by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

healthyreader, hunter of speed, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Luna Ashcroft vs Amaya Morimura [Thrall or Fall] Special Stipulation Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Luna Ashcroft vs Amaya Morimura [Thrall or Fall] Special Stipulation Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna Ashcroft vs Amaya Morimura [Thrall or Fall] Special Stipulation Match

Post by Yori Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:50 pm

“Mmm…” Luna tilted her head slightly as her lips pressed to Amaya’s. While the girl in her grasp out up some slight protest it didn't seem to be the meaningful sort. There was no shoving or scratching, no sudden immediate attempts to tear away. So she continued the sweet embrace, wearing down at the girls want to leave it, leave her.

When she finally pulled away, it hadn’t been far, so close this lips threatened to touch again as she spoke softly. “Please… forgive me, I did not wish to be so forward but I find myself lost in your gaze.” Her heated breath rolled over Amaya’s face as she stared deeply into the girls eyes. She drew in her own lips wetting them. They pursed with a faint shimmer in the low light remaining as an open invitation.

She had kept Amaya dipped and off balance, managing to carry the girls weight without issue. Luna had thrown far larger women and men about like ragdoll, Amaya by comparison might as well be a feather in her steely grip. “What can I do to express my apologies to you Lady Maya?” She lightly brushed the tips of their noses together, lips lingering close in subtle suggestive fashion. She had chosen choice over force yet again, walking Amaya gently to her defeat rather than dragging her kicking and screaming.

Back to top Go down

Luna Ashcroft vs Amaya Morimura [Thrall or Fall] Special Stipulation Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna Ashcroft vs Amaya Morimura [Thrall or Fall] Special Stipulation Match

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:38 am

Luna was definitely strong, stronger than Amaya had anticipated when she thought about the rather delicate frame of the girl. The vampire girl could probably take her by storm in that department, so the young Japanese had to think her way out of situations like that before the alluring Luna would manage to overwhelm and maybe even seduce her. and she did not want to let go of her soon as it seemed.

On e of her arms finally hung low where she fished one of the spider webs of the floor to stuff it into the top of her suspender.
"Hah...hah..."
She gasped for air as breathing had not been too easy until she was finally brought back into a normal state but kept close to her host with her hanging loose in the arms of the vampire girl, looking a little bit dazed, even pursing her lips once as if she was thinking of kissing Luna too.
"I forgive you when we continue to dance."
She finally replied before slinging the spider web around one of her hands before attempting to move her hands around the waist of Luna for a closer, more intimidate dance than a waltz.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:01 am

Luna seeming hadn’t caught Amaya’s sleight of hand, far to focused on the girl herself. From where she stood, she figured it was only a manner of time before she would have the good Lady Maya eating out of the palm of her hand. As the two woman stood face to face, Luna had willingly allowed the girl's hand slip away, seemingly pleased with Amaya's initiative to change her hand position. It felt more intimate, less formal. Perhaps a sign of forward progress.

“Of course, Lady Maya, I would be a rather poor host if I did not entertain my guests properly.” Luna slowly slipped her hands under Amaya’s arms, holding her close as she would circle the two of them in a simple slow dance. She pushed her body up against the girl, dipping her head to begin to gently nuzzle her cheek to the dark haired girl.

“I couldn't help but notice you seem short of breath Lady Maya, if you feel faint with the vapors, perhaps it would be best for you to rest a moment.” She spoke in a soft suggestive tone, blowing a long hot breath into her ear. Her finger slowly traced the arch of her back, kneading her palms lightly against body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:50 am

"Yes, maybe I should rest for a moment. Just give me said moment for a little consideration where to rest my head on."
The roleplaying aspect could also backfire on the attacker, that was something that Amaya had learned from countless hours of both watching and performing kabuki theatre. And the so called Elizabeth seemed to be quite into it as it seemed. One of her hands slipped a little lower on the leg of Luna as if she was thinking of squeezing it, but she was rather looking for the spider web she had hidden on her own leg and form it with pointy fingers into a sling. That was not particularly easy, but another thing she had learned into countless lessons and performances was the art of ikebana, the arrangement of flowers, so knots and ties were quite familiar to her. After this was done, she would wait until Luna had the bed in her back until her hands went back behind her own back, leaving Luna to maybe wonder if she was already surrendering o the charming hot air blow that made her indeed weak at the knees or if she would attempt to pry her hands off.

