with the ropes as support for a hanging figure four neck lock.

Masseter groaned and gasped for air as she held onto Viper's legs. They squeezed so tight that she felt like passing out. But then she shook her head and said under those legs, "Ah may be tubby...but ah ain't WEAK!!!" With that anger in her voice, she would try to step forward and pull Vioer away from the ropes so she can swing her back and slam her down onto the mat. She wants to prove that though fat, she can put up a fight.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next