by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Metamorphisis

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Metamorphisis - Page 2 Empty Re: Metamorphisis

Post by acuyra Tue May 22, 2018 8:13 pm

”It was an...interesting conversation. She made me realize things.” Valley said, gunning for the biggest understatement of the year. For a moment she hesitated and took a bite of lasagna, using it to keep her mouth busy and her mind focused. This was going to be weird enough already, no need to overcomplicate things, too.

After a moment, she looked over and met eyes with Kaylee, smiling at what she saw. The younger wrestler had a soft quality to her, and it was easy to see what had made Bubbles so gaga about her in the first place. She didn’t just have a great body, but a wonderful smile, a brightness that seemed to light up the room. Kaylee glow, and you wanted to be closer to that light. To feel it.

She pulled her gaze away for a moment, turned to her salad, and started to poke away at it with her fork. ”Before I get into that, exactly, I need you to answer me something I asked you before. After that match with Bubbles, I wanted to know what you saw in me, what drew you to me. You were nervous, then, so I don’t think you really explained it all too well - do you think you could do it better now?”

To help her along, Valley reached over and laid her hand on top of Kaylee’s, comforting her, assuring her. She was safe, here. Everything was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Kaylee blinked, not expecting the question. She nodded, feeling Valleys hand on hers, feeling a little more at ease for it, then sat for a few moments, clearly thinking carefully about her words.

"...The best way I can put it...Well, growing up was a bit...weird. You've met my mom. She's...pretty intense. Dad was laid back and easy, but Mom...yeesh. She was determined that I would be Kaylee Von Halan, just like her and grandma before her. Third generation and all that. At first it was fine, but as I got older...got more into the hentai wrestling stuff...I knew I didn't want to be what she was molding me into. It was...really frustrating. I felt torn...got low."

She twirled her fork around her plate, taking a small bite of the dinner Valley made, nodding an affirmative to the older womans unspoken question of if she liked it, before speaking again.

"Then...one day during a show...I saw one of your matches. I had seen you wrestle before, when you were still teaming with your mom and all...but this was one of your first singles matches after going solo. It was...a four way match I think. You...Ameri-Gal, Synn, and Princess Shine. You were doing these incredible things. Just flying around the ring, I've never seen anybody do what you were doing.

Something about that...seeing you up there. I realized what it was. You weren't wrestling like your mom. Before you kinda patterned yourself after her, but with her retired...you were doing entirely your own thing. Your own moves, your own outfit, your own style...

You were like me, a generational talent, stuck in your parents shadow. But you were breaking out of it, being your own person. You looked so happy, and I became a fan, right at that moment. I don't think I ever applauded more than when you won that match. You were just beautiful out there, and my hear fluttered whenever I saw you after that.

I knew after that, that I wanted to get better and eventually wrestle you, but there was more to it than that. To me...you represented...freedom. That I didn't HAVE to be JUST another Von Halan, I didn't have to JUST be a legacy...you showed me that I could be more, when I needed it most. After that, I watched all your matches, and whenever I got low, or unhappy, or discouraged, I would think of you, flying around the ring, and...it gave me the encouragement I needed to finally do my own thing, and eventually, end up here in Japan, as far out of the Von Halan shadow as possible."

She smiled, a genuine, heartfelt smile that might just warm Valleys heart...

"...where, you know, I kicked your butt and made you tap out."

-annnd then she ruined the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Valley gently rubbed the back of Kaylee’s hand as she spoke, trying her best to ease the younger wrestler into this. It wasn’t going to be an easy thing, she knew. Whatever the reason for Kaylee’s feelings were, she could tell they were deep and ingrained, and it had taken something serious to bury them so deep. These were the sort of feelings that didn’t just dissipate overnight, and she realized how silly it was to think she could just banish Kaylee and solve the problem. It was something they had to face. Both of them.

So she sat. And she listened. And she kept her face calm and quiet for the most part, all the way until the end.

For some reason she couldn’t fathom right away, she started to cry a bit when Kaylee started talking about freedom, how she’d broken the reigns and came out to Japan, how she’d made such a big decision stemming off just one random match.

