Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 13 Registered, 2 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, IndigoDragon, Kelsea, LadyX, LARIATO, Lobo, noob, RJD, TheEditor1023, veritech892, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

i am sorry

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm by xalex

Hey guys

I won't talk much about it just wanted to put it out here

I need to step back from are dramatically because of stress in the uni and some problems of mine

I will keep working on the ppv matches I am in and maybe one or two more but to the rest I need to say sorry

Thanks for understanding

Comments: 5

Looking for debut matches/RP's/microphone exchanges/Gym sessions/What have you

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 am by JohnnyFlash

Hey gang!

According to our wonderful administrator Person I am happy to report that both Buzzy Armstrong and Johnny Flash have been deemed acceptable. Woohoo!

Logically, the next step would be to get their proverbial balls rolling with their respective debuts. I am interested in any kind of match, promo segment, gym meetings, backstage elbow rubbings, or whatever else have you with either of the two boys. I could always just do an open promo but I am up for ideas and story building with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Asura VS Laura and Ellane

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Asura VS Laura and Ellane

Post by Cirno on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Asura said nothing anymore, being rolled onto her front and then locked in a body scissors, it was crushing the air back out of her while her forehead banged against the mat to try and atleast knock outself out, panting loudly against the mat while her body twitched and jolted in the punishing hold.

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Ellane kept steady pressure on her oppoants stomach, but it would soon get a lot worse for Asura. "My turn!" Laura cheered, and jumped into the ring herself. While Ellane kept her trapped in the bodyscissors, Laura approached her head. She scissored one of the girls arms, and then pulled back on her chin in a crossface crippler. This devastating combo was their tag-team finisher.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Asura's eyes widened, screaming out in pure agony as she was roughly handled by the two girls, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she was getting close to another unconsious limit, her legs kicking weakly upon the mat, her body shivvering from all the pain done to her.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:53 pm

With Ellane working the bodyscissors and Laura working the crossface escape and victory was not possible for Asura. They were inflicting pain to her entire body. "Okay," Laura said, grinning as she did so. "You can surrender now."
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Asura said nothing, after all she have just been through, what the hell should she expect next, trying to shift her eyes somewhere ' pleasant ', simply ignoring the two girls now while her body was mostly limp from all the pain, her vision starting to become blurry.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Laura shrugged when Luara refused to give in. It made no difference to her. "If you insist." She looked back at Ellane. "Put her out, Ellane!" The smaller girl nodded resolutely. With that, she increased the pressure of the bodyscissors tenfold. while at the same time Laura pulled back harder on the crossface, looking to take ASura out for good.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Asura bit her lip sharply, she did not want to give her opponents to pleasure to hear her screams of agony anymore and to her luck it wasn't go happen either, she went completely limp and her eyes rolled into the back of her skull, passing out within the few seconds that Laura and Ellane's power dramatically increased.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Laura and Ellane released their unconscious captive once they felt Asura go limp against them. They stood back up and were declared the winners by knockout, the crowd cheering for them loudly and wildly. "This was a pretty good idea, Ellane," Laura noted, grinning like a fool. Ellane smiled up at her partner and nodded. Raising both their arms in the air both girls basked in the applause sent their way, knowing this was one of many victories they were going to obtain.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top