by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From Heaven

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

From Heaven Empty From Heaven

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:36 pm

Angel smiled, as she pushed up the door to one of AFW's off-site twenty-four hours gyms. It had been a very long time since she had been here (not since she had left Japan a couple years prior), but now that she was back in the country on business, she didn't see the harm of paying it a visit. She felt like a workout, after the long day she had just had, and while she technically wasn't supposed to be there, she didn't see any harm in it. Her old ID card still worked, and if they weren't going to disable it to stop her from getting inside, surely they didn't mind, right?

She stepped through the gym, feeling a wave of nostalgia as she headed across the floor towards the locker rooms. She had missed being here. It had been a very long time and she was missing the place. She felt relaxed being here, and couldn't wait to get her workout started. Luckily, she had came by late enough that the place was empty. She didn't really want anyone knowing she was back in town, and even though she was taking a risk showing up here, she figured it was late enough that she would be alone.

Into the locker rooms the Latina went, her duffel bag slung over one shoulder, and it wasn't long enough she came back out again, dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of navy blue gym shorts. A towel was draped over one shoulder, and a water bottle was in one hand, but both of these were soon sat down on a bench, near one of the gym's long and hanging punch bags.

She took a deep breath, then began to attack the bag, throwing easy punches and kicks at it to warm herself up. Yeah, she thought to herself as she attacking the object. It's been way too long.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

From Heaven Empty Re: From Heaven

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:46 pm

Heather was having a bit of an off day, shaking her head as she was headed to that off-site gym to just work it of. She'd much rather just jump in the ring with someone, but that was clearly not on the cards for tonight. It was no matter, this sort of thing would have to do for now. It's been a while since she's been to this one though, Heather usually just sticking around the arena and using that one instead. The--stars were aligning it seemed for quite the chance meeting on this night.

Heather was dressed in a black t-shirt and black sweatpants with a purple stripe down the sides, prepped and ready for a nice long night of working out to cap off the day. She pushed open the doors after gaining access, sure that she might be the only one in the gym at this time. When she made her way in, at first she didn't notice anyone else, confirming that thought in her mind before finally, as she made her way further in..she spotted someone she's not seen in ages.

"Ah--" Heather was..stunned to say the least. The fact that this ended up happening--that she just so happened to visit this one of AFW's gyms on this very night..it felt absolutely crazy to her and she didn't honestly believe it until she shook her head just slightly.

She moved straight over to her, thrusting a hard kick at the bag next to her, turning towards her right after. "Well..It's..been a while hasn't it?" She let out, not the most welcoming tone in her voice. She remembered the girl as seemingly nearly hating her when they had their bout for the AFW title--there was no way Heather could forget something like that.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:09 pm

The sound of Heather's words reaching her ears cause Angel to hesitate, just for a moment, before returning to attacking the bag. Of course the one person to show up this late would be Heather, and of course it would be the one night Angel was back in town.

Funny how that worked.

At first, she ignored Heather. Instead of acknowledging her, the Latina continued hammering away at the bag, throwing punches and kicks at it, slowly building up speed and power as she continuously struck away at it. Then, eventually, after one particularly hard kick towards the side of it, she finally responded, an equally unwelcoming tone in her voice.

"Chica. Hasn't been long enough."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Heather clicked her tongue as Angel was just..not responding to her at first. She was slightly convinced that this was going to be the whole rest of their meeting, the two just working out in silence. She shook her head just slightly, slamming another hard kick into the bag in her frustration as Angel was seemingly doing the same. She tapped her foot a little after before finally Angel spoke up.

The words she said..weren't the best. Heather groaned out just slightly, honestly still unable to figure out what made this one dislike her so much. It ate her up and she just wanted to turn her kicks straight to her instead, but she did all she could to hold back.

"Is that right. Not long enough, huh? You know we still have our differences to settle." She let out, barely paying attention to the bag now as she turned to her, planting her hands on her hips. "Not a day that goes by that I don't curse that draw we had.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Angel finally stopped her attacking when Heather spoke up again, cutting a laugh short as she turned to face the woman. "Really, chica? You're still going on about that? That was like...what? Four, five years ago?" She folded her arms over her chest, shaking her head as she tried not to grin.

