by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

Post by Lilybell Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:51 am

Fif's unintelligible moaning was music to Dru's ears. After a few more seconds of exploring Fif's depths she withdrew her tongue, licking her lips. It was time to make things a little more interesting.

Arms coiled around Fif's thighs and Dru sat up, practically mounting the girl's face in the process. Druscilla tucked Fif's legs under her arms giving her a beautiful view of the girl's cute ass and wet pussy held to Dru's big tits. "Fingers or tongue?"

Sent from Topic'it App

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:00 am

Fif felt her body began to fold up and she didn't need to be told what might just happened. Unfortunately, there's nothing she could at the moment, apart from taking a breather before Druscilla seated herself atop her, smothering her face with her derriere.

"Mmmhhff...!" the silver haired girl let out a muffled cry of protest, her hands trying to push the girl on top of her to no avail, her legs flailing cutely for a bit. Dru then presented her with a question, in which she couldn't really answer with the girl's ass blocking her lips. All that came out from her some muffled mumblings, barely sounded like anything.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:22 am

Dru gave her ass a wiggle on the Belgian's face as she listened for her muffled answer. "Oi? What was that then? I asked you a question. Which would you rather: my tongue," she swatted Fif hard on the left buttock, "or my fingers?" another swat landed on the right cheek. "C'mon, this should be an easy one. Tongue or fingers, tongue or fingers? We haven't got all night!" Each time she repeated the options she gave Fif a corresponding slap on the ass.

Sent from Topic'it App

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:30 am

"Mm! Mmm...!" Fif let out muffled protesting cry as Druscilla began to smack her bum for failing to answer her. Not that was fully responsible for that but the girl clearly just messing around with her. With her rear getting increasingly stinging and her air getting thinner, Fif could barely thinking clearly as it was. In the end she managed to figure out a way to communicate to Dru, however, or so she hoped.

She used her hand to tap the right side of the girl, twice, while hoping that it wasn't mistaken for a submitting sign from her. Not like it'd make too much difference considering Dru was pretty much in control and could significantly weaken her with more than just one way...

"Mmpphff...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:39 am

Giggling madly, and more than a little wet herself, Dru sat up to lift her ass off of Fif's head to give her a little air. "Ooh, clever little spunk. Now, I was just going to do whatever I wanted to yoy, but I think you deserve a little reward for that. So..."

One hand tenderly rubbed over Fif's reddened ass before sliding up along her pussy. Fingertips felt out for the girl's clit and started to rub it in slow circles.

Sent from Topic'it App

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:03 pm

"Haaah..." Fif breathed heavily as Druscilla shifted herself a bit so that her face was no longer smothered. Panting, she barely responded to the girl's teasing, at least until she felt the fingers of her opponent stroking on her clit. "Hyaaann...!" the silver haired girl moaned and wriggled in Dru's hold.

The girl was starting it nice and slow, but Fif got frustrated quickly. The sensation she felt was stirring up her arousal, but never enough to do more than drawing moans and making her twitching cutely. She wanted more, much more, and yet she haven't really found the courage to beg for Dru to give her more...

"Ahhmm... ooh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Druscilla knew just what she was doing to the girl, and she was savoring every cute little whimper and moan as she wriggled in her grasp. Still, it wasn't enough to just frustrate Fif, heck, she was frustrated herself, but she needed the girl to break. Rocking her hips forward slightly, Dru sank down to straddle the girl's more modest breasts so she could still breath enough to moan.

The devilish fingers gradually increased the pace of their rubbing, still focusing her attention on that throbbing clitoris. The sight of Fif's legs spread wide, her wet pussy, and her red ass wiggling in the air was all delicious to the busty Aussie. Below, her own body demanded attention, idly rubbing herself against her captive's breasts and slowly soaking through her costume. "Mmmmm, does that feel good, love? Do you want my fingers inside of you? Do you want me to make you cum right here in the ring?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:36 pm

As if what she's having wasn't enough, Fif then felt the rear of Druscilla began to grind on her breasts as well. It was starting to become too much for them. Her tits being particularly quite sensitive right now after the previous exchanges, the sensation easily drawing louder moans from her. "Hyaaauuh... oooh... D-Drusciilaaaa...!" she cried in the mixture of ecstasy and frustration, showing signs of breaking her resolve to maintai her defiance.

The stimulations were getting overwhelming now. At this rate Fif felt like she might have an orgasm with or without Dru's consent due to her arousal rising up in a rapid pace! Her face already turning a little silly, and it wasn't long before she began to give in to her desire.

"Aahmmm... I-I want to c-cuumm... p-pleeaseee... oooh...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:31 am

Grinding her wet pussy over Fif's soft breasts, Dru was actually a little jealous of the little Belgian beauty. Her own pleasure was slow and teasing, keeping herself in a constant state of limbo while her opponent was teetering on the edge of climax. And, oh, how she wanted to give Fif that climax. But she stopped herself, drawing her fingers away from the girl's clit to swat her hard on the ass with fingers wet with her own juices, "Uh-uh, you know what you have to do if you want to cum. Now let me hear it..."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:43 am

"Iyaahn...!" Fif moaned as Druscilla withdrawn her fingers from her sex and smacked her butt instead, demanding her submission first before giving her the push she wanted. At this point Fif no longer care about the match. Her arousal was boiling already. She just wanted to have a release, and so the words would finally come out from her lips.

"H-haaa... I... s-submiitt..." she'd say between her panting. "P-pleaasee make me cuummm...?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next