As it turned out, Valley remembered that four-way quite well. Synn, who was a poor man’s River Styx, forgot her makeup that night, so she just looked like a slightly buff Sinead O’ Conner. Valley had laughed at her in the back, trying to be well-meaning about it, but Synn could never take a joke, so she had it out for in that match. It had been a pretty intense bout, far more than she’d expected it to be. Barely came out in one piece.

But she’d never dreamed it would be so important to anyone, that it could’ve been such a key thing in anyone’s life. A strange thing to know, but she was glad she knew it.

So maybe that was why, after a little laugh at the last thing Kaylee said, Valley leaned forward, placed a hand to Kaylee’s cheek, and brought their lips together for a soft, loving kiss. Their lips met in full and she exhaled into this beautiful woman’s mouth, filling her for a moment before she pulled back.

The tears that had been welling up were streaming down Valley’s face now, and she took a moment to wipe them away before she spoke. ”Thank you, Kaylee.” She gave her hand a comforting squeeze. ”Thank you for sharing that with me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:51 am

That...was harder than she expected. Valley was nice enough not to point it out, but Kaylee's face had been blushing pretty red for at least half of that. She also hadn't meant to make Valley cry, though she nearly teared up herself. That had come from a deep place.

But...it felt good to finally say it all aloud, get it all out in the open like that. It really put things into perspective.

Speaking of things that felt good...she was making out with Valley Doll. It was brief...but it was electric. A shiver went through her, pure pleasure, along with a little disbelief. She was kissing Valley D...no. Valley Doll was kissing her! Of her own free will!

"EEEEE!"

Her inner squee of delight over with, she blushed again, running a hand through her hair, turning her hand to hold Valleys.

"Thank you! For...well, you know."

She stayed quiet for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of holding the Dolls hand...before taking another bite, chewing and swallowing before turning back to Valley.

"So, you mentioned you and Ace had a talk...what uh...what did you talk about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Valley didn’t know why she kissed Kaylee, not immediately. It was something that came off on instinct, that just happened because, well, it felt right. Maybe because she thought Kaylee deserved it, because she did, after spilling her soul like that. Maybe because it was so nice to know that her career could affect someone’s life in such a profound way, that her wrestling wasn’t just something she did for fun and to make money, that she could change a life for the better.

And yet, here Kaylee was. This young, beautiful wrestler, who might not even be here if she hadn’t seen some random match of hers.

It was a humbling thought, one she would treasure. But Valley couldn’t dwell on it forever. It was her turn to spill.

”Well,” Valley patted the top of Kaylee’s hand. ”Ace is a...special woman. She’s young, but she’s older than me in a lot of ways, ways I don’t even think she realizes, sometimes. She helped me realize something that I hadn’t even thought of before.” She tapped her chin, considering the best way to proceed, before settling on.

”See, the thing is, I sort of envy you, Kaylee. We were both born into this business, but I was pretty much straight into it all the way out of highschool. I was Valley Doll, the rising talent, the next generation,” She waved her hand about in the air, remembering all the tagline, all the articles, the mini-media storm that surrounded her for so long. “And by the time I managed to get off and start doing my own thing, I’d sort of missed out on the whole post-teen experience. I never got to explore, you know? Never got the chance to be wild or go out and really try things like you can.”

She had a long sigh, forcing some calm into her body. As much as she wanted to appear like she was in control of all this, there was still a part of her that was fluttering like this was her first time. In a way, perhaps, it was. ”So, just tonight, we agree that I should get a taste of that. To go back and try something that I’ve never had before. To just be wild.” She reached out and place a hand on Kaylee’s shoulder, giving her a tender squeeze.

”With you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:48 am

It was Kaylee's turn to start to tear up. It was funny really. She had come expecting reluctance and a quickie, instead she was getting emotional, telling life stories, and having a bit of an emotional roller coaster.

"That's uh...that's a pretty incredible girlfriend you got there...and thank you, for opening up to me like that."

She put her hand on the one that was on her shoulder, rubbing it lightly. She seemed lost for a second, focusing just on rubbing Valleys hand and taking in the older woman's gaze, before realizing what she was doing and actually blushing a little, a rarity for her. "S-so, probably a stupid question, but we are good then? I don't have to like, avoid you in the back, or get out of Japan or anything? We can still be, you know, around each other, after this?"

