by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori)

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:11 am

Ryan had to admit this was an interesting pair, Leah was sugar and spice and Edgar was foul and crude. He found it quite intriguing, but Edgar could very certainly do with a proper lesson in manners. Ryan was now doing what he did to simply annoy the bugger, if Mr Knight was able to say anything positive about him is he was at least forthright. And as it turned out they were both wrestlers in Tension. Mr Knight smiled at Leah and said "Good stuff! Speaking of teaching I'm gonna open a wrestling school in Scotland one day, way down the line course."

Turning the topic to wrestling was something Lucy could enjoy, she was thinking about making another appearance in Tension. Ms Grange looked at Edgar, being reminded of those sods back in high school she would get into fights with. Smiling at Leah Lucy said "That's awesome girl, we toured the Asian indies before going to Tension. Sure was something and....."

Lucy was cut off by Edgar's comment, to which Ms Grange simply huffed. Yeah he practically screamed Jock, still he was kinda cute in a certain light. Ryan however smiled and turned his head before putting a hand under his chin, the gears turning in his head as he waited for Leah's comment. Instead of cutting in as her Brother did.

Leah explained how they didn't really team up yet, Ryan snapped his fingers after she finished "I know! How about you take us on? We've actually been looking for opponents recently eh Lucy?"

"Funnily enough yeah, mean you can get some good experience from it and its unique from solo fights. We did it back in the indies and it helped us improve. Ryan here learned botching suicide dives hurts like a mofo, but he does it anyway." Lucy said with a chuckle, but inwardly she was feeling like it could be a good chance to whoop some ass. Ryan was intrigued, similar looks, both foreign. It was practically writing itself!

Back to top Go down

A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori)

Post by Yori Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:14 am

“Oh, really? That's pretty cool. I don't know what I will be doing down the line. I can't ever see myself teaching people to wrestle though… or running a business. That sound really really complicated.” Leah glanced upward, really mulling over everything that would go inter trying to start up a business like that. It was u likely her expectations really mirrored reality, but they were just as lofty. She gave a small shake of her head, dismissing the thought with a smile.

“Tension is my first real experience with something so competitive. So far I have been doing pretty good, I think at least.” Leah clasped her hands behind her back, idly bobbing up and down on the balls of her feet. Standing still didn't really seem like something she did well, ever the font of energy bubbling over.

There was very little about what made up the whole of Edgar that spoke to the overbearing bravado one would normally associate with the meatheads from back in the school days. He lacked the build, the outspoken nature, and while he may have been rather prickly it had been in service of his own personal code. The lackadaisical morals that were being presented to his sister were a detriment, especially with how easily influenced she was and he would almost always cut them off.

“Thanks, but no thanks.” Edgar remarked offhandedly, dismissing the offer of a match. His casual brushing off of facing former champion's hadn't gone unnoticed however as Leah turned to shoot him a look. Those big puppy dog eyes and pouty lips. She was trying to lay it on thick. Today however, he wasn't having it. He had already expended his quota of fucks given with these two, and didn't seem willing to humor them further.

“I think that sounds like a pretty cool experience…” Leah gave the floor a light kick, looking sheepishly sidelong to her brother. He seemed unmoved, which was slightly upsetting. It wasn't uncommon for him to not play nice with others and most of the time she couldn't really convince him to stay in the company of others let alone do something as in-depth as a match.

“Botching dives. That explains a lot.” Edgar snorted softly, chin tilting up slightly as he cast a slightly smug glace across the way at Ryan taking a pot shot at the man’s personality this far. While he didn't seem to have a high tolerance any longer, he didn't seem terribly phased by anything really, most of it rolling off his back.

“I’m sure a bunch of hot shots won't have any issue finding matches without picking on a rookie like my sister here.” Edgar set a hand lightly on Leah’s shoulder, giving it a light pat. Leah’s brow furrowed, thinking on what her brother had said before looking curiously back to Lucy and Ryan. Edgar wore a way smirk, gaze flitting between the two before him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:13 am

Ryan and Lucy were glad to see Leah's clear enthusiasm in wrestling, you could be a heir to a long line of wrestlers and have all the talent in the world. But in their minds it didn't matter a lick if your heart wasn't in it. It was a reminder for them why they were in the biz in the first place, toiling and learning what worked for them. Lucy was seeing a relation in Leah now that she inwardly contemplated it, way Lucy saw it if Leah wanted to get a great time in Tension a match against the large names like herself and Ryan would be the ticket. Giving them the shoulder rub as it were. Ryan was one to advocate it, you all start from step 1 but Tension was needing more folks like Leah that had the can-do attitude!

"Well glad to hear your doing great, its a lot better than toiling in the indies. Least Tension has proper ring gear." Lucy stated, some of them really needed to look at some safety regulations. Least Tension had legit and maintained ring equipment. The girl still wouldn't have changed it for anything else though. Still before the discussion could continue Edgar decided to make his two cents.

Lucy was miffed at this guy, acting high and mighty. Probably thinking the world revolved round em. She rolled her eyes. It was people like him gave Tension a bad rep, Ms Grange was aware of course one redeemable factor. Looking out for one's sibling, it was only natural for one to do so. Still Lucy knew one thing, sometimes you gotta let them try and do what they'd like. Lucy oftentimes competed in Friction and Ryan would commend her for being her own woman.

Edgar seemed to be trying to roast the Paragon of Britain, Ryan's smile widened and he chuckled. The Brit then said "Oh its proved I can take a beating and beyond. Never afraid to risk it all, can you say so yourself?" Edgar's slightly smug look would be met by Ryan's confident gaze and a very calm voice to counter as Ryan stepped forward to look him dead in the eyes. Them was fighting words and as a man with no fear Ryan had none of it.