"I...hm...should not fall for this...But you are so...seductive..."
She talked as if she was already halfway down to keep the attention of Luna on her head instead on of her arms. But in reality she wanted to put her impromptu sling around one of the wrists of Luna and crosswise pull on it so that she could put the trapped arm over her own back to keep the other girl pinned under her before falling forward on the bed to go for a surprise pinfall count!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:27 am

The roleplay aspect of things had been deeply enthralling. For someone who lived her finely crafted persona as a creature of darkness, a scenario in which she could thrive was a dream. She only regretted not messing more to the timepiece they were portraying over her usual ring attire to better match her prey.

And my what a lovely girl they had found for her to enact her fantasies. Sweet and soft, with a gentle voice and slightly timid. She wondered how much thought had gone into their pairing… and what Amaya’s goal to the match must be. She had been through the room rather thoroughly before Amaya had arrived, there had been no props to represent wooden stakes… perhaps the girl had one on her?  Not knowing how it was her prey could win this little game of cat and mouse only made it that much more excited.

She let out a long soft purr into Amaya’s ear as she continued to affectionately nuzzle at the girl's neck and cheek, blissfully unaware a trap was being laid for her. “If you require rest Lady Maya, look no further than here. I extend to you use of my bed chamber.” She cooed softly feeling Amaya’s hand brush her leg, her own hand slowly gliding down her prey’s busy to lovingly up her backside. Her palms roamed over the girl's rump, massaging her backside playfully.

Their slowly circling dance slowed at Amaya’s last mention of being seduced. The line was oddly on the nose, far outside of the subtle banter they had been having. It made her suspicious, but perhaps the girl was just having a hard time keeping herself in character. Perhaps she was coming on too strong… oh well. She chuckled softly, finally coming to a stop with her back to the large master ornate bed. “Lady Maya, I would never…” She flashed a fanged smirk as she traced her lips up along the edge of the girl’s jawline. She was so close now, lips barely touching as she went for another kiss…

She had been taken a bit off guard by Amaya’s sudden bravao, in flopping the two of them onto the bed. To her it was one step closer to.her victory, even if the other girl wished to be on top for now. When she tried to reach out and hold her however, something was wrong, her arm was stuck behind her back. “What?” She seemed genuinely baffled as she blinked up at the girl pressed up against her. Luna hadn't immediately tried to escape, after all, she wasn't aware Amaya was allowed to simply pin her to win yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Yes, seductive was a little bit far out in that situation, but Amaya had bunked exactly on that idea. When she had the so called Elizabeth thinking about Victorian dreams and wordings instead of dominating her, she would have a chance like this to put her away early. And that it had worked nicely was without a question true, the girl seemed to be honestly surprised by the events that had unfolded.

"Oh I am so sorry, Miss Elizabeth. I must be more tired than I thought."
Amaya explained lightly while she was also looking to hook a leg of Luna before laying down on the other girl with her dress moving with her and now fully showed her firm butt and her finely shaped legs through the slits of said dress.

For the spectators at home, a red bat would appear in a flash animation. In the room, a carefully placed small wooden bat would give a little shriek signaling a count.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Luna squirmed beneath Amaya as the woman draped herself over her. Her fantasy had taken an odd turn as her happens prey had turned the tables on her… she had to admit though, it didn't feel too bad. There was something inherently sexy about the crisp modernized version of the olden days dress design her opponent had on. She could afford to play things a bit coy to see where this was going. After all, her own winning condition had been something akin to a hentai match, surely Amaya’s was as well.

She had started to down when the woman's hand slipped up her thigh, hooking around the back of her knee to pull it up nice and tight. There was an odd sheik at the moment she didn't think much about until it happened a second time… there was no referee, this couldn't have been a coincidence. Her eyes widened slightly as she put the pieces together, throwing up her arm that hadn’t been trapped to raise her shoulder and break the count.