She asked, taking another bite of the dinner Valley prepared, clearly trying to cover up her blush. Sure, it was dumb to do so, given they were going to be in bed together soon, but Kaylee never blushed. Blushing made her feel weird, like she was a virgin on prom night, as opposed to the confident young woman she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:07 am

Kaylee’s blush was just another thing that didn’t go unnoticed by Valley, and only cemented the similarities between her and Ace. Her girlfriend was cute all the time, yes, but when she blushed? It multiplied. Exponentially. It was even infective, making her own cheeks go rosy, and she almost wished she still had the tan to hide it.

”We’re good. Better than good.” Valley nodded and finally managed to move away from Kaylee, just enough to finish her food. No sense in letting it go to waste. ”It’s not like we made the stipulations official or anything, so we don’t have to worry about officials getting into the mix. You can stay. I insist.”

She reached over and gave Kaylee an assuring rub on the thigh, before she sat back and crossed her legs, thinking for a moment. Now that they’d established where they stood, all that was really left was the main event. But they’d been so embroiled in the process itself that no specifics had ever really been discussed, had they?

”Okay, so,” She tapped the edge of her plate with her fork. ”Tell me. When you picture all of this in your head, how do you see it happening? You and me, together. Blank canvas. What do you think this night should be?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 am

Kaylee closed her eyes briefly, enjoying the feel of Valley rubbing her thigh, before reaching out and taking one of the glasses of wine Valley had poured, taking a drink as she thought. She pondered, looking around the room, focusing on the fridge, noticing all the various pictures of Ace and Valley in various locations, several of which, no doubt, from when AFW went overseas for pay per view events.

She took a third sip, wincing a little at the aftertaste. Wine was a rather new experience, given she technically wasn't "supposed" to drink it yet. Still, it tasted good, and it gave her a bit of courage as she went up to Valley. This time, it was her turn to rub, as she leaned in close, whispering in Valleys ear, one hand starting to softly rub her thigh.

"The way I dreamed it...on more than one night...had us in bed together, our legs intertwined, bare breasts pressing together, as we moved against each other..." She whispered huskily, her fingers trailing up Valley's soft thigh, steadily moving higher up. "We change positions, multiple times, and bring each other to the heights of pleasure, until, finally, when we reach our limit and can't take anymore..." She leaned in closer, her fingers still stroking at the older blondes thigh, going under her robe and coming closer to being between her legs, her tongue sliding out to brush against Valley's ear...

...before sitting back down, as casual as can be. "Then we tag in Bubbles and Mariah, and they continue the match for us while we take a water break. Ace referee's of course, and Gallium can film everything. Then after my team wins, Bubbles and I get to double team you...and probably Mariah...and Gallium."

She giggled, taking another sip of wine, enjoying her own dumb joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:32 am

Valley very much wanted to be on the ‘offensive’ with this, wanted to be the one taking charge with this scenario. It seemed like the right way to play things, after all. She was the old woman, here. The responsible one. This whole setup was her doing, and Kaylee had born more than enough responsibility through it all, for better or worse.

That was the plan...but Kaylee was Kaylee. The woman had an eerie sense for the sensual, and she found herself falling under the spell as she moved forward and started whispering honeyed words in her ear. Valley bit her lip, tried to hide the natural reaction, but that was just not happening. She shuddered. She shivered. She sighed when that tongue came out and ran along her ear…

…and then she was gone. Little tease.

”Well, I doubt I can make the second half of that happen tonight. As fun as it sounds.” Valley stood up and let her robe slip, just enough to give Kaylee a glimpse of the skimpy pink bra underneath. Two could play the teasing game.

With Kaylee’s hand still in her own, she urged her upwards, giving her light pulls towards the hallway. ”But I think it’s about time we started working on the first half. Agree?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Being a tease, simply put, was what Kaylee did better than anybody else in the business. Well...almost anyway, since Valley was giving her a good run for her money. Unable to contain an excited giggle, she hopped back out of her seat, still holding Valleys hand, as she followed her into the hallway.

"Agreed!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum