Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V - Page 10 Empty Re: Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2019 12:15 am

Cecilia struggled like a fish out of water, her feet flopping around wildly in the air. Her hands were busy with the slightly more focused task of grabbing onto Odessa's amazing ass, but that, of course, was not going to do anything to fix the situation the blonde found herself in. She was in serious trouble, and Odessa was not going to let up. "Tell you what, Ceci," Odessa would say, as she maneuvered the blonde into position for the piledriver, "after I finish you off, I'll make your face my champion's throne and sit on you for my coronation. I know how much you'd love to bury that face in my bum right now."

She didn't waste any more time taunting her rival. She had plenty of time to fuck the woman later. For right now, she would drop down onto her butt on the canvas, slamming Cecilia's skull into the canvas hard, using her arms, too, to throw Cecilia's noggin into the ring floor as hard as she could, going for a knockout of the Swedish champion with this tombstone piledriver!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V - Page 10 Empty Re: Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 27, 2019 11:22 pm

Still trapped in Odessa's strong arms, Cecilia's hands squeezed firmly on Odessa's ass as she struggled to free herself, but it looked as if her rival had no intentions of letting her go. Suddenly, she was brought down....the top of her head smashed into the canvas.

Her body would flop down onto her back when Odessa's arms released her, landing with a thud as a spray of sweat would fly up around her body as it landed. Her generous rack would begin to heave as she laid in front of Odessa Brock....panting.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Odessa wanted to keep beating Cecilia, but she knew that soon enough she was going to have to let the count begin. That was going to be the only way to win this last woman standing match—for a knocked-out Cecilia to be counted out at Odessa's feet!

It was just about time to let that happen, but, with the blonde looking like she was still aware enough to beat any count that began, Odessa figured that she could allow herself to give her rival one more blow. Suddenly, she would drop down onto Cecilia's stomach with her elbow, using that elbow drop to try to force the last little bit of oxygen out of the blonde's lungs and leave her in totally devastated state on the canvas!

Once that was done, Odessa would roll away and back up onto her feet, allowing the referee outside the transparent cage to begin the count!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 28, 2019 6:10 am

Cecilia was down flat on her back, fairly dazed after the mighty tombstone piledriver that Odessa had just nailed her with. Her generous rack heaved with each heavy breath that she took. Though it didn't look as if that was enough for Odessa, as she quickly made work to nail Cecilia right in her strong well trained abs.

" Guuuh!!" Cecilia cried out as air rushed out of her lungs, her stomach being nailed in by Odessa's elbow, before her rival stepped away and the referee would start to count.

"One!....Two!!...Three!!!...."

The referee continued to count outside of the ring, looking to get to that ten count and have this match be over. Cecilia remained on her back, coughing out....

"Four!!!! Five!!!!!..."

The Swede would begin to stir, rolling over onto her front as she pressed her hands and knees against the canvas and started to push herself up. Getting up to all fours.

" Six!..."

The champion pushed up, rising to one knee as she shoved up to her feet right as the referee called out.

" Seven-..."

The count was broken and the match was to continue as the mighty Queen had risen to her feet and shot a glare at Odessa Brock.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2019 6:36 am

Odessa did not take any huge amount of satisfaction from beating the shit out of Cecilia, but the two of them never showed each other any mercy during their duels. Someday, after getting over the sting of losing her title to Odessa, Cecilia would understand why Odessa had to be so harsh with her. It was a compliment, really—Odessa knew that she needed to inflict truly massive amounts of pain to keep her rival down.

And what she had done to Cecilia came close to finishing the blonde off, but it was not quite enough, as Odessa could see just four seconds in, when the woman began to stir, that pasty body twitching back to life at her feet. Odessa watched as Cecilia rose back up onto her feet, shaking slightly, perhaps, in obvious agony, but upright and glaring at her, ready to continue the fight.

"Not bad, Ceci," Odessa would say, cracking her knuckles before she moved forward and aimed a vicious right hook at Cecilia's cheek, intending to floor her again. "Not bad at all!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Cecilia rose up to her feet, legs shaking a bit as she tried to shake off the feeling of wooziness that had come with rising up to a stand so soon after that set of devastating moves from her arch-rival. Cecilia's bang hung over her face a bit, she shook her head to get whatever of the strands of that blond hair out of the way of her eyes, it clung to her sweaty face still but the worse of it was gone so her vision was more or less clear.

