Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

WRONG Side of HEAVEN: HWA vs UrW

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WRONG Side of HEAVEN: HWA vs UrW Empty WRONG Side of HEAVEN: HWA vs UrW

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match
Win via pinfall or submission

Himeko and Asuka:

Himeko and Asuka were in the back as they readied themselves for the coming battle. They’d be facing two members from a different faction in a hardcore match. One of which was fairly big, while the other was pretty small. So from appearances the HWA believed they had the edge, but they also knew their opponents wouldn’t play fair. The duo were clearly heels that would cheat at any chance they got. Where as neither Himeko nor Asuka could resort to such tactics. So they’d have to be careful of any tricks their opponents might have up their sleeves.

So after fitting into their one pieces, Asuka suddenly slapped Himeko’s ass to pump the giantess up. The bigger woman yelped a tiny bit in surprise, causing her teammate to giggle a bit at her reaction.

“Oh haha. Very funny. Laugh at the big girl when you spank her.” Himeko would say despite finding her reaction kinda funny too. “Let’s just go out there and kick ass!” Himeko added loudly before Asuka shouted “YEAH!” in response. The two then jumped and bumped chests for a little pre-match ritual they always did. And despite the obvious difference in bust sizes, Asuka always managed to hold her own when their tits collided. Then, without wasting anymore time, the two women would run out to meet their opponents. And of course Himeko smacked Asuka’s butt as she left. The lioness didn’t yelp, though, which was really the whole point.

Himeko and Asuka would walk out of the entrance with big, happy smiles on their faces as they waved to all the fans in the crowd. There was some white smoke around them for theatrics as they then walked down the ramp to the group’s new theme music, "WHITE LIGHT". Then, as they reached the ring, the duo would roll under the ropes before getting back up and waving to the cheering crowd members. The women would then walk over to their corner where they’d focus their attention to the entrance. The enemy team would be out here any second, and they wanted to be ready for when they showed up.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

WRONG Side of HEAVEN: HWA vs UrW Empty Re: WRONG Side of HEAVEN: HWA vs UrW

Post by Tarantulust Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Bridgette and Kristy:

The enemy teams entrance soon began to react towards the dying music of the Heavenly White Army. The lights dimmed, and silent mist began to flow from both sides of the entryway. The cold, steady beats of Blumenkranz began to fill the arena as the mist shifted colors, turning from a dull white to a bright red, then a dark blue. The colors continued to shift from red to blue, the music continuing to build until finally a figure emerged.

The girl who stepped out wore an outfit completely centered around red, with her hair brimmed and prepped the way she liked it. Her face was partially obscured by the respirator mask she wore, but it was clear she had a smile hiding underneath just by looking at her red eyes as she scanned the booing crowd and the two large woman in the ring. The girl in red simply waved at her heavenly foes as her partner emerged from the mist, who almost towered over her. This larger woman’s clothes seemed to focus on blue, and seemed to more than make up for any muscle her partner was lacking. She stood behind her smaller comrade with her fist clenched tightly, her face hidden behind a full bug-eyed gas mask as she seemed to stare at Himeko and Asuka’s direction, a hammer noticeably holstered at her hip. The mist continued to flow behind them for a few moments, and even trailed the taller one for a few steps as is she were some sort of spirit incarnate.

Skipping down the ring, the smaller of the pair hopped up on the ring and lifted the ropes for her larger companion, who stared at her for a moment before accepting her invitation, the ring shaking slightly as the taller woman climbed in, and reciprocated the gesture to her little buddy. Finally face to face with their foes, The two Wrongs removed their masks, revealing an excited, smug smile paired with a cautious yet determined glare.

“Oh, look at them, Bridgette! Think of what I could do to them, what I could create if only I had my closet and tools with me! These poor souls have been foolish enough to think that white looks anywhere near good on them. Do they not know you can see every bulge and love handle in those uniforms?”

“Guess not, Kristy. Shame, I guess.”

“Don’t worry children, my assistant and I will happily give you two the makeover you truly deserve! Who knows? I might be able to make you two look like decent human beings…rather then the used blow up dolls you display yourself as!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Himeko and Asuka were somewhat perplexed as Kristy began to talk. Clearly she was insulting them, but at the same time, she herself was not intimidating enough for them to take her seriously. So after her lengthy speech was over, the two of the them made made a huddle.

"Is this how we sound like?" Himeko asked. "I mean....we're way nicer, but...we are kinda outlandish...just like that girl over there...or am I just crazy?"

"Nah we're way cooler than them! We've got sex appeal!" Asuka said loud enough that the word 'sex appeal' could probably be heard by their enemies.

"Ok. You've convinced me. Break!" the giantess said before they turned back to their opponents. "The only thing that's blow up here is your ego shrimp! So you can keep your 'makeovers'! Maybe if Miss assistant over there had said all that we might be intimidated, but from you...not so much!" she taunted back before Asuka joined in.

"Yeah! You should be careful what you say to people! Cause when you act like an ass, one might just end up sitting on your face!" the lioness shouted before both she and Himeko turned briefly and spanked their cute butts at the two enemy combatants. Once this match started, they'd make sure that the red headed bitch received enough hip attacks and face sits to last her a lifetime!!!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Did Kristy really think the two Heavenly Angels would take her up on her offer? No, not really. Most people she met like this she only met once, and so far, no one wanted to just lay down and take their medicine. The two angels across from her didn’t seem to be the thinking type, but she was surprised when the two huddled together to speak to one another in private. It was a silly move to turn their backs to the enemy, but it only took a moment and the phrase “Sex Appeal” for Kristy to understand why they had let there guard down so purposefully. They thought of her as a complete non-threat.

Both of the women basically confirmed that theory after calling her a shrimp and telling her to let the big one do the talking. Kristy was stunned as the two then spun around and spanked themselves right in front of her and Bridgette, making it obvious that the little red head was lacking in size in more places than just height.

Kristy…actually feel for it, her face suddenly scrunching up in concern as she suddenly patted down her chest and then her own behind. Every lady in the ring was packing a decent set for her size, even Bridgette, who seemed to like to hide her figure by wearing a heavy jacket.

“Hmph! I’m prettier then those two, and if it weren’t for my makeover Bridgette would still look like a boy, so in the long term, I win!” The red head muttered, her ego filling her back up with confidence, “Yeah! In five years, I’ll have you two beat easy!”

Kristy seemed to strut forward two steps, then pointed at Himeko, “You seem like a big one! It’ll take a while, but you will wish you accepted my gracious offer after I turn you from a “Heavenly White” angel to a “Black and Blue” Angel!”

It was tough words coming from Kristy, speaking that way to a woman who was probably the largest one she ever met, looking to be just a bit taller than Bridgette. It was a true David and Goliath combination, With Kristy’s maroon eyes staring, or at least trying to stare, into Himeko’s mocking eyes.

Then, with great speed, Kristy spun around, cupping her hands and yelling, “Bridgette! Pulverize ‘em!”

The Blue Brute, who was probably the only one in the entire arena not surprised by this sudden shift from confidence to “can someone else do this?”, seem to crack a slight smile, her yellow eyed glare shifting from Asuka to Himeko.

“Heh, yeah sure.” She said, cracking her knuckles and marching past Kristy, “Try to stay outta trouble while I’m busy.”

Bridgette was moving like a tank, each step shook the ring slightly as her foot fell heavy on the floor. She was coming at her own pace, slow and cautious, but clearly building for a lockup against one or even both of the women in front of her, intent on breaking them down so Kristy could follow up and keep her own promise.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:55 pm

Both Himeko and Asuka tilted their heads as Kristy spoke. The duo had no clue she was talking about their larger assets at all. However, when the two of them were told they'd become black and blue angels, the heavenly soldiers knew just how to respond to this red head as they began to applaud her tauntingly.

"Nice Insult." Himeko said.