Once she had gotten her arm up, she hooked it back around to wrap around Amaya’s shoulders. She jerked to the side, trying to roll the woman over and switch their positions with her on the lavish bed. If she had managed to get on top of Amaya she would draw in a deep breath, trying so hard to keep her temper in check at nearly having been undone by the girl. She pulled at her trapped arm, working to free herself as she spoke to the girl. “I suppose I should see you cared for then, so you could rest easy. Very well.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:44 pm

"Igh!"
Amaya had shrieked a little bit herself after the Bat had made her move and signaled the count. Fair enough as it seemed that Luna was not at all concerned about an early pin, maybe she did not know that Amaya had no plans to get frisky with the vampire lady.

Sadly for her, her plan did not work as the so called Elizabeth smelled what the bat was cooking when it shrieked for a second time, and she broke the pin just in time.
"Uhnf!"
In a swirling motion of tangled body parts, the young Japanese was turned on her back and was now lying straight under Luna, sighing softly when she was pressed into the sheets while her now good visible, white suspender clad legs hung over the edge of the bed with only the tips of her shoes touching the floor.

For a moment she really thought of surrendering to her opponent, but then her legs lifted around the waist of Luna until the heels of her high heels audibly connected while her fingers looked to reach around the other girl to avoid getting pinned while Luna freed herself from the restrain. Not exactly the best defense against someone who wanted to come close, but what to do else wise?
"You could call me a coach so that I can sleep at home."
She hushed while bending her head sideward to avoid being hot kissed again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:45 pm

With a bit of forceful tugging and some strain of her shoulder, she was able to break her faux web bindings, freeing her arm from captivity. She had to applause Amaya's efforts to get one over on her, so swept up in the moment and roleplay she had let the girl have far too much leeway and almost paid for it. If she was right and the screaming bat had been a pinfall count, did that mean her opponent didn't have to win in the same manner as Luna? It made sense, her stipulation did involve some intricate steps, but fit within the theme of her being a vampire. She couldn't help but wonder if there was a time limit to the match marking night and day... she could worry about that later. For now, she had a lovely young lady beneath her that deserved a bit of love and attention.

Luna settled her weight down on top of Amaya, compressing their chests to one another. One of her hands reached out, slipping down under one of the girls arm to tuck up behind her head to cradle it gently. She had though to wrap the other one around the woman's waist in a tight half hug, but when Amaya's legs came up around her the temptation for something else had been too great. Her fingers danced down along the side of the girl's body before slipping down within the slit of the woman's dress. her gloved hand roamed over the girls thighs teasingly before her fingers slipped around one of her rump cheeks to give it a loving grope. "If you wished to share my bed, Lady Maya, you had only need ask." She teased, lowering her head to attempt to kiss the woman again only to find her actively avoiding her lips. A turned head meant little to her as it left the girl's neck exposed, a worthy location to start her conquest.

Luna arched her back slightly, grinding their entwined bodies against one another. Her lips brushed along the girls neck as she took in the scent and feel of Amaya. She placed her delicate lips to her soft skin showering the girl with long hot wet kisses up along her neck. "I would be remiss to send you off in the care of strangers at this hour..." She purred softly into Amaya's ear once she had made the journey to it. Her tongue lightly flicked at it. "I must insist you stay the night." Luna wrapped her lips around Amaya's earlobe, suckling and nibbling at her while massaging her backside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:58 am

It had been a lose-lose situation from the start for the destined prey of the vampire countess. Either she could have let her head stay where it was, pr present her throat and neck to her. In hindsight, the first option would have been better because it probably would not have appealed so much to the other girl who used the opportunity to restrain her even further by cradling her head.
"You could drive me home."
She replied silently, biting her lip immediately after she had said it because Luna began to kiss her instantly afterwards and because she realized how much her sentence could be warped.

"..Ouh...."
A soft moan escaped her lips when Luna grind their bodies together. As soon as the hand of Luna reached through her slit, Amayas hand was on the way down to intercept it, but slowly stopped at her tight when her butt was groped.
"AH!"
She yelled out while her heels clacked together to give a testament to the jolt of sensation that rushed through her body before she finally moved her hand to the wrist of the vampire girl in an attempt to pry it off, her body shivering and pressing itself under the kisses of the other girl
"...Stop it..."
She pressed out with a groan while her other hand grabbed the bed sheet for some stability.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next