She panted out as she glared over at her rival who complimented her, she was about to respond but it looked as if Odessa locked to try and take her down with that vicious right hook she sent the blond's way. Taking the brunt of the powerful blow, Cecilia's head snapped to the side, she staggered back a step but she refused to fall down! Her feet bracing against the canvas as she would throw her own weight forward, towards Odessa.

Aiming to throw her knee up into Odessa's abs in retaliation. If it worked, Cecilia would hope to make her rival double over before raising both her arms up above her head and aiming to send a double axe handle blow straight down onto Odessa's upperback and try and bring her down onto her knees. Hopefully in a dazed state.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 29, 2019 1:28 am

Odessa couldn't afford to feel bad for Cecilia, the blonde shaking and panting as she got back up onto her feet. The two of them were friends, but that friendship did not get in the way of Odessa's pursuit of the title, or, more importantly, her determination to demonstrate her superiority to her longtime rival.

So she did not waste time in attacking the wounded woman again, that right hook smashing with a thunderous clap of flesh into Cecilia's cheek, hard enough that Odessa would have sworn Cecilia's jaw would have cracked under the force of the blow! And once again the blonde impressed her, staggering back, swaying uneasily...but refusing to go down after that haymaking blow. Odessa couldn't help but smile at the toughness the blonde displayed. But she wouldn't be able to smile for long, as Cecilia threw her body forward and drove her knee into Odessa's gut! The British woman let out a roar of pain and doubled over, giving Cecilia the perfect vantage point from which to bring down an axe handle blow onto Odessa's back!

Groaning, totally out of breath, Odessa fell to one knee in front of her blonde rival, chest heaving as she tried to get some oxygen back, hands coming up to grab at Cecilia's legs for stability!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 29, 2019 1:43 am

Cecilia knee drove straight into that strong belly of her rival, watching her gasp out for air as the woman's breath was knocked clean out of her. The arms of Cecilia next came down on that upperback of the ebony skinned beauty as she brought her down onto one knee!

The Swede would pant and shake the cobwebs from her head, feeling Odessa grab onto her leg to keep herself from falling over, the blond would aim to reach her hands down to Odessa's head, trying to shove it in between her thighs. Next, Cecilia leaned forward, her arms wrapping around Odessa's waist as she would aim to heave her rival up off of her feet, deadlifting and rolling her foe up onto her shoulders!

The blond would hold her up there for a second, before she would throw herself forward and aim to slam Odessa down as harshly as she could into the canvas for a mighty powerbomb!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 29, 2019 3:11 am

Odessa remained stable on one knee in front of Cecilia, though she was not able to roll one way or the other, or otherwise escape from her rival's clutches, before the blonde managed to grab onto her head and stuff it between her sweaty thighs, Odessa feeling sweat dripping from Cecilia's nether regions into her luscious white hair as the woman maneuvered her into position! Odessa was flipped up onto Cecilia's shoulders, freeing her from that rain of sweat, but putting her in an incredibly compromising position as she knew what came next and was powerless to stop it.

She could only brace herself, clenching her teeth, pulling her arms in close to her as Cecilia swung her forward, bringing her down with a boom on the canvas, the impact shaking Odessa from head to toe as she was unable to keep from letting out a scream at nearly being powerbombed through the surface of the ring! "NNNNRRUUUGGH!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 29, 2019 1:45 pm

Cecilia pulled Odessa up onto her shoulders, showing off her might by holding her rival up there for a good few seconds, letting the dread sink into the heart of her rival before she sent her down with that brutal powerbomb. Dropping onto her knees as Odessa was laid out in front of her.

The legs of Odessa still up on her shoulders as Cecilia leaned forward, watching her rivals body spasm in pain from the slam. Cecilia knew better than anyone though that this wasn't going to be enough to bring Odessa down...she needed to do more. With her rival's legs still over her shoulder, Cecilia reached forward for two handfuls of white bangs.

Rising to her feet as she would try and haul Odessa up into the air once more on her shoulders! " Maybe next time, darling." Cecilia said in between those strong and sweaty thighs of Odessa as she would try and release that hair, grabbing those thighs of her rival instead and seek to bring her down with a second devastating powerbomb!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next