by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Confronting Bullies...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Confronting Bullies... - Page 2 Empty Re: Confronting Bullies...

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:51 am

Deathly scared right now, Clara was cringing in pain as Orochi kept her up in the air, while the chuuni kicked her feet in the air, trying to find a way out amidst her panic...

Shivers would crawl up her spine as Oboro grabbed her chin and spoke to her. She wanted to fight back, she wanted to back up all her words to put the 3 in their places...

...but she simply wasn't strong enough to do so.

The Brit's eyes would open wide as Oboro spoke of her two protege's "knowing what to do"

"N-noo...W-wait...", she let out, as Vritra stepped forward to her, cracking her knuckles, and speaking in her higher than expected voice...

...right as she drove her fist into Clara's soft belly!

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!"

The pain from the massive woman's punch would be indescribable to the Brit. Her stomach was hurting, air rushed out her lungs...and Clara herself was trying to cough them out due to the force of the punch. If she had any fight in her before, Debbie surely drove it out with that attack...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 am

The sound that the girl made was like a lullaby for all of them after Vritra drove her fist into her belly. Knowing that she had driven the fight out of the girl with the punch, the giantess decided that she might as well add more damages on her just to be a bitch. She would draw her hand as she opened her palm so that she could smack that huge hand of hers right into the girl's right cheek, giving her the bitchiest slap that one could muster.

"Oh, and please make sure to not knock her out, dears~" Oboro reminded her proteges as she continued watching what both Vritra and Orochi were doing to Clara. "I also want my share of fun too, you know?"

Grinning, Vritra would then crack her knuckles, looking to make the girl fall into despair as she loomed over her. She had a lot of things in her mind as she could have her fun without knocking the girl out. In fact, she wanted to push the limit about how much the girl could take without her losing her consciousness. Orochi, who was still keeping the girl in the full nelson, kept her there, loving every second of this.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:08 am

Clara was still reeling from the hard punch to her stomach while Vritra prepared her hand to strike again.

This time, the giantess would slap the Brit across the cheek with her large hand, leaving a big red imprint across her cheek!

"AAAAAAAH!"

Half her face now stung, and her belly and neck were still in hellish pain as she was still held up in the air in a bullish manner, as the 3 women continued to belittle and make fun of Clara...

With her current predicament not looking like it would stop any time soon, as humiliating as it sounded, the raven-haired Brit had no choice:

"H-HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!"

=================

Melody and Navi, meanwhile, were walking from the infirmary, with sullen looks on their faces.

As the duo got close to the locker rooms, Navi spoke:

"Again..."

"Hm?"

"I will fight them again. In the ring, in the street, in the locker room, doesn't matter...I won't let THAT to be their last word against-----?!"

The 2 women's heads turned at the sound of the loud, high-pitched shriek for help, the 2 rushing to see what was going on in the locker room.

And saw their foes physically abusing a much smaller girl, while she was almost ready to cry.

Not quite catching the girl's face, Melody would scream outright: "LET HER GO YOU ASSHOLES!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:31 pm

All the three women had their fun bullying Clara before they realized that there were interlopers. They turned around and saw both Melody and Navi, the ones whom they had defeated earlier. But, they already had their comrade in their clutch, and all the three women couldn't help but act like a group of bitches.

"Now, now... look what we have here...?" Oboro purred, looking at the duo. "Does this girl... seem familiar to you?" She asked as she would stand next to Clara, cupping her chin with her hand, forcing the girl to look at both Melody and Navi.

Both Orochi and Vritra smirked at them, making their ill-intention towards the girl clear and obvious. They wanted to taunt them, showing how powerless they were in this situation.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:27 am

"I don't care who she is, but I'll be damned if...!!!"

Melody held her breath as she took a look at the girl, still trapped by Orochi.

"Melody, what....CLARA?!"

The raven-haired chuuni would look with panic to her two friends, tears forming in her eyes out of fear...

