Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666) - Page 8 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 am

Chigusa was a bit incredulous at Masato's suggestion. "Hentai? You want her to do hentai?" she asked, gesturing at the nearly unconscious Haruka in his arms, "And against Megumi?" She tried really hard to keep from laughing, covering her mouth as best as she could while she snickered.

"... ha! Alright, I'll tell her," Chigusa finally said when she caught her breath, "Yeah, it won't be as rough, but I won't guarantee that it'll be pleasant. Megumi is... well, let's just say very good at this sort of thing." She blushed a little as well, remembering some of their past tussles.

"But still, if that's what you want for Haruka, I won't stop you," she continued, "Just give Drake a word."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666) - Page 8 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Fri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Masato blushed. He knew what he was getting Haruka into. He'd read Megumi's file and watched some of her recorded matches. Yeah, Megumi was very formidable in hentai wrestling, all right. Couple that to her overwhelming physical advantages over Haruka, and the stage was set for the hentai squash match of the next PPV.

Still... Haruka had been getting used to hentai matches. And Megumi couldn't be worse than one person he immediately had in mind.

"It is. I'll tell Drake-san. And-"

He had to put in a good word for her ward. Also to unnerve Megumi - if that was possible. But he felt sure he could worry Chigusa. After all, Chigusa had already fought the person he was about to cite.

So, in his most confident tone: "-and anyway Haruka has been training with Shizuku Yatori-san, so I'm sure she could handle Megumi-san."

That ought to plant the seed of a doubt in the back of Chigusa's mind. He hoped Chigusa would... no kind word for it; hopefully Chigusa infected Megumi with some worry. Equating Haruka as Yatori's hentai wrestling pupil (which was not far from the truth) could make Megumi wary. That uncertainty could be used by Haruka as an advantage.

It was also very possible this would backfire on Haruka. Megumi might not hold back. She might even make dominating Haruka a message of challenge to Yatori.

That was why it was called a gamble, Masato reminded himself as he turned his blood to ice water and played dice with his precious Haruka's fate.

"So we'll see each other for the next round, Chigusa-san," he said, bowing.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Chigusa did a double take when Masato mentioned Yatori. She knew that Yatori and Haruka were friends, but hadn't known that Haruka had gotten Yatori's training as well. This might prove troublesome for Megumi. Chigusa had no doubts that Megumi would win; sheer size advantage took care of that. But now Megumi couldn't just take the fight for granted. Haruka might be able to fight back!

"Yeah... I guess we will," Chigusa said. She returned Masato's bow before walking backstage, a hesitant look on her face.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 am

Masato kept his head bowed, the better to hide any facial clue regarding his thoughts, and more importantly to gaze at the sleeping Haruka's face. "Haruka... you did great... I hope you'll do even better, even after what I've done..."

Draw (double 10-count)

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8