"Yes, very well done." Asuka added.

"You are truly fearsome." the giantess added after the lioness's comment.

Then Kristy anticlimactically told Bridgette to pulverize them. As intimidating as the bluenette was, the heavenly soldiers weren't very scared. Himeko was the taller woman, after all, and Asuka was the second strongest in the group. So after nodding to each other, the duo ran forward with the giantess leading the charge. That way, Himeko would first lock up with the enemies' big gun, that way Asuka could go for Kristy. However, the white lioness would first spank Bridgette's big ass before she went after the red headed loud mouth for real this time.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:15 am

Kristy was going to make sure those two girls were going to regret taking her and Bridgette lightly! Sure, Kristy was small, but that just meant she had to be creative with how she fought. Normally Bridgette was the one who towered over their foes, but as she collided in a lock up with the giantess, it looked like she was even a bit shorter then her. A nervous smile crossed Kristy’s face as she watched her friend facing off against a monster of a woman. The other one was closing in, but seemed to take the time to swat Bridgette on the behind. The Blue Brute did not seem to react, simply continuing her hold against Himeko.

“Oh gee, I guess I’m stuck! Never once did we think we might be fighting larger opponents at the same time!” Kristy said sarcastically before smiling, letting Asuka get closer and closer, further away from the two powerhouses colliding in the back, “Though, I’m not sure how you plan on catching me with those big man hands of yours.”

With that, Kristy made her move. Dashing as quick as she could, looking to run past Asuka and assist her friend Bridgette by assaulting Himeko while she was preoccupied.

--

Surprisingly, Bridgette was grinning as she clashed with Himeko. That little stunt the smaller one in white had just pulled ticked Bridgette off quite a bit, and she planned on using that to help her blow right through Himeko. Like turning the knob on an oven, Bridgette’s strength was slowly being amped up, her powerful arms pushing down on Himeko with increasing intensity, and looking at the glint in Bridgette’ golden eye it looked as if she was just getting started.

It was clear that despite the slight height difference, Bridgette seemed sure she could pull through and defeat Himeko, and likely Asuka if the need arises. However, Bridgette did seem to cast a quick glance over her shoulder as she heard the other angel approach Kristy, seemingly worried about her friend before turning her attention back to Himeko.

“Hey,” She said through her smile, “I’m not too good at this banter thing, so could you actually put up a challenge? Because right now, your feeling like you might be out of your league!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Himeko just smirked back at Bridgette's smug face as they clashed against each other. The giantess was testing the bluenette out as they struggled in the lock up. Which was why she seemed to think that her opponent was out of her league. So with the big thug of a women acting all smug, Himeko would begin to exert more and more power with her arm, back, and leg muscles. Soon she would be giving it her all in order to force Bridgette back towards her corner!

"Am I still...out...of your league...now?" the giantess asked as her muscles worked into overdrive. Her cheek now pressing against Bridgette's face as she even began to press forwards with her neck. Even her large bust would press against her opponent's rack as they continued their up close battle of strength.

Meanwhile, after spanking Bridgette's bottom, Asuka would head right for the red headed, low mouthed, Kristy at full speed. The white lioness was going to clobber this lightweight, but said lightweight was much more...light on her feet. So when Asuka closed in, her opponent would start to run around her like a cheetah.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Asuka would roar as she stopped as fast as she could. Then, with no chance to run at Kristy's speed, the lioness lunged forward to try catching the woman by her ankle. After all, what better way was there to prove Kristy wrong than to suddenly catch her with those 'big hands' that she made fun of!?

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:58 pm

The original plan the two had come up with was relatively simple; Bridgette would move ahead and hold up the larger of the two opponents, while Kristy prodded and poked at the other, convincing them to come over towards her rather then double team her friend. If they had succeeded, Kristy was to rush over and strike at the larger foe, giving Bridgette an opening to smash them in her grip. Afterwards, it would be a simple game of double teaming each person until they could not continue.