The French blonde would instantly recognize the trio's victim...while Melody would ball her fists:

"If you don't let her out in the next 10 seconds, I swear...I will hurt you so bad, a broken arm would be the BEST case scenario...", Melody would say with deep, deathly tone to the trio, while Navi also prepared her hands to beat the shit out of them, exhaustion from the match be damned for both the greenette and the blonde.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:05 pm

Hearing Melody's threat, Oboro, Orochi and Vritra laughed at her before Oboro tilted her head, looking at the greenete. "Is that so? Oh, how frightening..." she said, making a feigned fearful look before she chuckled. "Well, you hear the lady, you two. Just give them what they want..."

Orochi, who was currently holding Clara, got the message, and smiling malignantly, she would release the girl, pushing her roughly towards both Melody and Navi.

"There you go. Now we have no problem anymore, right?" Oboro said to them, giving both Melody and Navi a mocking smile. "Then, our business here is done, don't you think?" She addressed her proteges, and the two of them nodded, through the two of them had the same evil looks on their faces as their mentor.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 am

The moment Orochi let her go, Clara immediately ran to her friends' side. Despite it being completely embarrassing and cowardly, the raven-haired Brit couldn't help but hide behind the duo's back, lest Oboro rethinks her decision.

"You alright?"

Despite the light stomachache from the earlier punch, and her stinging cheek from the slap, Clara nodded in affirmation.

With Oboro attempting to say parting words, one person wasn't happy about letting the matter slide right here:

"No. There is still a problem. You bitches keep attacking us, and our friends, thinking we'll let the matter slide, just because you cheated your way out in a match. No. We will have another one. And this time, you...", Melody pointed at Oboro: "Will be a full participant, rather than just a supporter. 3 of you, and if you are ok with that Clara, 3 of us, against you."

Navi decided to chirp in as well: "Not just that. Instead of you doing stuff behind the ref's back, how about we go all out on that one? No-DQs as well?"

Clara, on the other hand, would be doubtful of the potential match: "Melody, Navi...wait..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:31 pm

Oboro, Orochi and Vritra just watched as Clara scurried behind her friends' backs, hiding herself like a coward. They listened to what Melody and Navi were saying, and once they were done, Oboro just chuckled while both Orochi and Vritra seemed interested in another prospect of beating both Melody and Vritra (plus Clara) silly.

But let's not forget the mind game. Oboro enjoyed that.

"Now, now... while I'm not against another match, I want you to know what actually happened..." Oboro said in a rather faked diplomatic tone. "We didn't start it, as a matter of fact." Then, she pointed at Clara. "She was the one who started badmouthing us, and it's only fair for us to react in kind. We don't react kindly to insults, you know?"

Giving Clara a smirk, she then added, "If there's someone you have to blame for this whole thing, you should blame her, not us..." She would like to see how Melody and Navi would react to this. It was technically true, but Oboro made sure to point out that Clara was to be blamed for this whole mess.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:33 am

"I-I didn't insult you!", Clara defended herself upon Oboro saying she sparked the situation, stepping from behind Navi and Melody: "I only said that the 3 of you couldn't beat Navi and Melody in a fair fight!"

Navi and Melody nodded.

"Even if I were to believe Clara actually provoked you 3, would you honestly tell me, with a straight face, that you felt threatened by a small girl like her that you needed to beat her up and teach her a lesson? You 3 are fucking pathetic...", Navi would insult the trio...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:21 am

For a while, Oboro frowned, though she quickly reigned herself as she smiled with faked pleasantry at Melody, Navi and Clara before them. "...Oh well, if you insist on going for such a violent resolution, then we have no choice but to acquiesce..." she shook her head as if looking regretful, though the expressions that both her proteges had seemed to tell otherwise. "Very well, it seems that we have no choice. A match between the three of you against the three of us, then..."

Now that their business was already done, all three of them decided to take their leave. "Now that we're done, we'll be taking our leave, then. See you three weeks from now," Oboro said before the three of them left the place.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum