Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cooling Off (Not)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cooling Off (Not) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooling Off (Not)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Ouka growled as Belinda continued to go after her long red hair, she'd thought that Belinda would've got the message and not go after The Most Glorious Red Mane of AFW. As much as she wanted to sock Belinda right in the face for daring to ruin her image of beauty, Ouka knew better than to start a brawl right here and now. Mostly because her body was hurting and didn't want to aggravate her body into an injury.

But that didn't stop her from helping out with escalating things bit by bit. As Belinda took a hold of another handful of her red locks, she did the same right back with trying to get as much of Belinda's short hair with another handful. "Is that so!? Beat me in any match huh?! Look at you! Getting lucky with one match and thinking you can hang with the big girls!" Ouka continued to mock Belinda, not treating her as if she was on her level.

Ouka let out a interested coo when Belinda threw down another challenge at her. She would gladly accept as it would avenge the loss that never should've happened! She was completely unaware that she had taken the bait set out by Belinda, unable to resist the chance to redeem herself against an unworthy rival who by luck alone! "Fine! If you want me to prove that you can't beat me unless you have to run away, I'm game! Name your match! Unless you want to try and get lucky with having management pick the match again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:40 pm

Belinda and Ouka currently now had a handful of hair one each other's lovely locks, as gold and scarlet bangs meshed together. The two fighters looked eager to actually start swinging at each other and throwing down here and now, but both of them knew that neither of them were in the condition to actually do so.

Instead they were riling each other up as much as possible and it was now that Ouka took the bait of Belinda. The Swede grit her teeth at Ouka's words! " Oh I'm not gonna pick a match! When I win, if I picked the match up you'll just whine a bout how I only won cause I picked the match!" Belinda shouted out at Ouka as she would tug a big on OUka's red-hair. " No, management can pick the match, you just show up and I'll kick your butt just like in the Nightmare Factory!" The Swede let out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Ouka growled back as Belinda continued to puff up in front of her, laying down outrageous claims that she could beat Ouka. The red head refused to accept any of her threats seriously, because the only reason why Belinda would win would be by some miracle like last time. But Ouka was damn sure she was not going to let the fates smile upon Belinda again, this time she was going to cut her thread of victory short!

"If you can even manage that! This time I'll only stop after the officials have to scrape your sorry ass off of the mat after I smear you into it like the shit stain you are!" Ouka roared back as she shoved her forehead to smash against Belinda's harder in their face off, tugging right back on Belinda's head to pull it harder against her's as she tried to force the Swede a step back!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:24 pm

Belinda would glare into Ouka as the buxom redhead was pushing into her further, practically grinding their forehead's together and with it the two of them stood pressed tightly up against each other. " Rrgh..." Belinda grunted out as she felt Ouka ramp things up and did the same as well.

The feeling of her bruised and hurting body grinding and pressing up against Ouka was not a pleasant one, but the Swede refused to back down against Ouka, but she was forced to relent half-a step...." We'll see if you can Ouka! This time I'll make sure to defeat you in a way where you can't possibly claim anything other than that I was simply better than you." Belinda said as she would tug on Ouka's hair and try and force Ouka back that step she had gained.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Ouka's breasts were not enjoying the pressure that Ouka was putting it through by ramming it against Belinda's chest. The strain it had was not letting up as Ouka's snarl was mostly split between pain and disdain for Belinda as the two rivals continued to push into each other, not willing to let this end without them on the high note.

"Better than me at losing! Why Belinda, that's the first thing we agree on!" she quickly shouted out, letting out a childish remark as Belinda pulled on her hair. Growling out, Ouka attempted to slip a leg behind Belinda's and attempted to shove, trying to knock Belinda on her ass so that she could feel like she was on the high note!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Belinda managed to get back the step she had lost and a little bit more, she figured it was because Ouka's front had to be feeling the strain as their buxom breasts jabbed into one another, having taken the moon drop must have left those puppies rather sore.

Yet Belinda was forced to growl out at Ouka's words, about to retaliate with a verbal tongue lashing the redhead slipped her leg in behind Belinda's legs and swept the mout from under the Swede, shoving her down onto her rear where she lost her grip on Ouka's hair. It hurt to land on her butt, as it sent a shock of pain through her hurting spine, causing Belinda to groan out. She would glare up at Ouka, dust herself up and move up to her feet.

" I'll see you in the ring." Belinda said with a deadly serious tone as she narrowed her eyes at the buxom redheaded rival of hers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Ouka let out an obnoxious laugh as she shoved down Belinda on to her ass, expecting Belinda to fly off the handle, but instead all she got was a tranquil fury tone from the blonde Swede. It wasn't what Ouka was expecting as she let out a low growl, although she did feel like she was on the high note, Belinda managed to make a rebound with that statement. "Rrrrrrr.... Fine! I'll see you in whatever ring that those suits put us in!" she roared out.

Dammit, now it was ruined.

Letting out a huff, Ouka turned on her heel and started to storm off. She needed to get in contact with her manager, find his sorry ass and demand that he talked to the suits to get this match going! Also she needed a body to torque with a torture rack in order to blow off some steam.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Belinda kept her eyes narrowed at Ouka as she watched the buxom redhead growl out loudly and then turn on her heels and start to storm off. Belinda would wait until Ouka was a fair bit away before she'd fold her right arm behind her back and rub it against her spine.

" Ouw..." Belinda let out lowly and shook her head, The Swede would soon enough turn around as well and start to head off. She had to rest up and get ready for her match against Ouka. Yet, before any of that she was going to take a nice steaming hot bath.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum