Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rowan Byrne

Go down

Rowan Byrne Empty Rowan Byrne

Post by St.Ambs Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Name: Rowan Byrne
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red/Ginger
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 98lbs
Nationality: American/Irish
Alignment: Neutral Good/Face
Entrance Music: "Ach...they do those here? Well let me get back to you on that one"

Wrestling Information

Strategy & Style: Despite her rather diminutive size, it is best not to underestimate Rowan. Having trained in grappling ever since childhood, most notably Judo, she is able to use her expertise, plus her surprising speed and strength, to defeat bigger opponents. She's no slouch when it comes to strikes but she prefers the grappling game, although she can use punches and kicks to work her opponent for more devastating throws. Of course, her size is a disadvantage, especially when it comes to taller and more powerful opponents.  But she has the skill to counter that. She's never insecure about her size, believing that size doesn't always matter in a fight. It would be your own fault if you so choose to underestimate her because of her being small.

Preferred Attacks: Throws, Grapples, Kicks and some nice submissions

Preferred Matches: Can do most any, within good reason of course. Although she mostly likes Standard and Submission

Stats

"I will be sure to be truthful and answer anything you wish to know."

Physical Statistics
Endurance: ★★★ -  "Stamina wise I am very good and can carry myself until the end of all but the longest matches. And being quite flexible, I do have a natural resistance to some submission holds. Doesn't stop them from being painful but can last longer than most without tapping. When it comes to strikes and power-moves, my opponents will still find it easy to knock me down but I tend to get back up again afterwards."
Strength: ★★ - "As you'd expect from someone like me. Because of my training, I know how to use leverage and technique to my advantage. That at least makes up the fact that I'm not so good in s straight-up test of strength. I have no problem admitting that."
Defense:★★★ - "Hmmm...Well I am not the kind of person that can take a lot of hits, never been good at blocking either. However, when it comes to dodging and being able to perceive body language prior to aggressive attempts, I'd say I'm pretty good. With how quickly most wrestlers can move and attack, it's not consistent but I can give a hard time if I want to."
Speed: ★★★★★ - "One of my biggest assets, which certainly makes up for my...lack of musculature. I can throw out fast strikes if needed and helps to evade a few attacks thrown at me.
Technique: ★★★★★ - "My striking arsenal is alright but my greatest strength is my grappling and wrestling move-set. There is rarely a move or occurrence in a match that I do not know how to accomplish, deal with, or react to.

Wrestling Statistics
Strikes: ★★★ - "Not my main tactic but I'm not so limited in that aspect. Compared to other faster wrestlers, I may not have the strongest or quickest strikes but I make it up on my knowledge on where to hit for the greatest effect. I am small after all so such knowledge comes in handy."
Submissions: ★★★★★ - Definitely my greatest strength and main tactic. I always have a submission move for nearly any situation and for whatever body part that is available to me, and locks them in tight. Almost guaranteed to get most tapping when they realize there's no way out."
Powerhouse: ★★ - "I am strong in my own way but I'm not what you would call a 'powerhouse'. I prefer methodology rather than brutality and rash actions."
Ariels: ★ - "I don't see why I need to perform any 'high-flying' moves where I'm comfortable with the game I play. Rarely, if ever, would I want to take it to the air. On the chance that you do see me climbing a turnbuckle it would be to catch my opponent way off guard. But I'm perfectly fine."
Counters: ★★★★★ - "I say nothing serves a greater blow to ones confidence than when they see their own manoeuvre being used against them and transformed into one that pains them. Landing a simple, or even a complex assault on me could be a challenge for my opponent, given that in many a scenario, I would have a long list of counters long before my for would even land an assault."

Finishing Moves

Red Sun - This move is rather complicated and would catch most people off since that it starts off like a triangle choke. However, the other leg doesn't really have to be in play at all, Rowan instead slides her arm underneath the throat of the opponent and hooks her hand on her ankle. She grasps both hands to secure it before choking out her opponent. This move can come unexpectedly to her opponent because of the nature of this move. It is what's known as a Pace Choke

Aphelion - At the risk of being confusing, it's this...

Event Horizon - A forbidden technique in the sport of judo, however, all's fair in a wrestling ring. She performs a Kani Basami into a double leg lock. One that can come out of nowhere and can ensure a tapout victory. Unless if the opponent's leg breaks during the move or they land hard on their head as the stories do say...

Perihelion - A favorite throw of hers that she could literally use at any time, she performs what's known as a Hani Makikomi, sending the opponent down to the ground. Now that might sound simple but it is way more destructive than it sounds. Best way to describe how it feels is like The Hulk kicks you into the air then Ironman grabs you and flies you back into the ground where your little frail body sits in its own private crater.

Appearance
Portrait of Rowan:

Personality: If one is to meet Rowan outside the ring, the first thought that would come to your head is that she is too quiet and wants to be alone reading her book. While she is a bookworm, this little redhead isn't so introverted. Her calm and friendly attitude can pretty much win anyone over, nearing towards a motherly figure of sorts. Sharp as a razor too, a masters degree under her belt. Rare of her to start a conversation with anyone, but happy to talk if they approach her. If you first meet Rowan in the ring however, you'd get the impression of a more confident woman before you, despite the diminutive size. As stated before, she is never insecure about the fact that she is under 5". Still doesn't mean she doesn't like being looked down upon (figuratively of course), or people going easy on her in a fight. "Always give it your all in everything you do" she would say.

Past/History: WIP

Fun Facts!

-She wears glasses but takes them off when in a match. Her eyesight is passable enough without them.

-Rowan is the eldest of three sisters and two brothers. And while they are all 5'11"-6", she is the smallest of the siblings.

-Unlike her siblings, she has gotten a Distinction in her Masters Degree. Hell, to even have a Bachelor's Degree!

-Rowan likes doing Yoga whenever she can.

-It is rare for Rowan to drink. But when she does, she could surprisingly hold her liquor.

Relationships:
Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

AFW Information
Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Match History

Last edited by St.Ambs on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Preferred Attacks part was missing! Whoops!)

Back to top Go down