"Move on. I've moved on, and so has the rest of the world. Maybe you should stop living in the past, you know? I barely even remember that match, let alone spend my time cursing it. As far as I'm concerned, things are settled already."

She gave Heather a wave, and then turned back to her back, throwing a couple more punches at it before speaking up again. "Besides. I proved myself, anyway. I moved up and actually won the belt. What have you done, huh?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:29 pm

Heather grit her teeth at what Angel was saying, completely belittling all of Heather's complaints that she was having. She couldn't stand what she was telling her right now, playing it off as it was nothing and as if Heather was just dwelling on something that didn't matter. She tapped her foot in frustration, fuming like crazy inside as she just kept going on, her words about barely remembering the match hitting her hard as she clenched her fists tightly.

"NGknh..t..th-that's all easy for you to say when you were given the opportunity! It didn't matter what I did! No matter the matches that I won, the relationships I developed--any of it! I never was able to get that chance that I clearly deserved from drawing with you!" She let out, stepping in a little, aiming a kick to the opposite side of the punching bag that Angel was working on.

"And nothing's settled. It was less about the title than it was not being able to shut you up. All the ridiculous things you were saying about me and I didn't even get to beat you and prove how wrong you were. THAT'S what's not settled."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Angel stepped to the side of the bag as Heather kicked out at it, her smile gone. It was obvious that Heather had gotten under her skin, but she was trying not to let it get to her.

"Again, chica. I'll say it again since you obviously didn't hear me. That was a long time ago. It's over. Get over it and get over yourself, chica."

She turned away from Heather at that point, turning to the bench to grab her towel. She already had a light sweat running down her dark skin, more from dealing with Heather than her workout. She snatched it up and began to scrub at her face, trying to stay calm, but she couldn't help herself but to fire off another barbed taunt at the other woman.

"Besides. Like you could have beaten me anyway. You were barely on my level back then, and you sure as hell ain't on my level now."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:53 am

"No, I heard you. I heard exactly what you're saying. If you think I actually give a damn about what you're saying though, then that's a whole other thing." Heather shook her head a little, tapping her foot a couple times again. This girl was just..making her frustration build more and more by the second, Heather keeping a glare on her face as she watched her grab that towel to wipe her face.

"Really now? Barely on your level, huh? If that's the case, it should have been an easy win for you, right? So what happened?" She said, pushing herself in a little, planting her hands on her hips as she didn't give Angel any space, keeping on her all the while with her stance. "Not on your level now either? How in the world would you know that? I've been working myself just as much as always. I'm more than certain that I'd be able to beat you if we went again."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:12 am

Angel sighed, lowering her shoulders as she dropped her towel onto the bench. It was obvious Heather wasn't getting the message, and as much as the Latina didn't feel like dealing with her, it seemed that she didn't have a choice tonight.

Taking a deep breath, she waited for Heather to finish her rant. The moment the woman did, Angel whirled around to face her again. She stepped up closer to Heather, shoving her body into Heather's own, standing face-to-face with her and answering her in a low, hateful voice.

"You really wanna go, chica? You really want to do this?" She leaned in closer, glaring into Heather's eyes. "I've got better things to do than deal with your sorry, living-in-the-past ass, but if you really want to go, then let's go."

She glanced past Heather, to the ring in the center of the gym, and then looked back to meet her gaze again. "There's the ring. Get your ass over there and let's do this, chica. Right here, and right now."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 am

Heather almost eagerly nod at Angel's words when she asked her if she wanted to go. Her heart skipped a beat at the idea of actually taking on the girl right now. She felt like this had been a long time coming, and now finally, Angel was here right in front of her, asking her if she wanted this match. Heather bit her lip almost taking a bit of time to actually answer her before finally she spoke up after nodding her head a couple times.

"Y-yes! Yes I do! Right now! You and me in that ring! I'll kick your butt all over it!" Heather said with a clear excitement in her voice, her heart starting to pound and race with anticipation.

She pushed a grin on her face, pushing past Angel and straight to the ring. She was glad her gym wear was nice and comfy, making her feel just fine in having a match without the attire she would usually wear in the ring. She hopped in place a couple times, sticking her tongue out with her excitement as she waited for Angel to follow her in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next