Ms Grange put in her two cents with "Leah your enthusiastic about your lot. That's great, we just reckon it's a good chance for all of us. It's a good way to build your skills cause your already working with someone you know well like.

Ryan then stated "And I'd like to see if your all talk and no go. Hmm?" in a very blunt tone towards Edgar. This guy seemed like a new version of Mayweather, Ryan at this point was pretty tired of his snide remarks and actions. He probably was, those who talked shit tended to compensate for something. Ryan would certainly not mind teaching him that in wrestling it mattered if you could fight or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:43 pm

Edgar's hands slipped away from Leah’s shoulders to rest at his side, idly drumming a palm lightly on his thigh as if keeping beat to a song in his head. “Hey man, if you like getting thrashed, that's your thing. More power to you, champ. Can't say anything in the ring is worth risking my neck jumping off things like a looney. Risk, reward. At sound point you gotta wonder how many people are watching because you do stuff like that and how many just want to see you eat shit and break your neck or something. Pretty dark stuff. But I’m sure that doesn't bother you at all.” He spoke as if what he had to say we're simply lighthearted conversation in passing, seeming unmoved by the nature of the challenge.

Leah had remained quiet, simply listening and looking back and forth between the two behind her. She likely would have shot her brother a look as well, but it would have been awkward and obvious were she just to wheel around to eye him. She understood Ed’s concerns that it was possible she was being taking advantage of, but did it really matter? In truth, she would throw herself up against just about anyone so long as she could say with a degree of certainty they weren't looking to actively hurt her. Hell she would even…

Leah’s thought process came to a screeching halt when Ryan jabbed at her brother again, questioning his legitimacy. Things like this were pretty common in wrestling. In fact, a lot of this could have translated directly into a promo. The issue was, Edgar deep down, wasn't really a wrestler. It was true he knew how to wrestle and employed some move and holds between his punches, but at the end of the day he was a brawler more than a entertainer. She knew this, but the two across from her hadn't the faintest idea.

Edgar did little more than arch a brow, stepping out from behind Leah. He didn't seem to regard Ryan very highly with an air of dismissal waiting for the challenge. Perhaps the whole macho bravado thing worked on other people, but he didn't really care about his self image, especially when it came to strangers. It wasn't like they had the power to take anything away from him. The things he had done, people he left laid out, experiences he worked through. Ryan and Lucy knew nothing about him really and he wasn't feeling like share much. However, maybe just a little bit.

“This whole tag thing you got going on is cute. Goad me, praise her. Bravo. If you had a mic in your hands and an arena of people around you, I am sure some of the mouth breather would buy into that all.” Edgar made a slow sweeping gesture, motioning around them at the various noises of the arcade and people going about their own business, paything the four of them next to no mind.

“I don't put on an act. I just am. There is no turning that off.” Edgar gave a small, lighthearted shrug. With that, he started to turn away as if to leave, when suddenly he whirled back around, fist flying to attempt to sucker punch Ryan square in the jaw. Regardless if the blow landed, he would prompt thrust his boot out to try and shove the man away, into one of the pachinko cabinets to create some distance. “Don’t need a ring, just someone’s face to cave in!”

Leah let out a scream at the sudden outburst of violence, but she was only momentarily surprised. It wasn't as if this was the first time Edgar had started a fist fight in an arcade, it's why they were banned from a few of them already in the city. She immediately grabbed for him from behind, wrapping her arms around his waist to try and yank him back, struggling to keep him from lunging in for another. “Stop! Ed! Stop!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Ryan would admit right now, Edgar pissed him off. This guy had been a jerk for no reason since the second they met, most would consider the paragon to be an even tempered and even jovial sort. It could take a lot to get under the skin of Ryan, just as it was to take him down. Perhaps it was the stealthy insult towards Ryan's dedication to wrestling that prompted him to become more confrontational towards Edgar, maybe he was just a bit tired of his shit. Lucy shook her head at the interactions of the two men, male pride it seemed. She was thankful for Leah's presence at least, something about her felt familiar to the Brit.

Edgar's words made Ryan frown, Mr Knight was finding him a bit hypocritical. But decided not to vocalise this, even if pointed out the man seriously doubted he'd acknowledge him. Ryan's gaze never left Edgar, he knew his type well enough to know he'd not just settle with words. The man made to look like he was walking away, Lucy looked at him. Then to Ryan, the Paragon would quickly mutter "Lucy get back."

Sure enough Edgar reacted like a douche, trying to get a sneak attack on Ryan. Who promptly dodged the punch attempt with a shift back, but the somewhat confined area meant Edgar's kick connected. Earning a loud grunt from Ryan as he stumbled down a bit into one of the machines. Earning a loud yelp from several people. Lucy quickly shouted "Oi!" but before she could do anything Ryan was already getting back on his feet. Was that how Edgar wanted it? Fine. Ryan was game.

"Let's go prick! You DONE IT NOW!" Ryan shouted, no way was he taking that lying down. Normally Ryan would say keep it in the ring, but here in Mr Knight's mind he'd make an exception. Ryan quickly lunged at Edgar, with his restrained position the stodgy Brit would seek to grab his new opponent by the ears and deliver a swift headbutt to his temple. If this was a cultural exchange then Ryan would perform a Glasgow kiss. Lucy made a motion to move forward, but she hesitated. She knew she couldn't really drag Ryan considering the size of him from past experience, that and she would rather not get hit if she could help it anyway. She did shout "Damnit you stupid men!" someone was probably gonna call the cops rather than try to stop a couple of angry muscled foreigners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2