Kristy was sure it was a great plan, and not just because she was the one that thought of it! The two crooks could have their fun, and the fight would be relatively easy. The biggest hurdle would be the very first steps, and so far, each one was going off without a hitch. The woman barreling down towards her, possibly named Asuka, was so gullible she fell for every one of Kristy’s taunts and instigations. She must have been so confident, that because she was bigger, stronger, and maybe just a little sexier then Kristy she could just toss the red head around.

What a surprised face she would likely make as Kristy seemed to be standing still one moment, then dashing away as quick as a flea the next, easily slipping through the tigress’s defense and dashing past her. The stupid lug probably wouldn’t know where she went until she heard the scream of her comrade and realize her folly. Kristy was getting excited just thinking about it! This must be what its like to have a plan come together!

But something interrupted Kristy and her thoughts of glory. As she was running, her right leg suddenly stopped moving, something suddenly latched to it. With the speed she was going, there was no where to go but down. Kristy fell pretty hard for a girl her size onto the ground, and seemed to lie there for a split second, Deadman’s floating on the floor.

What just happened? What’s going on, and who turned on the AC?!....wait a minute…aw CRAP!

Kristy finally rolled over to push her skirt back down, hiding the momentarily exposed white tights that lay underneath. The culprit was quickly found as she did so.

“Impossible!” Kristy gasped as anger and fear crept into her eyes. At the other end of her leg was Asuka, holding on like a crocodile’s jaw clinging to its meal.

“Get off of me you…you…CRETIN!” Kristy began to use her other leg to try and kick the larger woman off, though her lack of combat experience would show itself almost immediately, the kicks being aimless and wild, too quick and panicked to do any serious damage to the veteran angel.

--

Bridgette went along with Kristy’s plan simply because it made her friend feel like she was contributing. Yes, it put Bridgette in danger of getting double teamed right off the bat, but upon seeing how the two women in white acted Bridgette really didn’t think that would be much of a problem. The Blue Brute was more concerned for her friend, who had speed and a penchant for dirty tricks, but not much else. After seeing what this teams “big gun” had to offer, though, she wasn’t so worried. It seems the giant only had some height on her. Bridgette could already feel herself moving forward and beginning to destabilize the black-haired woman.

Bridgette knew something was up almost immediately. A woman as tall as her should have some muscle mass, especially in this profession, and the woman’s smirk did not go away, even as Bridgette seemed set to overpower her at any moment. It was not hard to figure out why, and the steady force that began to push back on the mechanics arms proved her theory correct.
Himeko was holding back.

Bridgette’s smile quickly disappeared, her usual yellow eyes glare settling back onto her face as she focused on keeping the giant in place, but it was getting difficult. She was getting pushed harder and harder, so much so she was the one becoming unstable. Much to her surprise, Bridgette was force back, first one step, then two! She all but forced her body to stop, hunker down and try to hold on, ignoring how close her body was to her enemy as their chests pushed up against one another. Brigette was determined to maintain the plan, to hold her steady until-

“-CRETIN!”

Bridgette cast a worried glance over her shoulder once again, and found Kristy caught by the other angel.

“Of course...”

The plan a bust, and her little buddy in trouble, there was little point in maintaining this dual of muscle with the larger woman. Bridgette need out, and the best way she knew how was through force.

She all but tossed her hand to the side, attempting to drag Himeko’s massive arm with her before releasing her grip and clenching her hand into a fist, bringing it back around to try and send the leader of the angels for a loop with a harsh and dirty punch to the jaw.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Asuka was happy to have caught the red headed bitch by the ankle when she did. Kristy had almost escaped her grasp, and if she had succeeded, Himeko would've been in trouble. However, the giantess was still holding her own against the towering Bridgette. So it was up to the lioness to take care of Kristy. However, it was difficult to hold on while the woman was kicking her. Grunting as the bitch's footwear struck her a few times, Asuka would actually lose her grip on her slippery opponent's ankle.

"Gah! Ack! I'm not a Cret-Ack! Gggrrrrrrrrr...you're the cretin!!!" the bulky woman shouted as she lost her grip on the rather mean-spirited red head.

The white lioness wasn't giving up that easily, though. She'd quickly try to lunge on top of Kristy before she could crawl away. That way Asuka could attempt to snake her arms around her smaller opponent's waist and deadlift her up for a powerful German Suplex! She didn't weigh much, so the lioness had a good feeling about this.

Meanwhile, Himeko was managing to push the bluenette back on foot at a time. Smiling as she did so, the giantess would continue to push against Bridgette while their teammates grappled. However, when the bluenette noticed that Kristy was in danger, she changed tactics and pulled her arms free. That way she could land a dirty punch right to Himeko's jaw. The busty woman grunted from the blow and lost her strength momentarily, but in a few seconds she'd recover enough to throw a stiff punch of her own right back at Bridgette's face to keep the bitch occupied. "I'm not going down that easily! Give me your worst!"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:37 am

Kristy really didn’t like being woman-handled like this, having someone practically twice her size clinging on to her ankle just itching to bash her head in like some sort of horror flick. So far, she had been getting off fairly easy, with the only thing that could be attributed to her suffering being her own loud mouth and lack of balance, but that didn’t mean she wanted hang around her larger opponent without backup. She was the looker of the group, and Bridgette was the fighter. That was their group dynamic, and right now she wanted her big fighting buddy to be by her side.

She needed her freedom first. In a wild frenzy, Kristy kicked wildly over and over, never aiming in any particular place but getting some good shots in none the less. After a few swift kicks to the face, and finally the collar bone, the stupid girl finally released Kristy’s ankle, the ed head immediately beginning to climb back up and attempt to scurry away. But not without some parting words!

“You probably don’t even know what that word means, you broadsided, brain-dead bimbo!” Kristy shouted back at her, taking the time to stick her tongue out at her. She realized what a stupid idea that was as soon as she did it, and the woman she just insulted simply pounced on her, Kristy getting trapped under the larger woman’s weight no matter how much she wiggled.

“HEY! WATCH THE HAIR YOU WALKING MARSHMELLOW!”

Suddenly, Kristy was hoisted in the air, her legs dangling for a moment before panic set into her maroon eyes. Asuka’s hold was locked in tight, keeping Kristy in check like a tight seat belt as she began to thrash about, kicking her legs violently swiping her claws everywhere, even towards Asuka’s face at one point. It would prove to be a wasted effort, as her larger captor easily preformed a powerful German suplex and slammed Kristy’s head right onto the mat, eliciting a grunt from the smaller woman as her thrashing ceased and her body went limb.

--

Much like her partner, Bridgette was also getting battered, though to a comparatively lesser degree. The mechanic took the punch, the actual amount of force behind Himeko’s fist surprising her as her head jolted with the blow and her hand released Himkeo’s, finally separating the two of them. She did not expect the giant woman to be able to throw such a decent punch, figuring he used her weight and height advantage rather then striking power to defeat her foes. Bridgette had taken worst hits from nastier people, but she would have to watch out for any more surprises the giant could be hiding.

Bridgette simply stared at Himeko when she was told to do her worst, the yellow eyed glare that seemed to be Bridgette’s natural expression looking at the amazon with cryptic puzzlement. Bridgette was pretty sure her worst would actually kill somebody if they were stupid or unlucky enough to take it head on, and unlike everyone else in the Unrightable Wrongs, Bridgette actually had a conscious. Still, her little buddy was in trouble, and she needed to get over there and try to help her out a bit.

“Sorry,” Bridgette said with a shake of her head, “but my second best will have to do.”

The blue brute brought her arms up and spread her legs in a classic boxing stance, already moving in on Himeko’s position. She wanted Bridgette’s best punch, and she was willing to give it to her, pulling her arm back and using all of her amateur training and muscle power to push it back with the force of a medieval catapult throwing a boulder in a powerful right hook attack Kristy had called Hammer Time Beta.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next