by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

WrestlingVirgin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell's Belles v Mio, Handicapped Strap-On Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hell's Belles v Mio, Handicapped Strap-On Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Hell's Belles v Mio, Handicapped Strap-On Match

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:34 pm

With staccato gasps and grunts Lily bounced her hips up into Mio, reveling in the adorable sounds the girl made as her brain melted into pure ecstasy. Slowly she pulled back on the girl's arms, reeling her up until Lily's bare breasts were rubbing their swollen nipples against Mio's back with every jiggle and bounce. Once they were belly to back Lily released one of the Japanese wrestler's arms to bring it up across her throat in a light chokehold. She didn't apply much pressure, but enough to get the idea across. Mio still needed to be able to beg after all.

Bianca was in a daze as she lay naked and sprawled out on the bed in front of Mio. Under heavy eyelids she watched as her cousin drove the girl mad. The erotic display, both the sight of Mio being dominated and the delicious sounds the girls were making, kept her good and wet. Lazily she lifted a black stocking foot to mash softly against Mio's cutely bouncing breasts.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Hell's Belles v Mio, Handicapped Strap-On Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Hell's Belles v Mio, Handicapped Strap-On Match

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Mio felt she was pulled further back, until her back was pressed against the hardened nipples of Lily. One of her arms were released, but that was so the girl behind her could wrap her now free arm around her throat for a light chokehold. Mio groaned and squirmed weakly, her free hand would reach for Lily's arm, although she didn't really have the strength to pry it away from her neck. For most part it's only there just in case Lily tightened the choke.

Bianca now joined the action as well, just barely. Her foot would rub on Mio's exposed breasts, drawing more moans from the trapped girl as all the mixed sensations starting to turn her all hot and bothered again.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Lily took a break from thrusting up into Mio and instead let the girl's on weight push her down on the dildo as she slowly ground her hips. The plastic cock would, in turn, slowly stir inside of the woman touching all of the sensitive, secret little spots in side of her. She wouldn't tighten the choke, knowing that some people got a little panicky when they were choked.

Bianca shifted a pillow beneath her shoulders so that she could sit up and get a better view of Mio without actually having to expend any effort. As far as she was concerned she had the best seat in the house, maybe after Mio. Her silk sheathed foot rubbed all over one of Mio's breasts before gliding across to give equal time to the other. "Zere. Does zat feel good?" She asked while decadently fondling her own breasts with one hand.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:17 pm

"Ooohh... ouhh.. y-yesshh..." Mio moaned shamelessly, her eyes rolling whenever the stirring dildo touched a sweet spot on her wet pussy. Bianca's foot was also working wonders on her breasts, and she could feel her face turning silly again from all the stimulations. Even her body seemed to start moving itself up and down a bit, impaling herself on Lily's strapon to look for more pleasure.

She arched herself a little more as well to mash her breasts against Bianca's foot some more. Her hand that was on Lily's arm slowly drop to her side, as she resigned her fate as the girl's plaything. It wasn't long from that point that she felt her arousal starting to boil again. "Aahhmnn... I... I want to c-cuumm... p-pleaseee..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:26 pm

A breathless giggle bubbled up from Lily's lips, just centimeters from Mio's ear, as the girl begged for her second orgasm of the night. Instantly her hips fell still, the strap-on's wiggling ceasing as a result and leaving Mio on the torturous edge of orgasm. Hot breath carried soft whispers to Mio, "I don't know if that's fair. You get two orgasms before I've gotten one. Do you think you deserve it?" Every few seconds she would push her hips up again, just to keep the girl from coming down too much.

Bianca was no longer thinking about the match and was completely preoccupied with playing with Mio. Curling toes clumsily pinched and tugged at the girl's nipples through her silk stockings. "Oh, Lily, let her cum. I want to watch her go wild on that cock. Mmmm." While one of her hands caressed her own breasts the other rested upon her hip, barely resisting the urge to play with her own sensitive pussy as she watched Mio getting fucked.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:35 pm

"Fweeehh...?" Mio let out a cute surprised moan as Lily suddenly ceased all stimulation from her part. "E-ehh... p-pleeaseee...?" the girl pleaded, unable to think of anything else but the orgasm that was denied from her. "Hnyaauu..!" another moan was drawn from her lips as Lily then push her hips to poke her frustrated sex with the strapon. "P-pweaasee... oohh..."

Meanwhile Bianca was also keeping her on the edge by using her stocking covered foot to tease her nipples. The pinching and tugging made her squeal from time to time, and the timing of it and Lily's occasional prodding made it impossible for her to think clearly, if at all. "I-I'll d-do a-anyythiingg..." with face deeply blushing, the poor girl foolishly made her offer.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Lily wanted nothing more than to be out of her panties right now and tribbing this girl to a mutual orgasm, but she was denying herself as much as she was denying Mio. Her hips stirred only slightly to keep the girl on edge as she moaned lustfully in her ear. "Uuuuhnf. Submit for us, baby. Just... submit... and we can both get off." Lil wasn't as bold as her cousin, and knew that if she came before this match was over she'd likely be cum-drunk and helpless for several minutes. Long enough for a clever girl to turn things around.

Bianca had given up any sense of dignity and let her fingers slide down between her own thighs, rubbing her own pussy as she watched Mio squirm and plead with her 'twin'. She wasn't thinking about the cameras, or that this was technically a ring, or that she was in a match. This was incredibly hot and she was going to enjoy every second of it.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:32 pm

"H-haaahh... s-submiitt..." Mio repeated, almost forgetting that this was a match.

With her mind already occupied with lust for an orgasm, she barely think of anything else. It didn't help that Lily was constantly keeping hero the edge, stirring the strapon andm oaning in her ear. If she had to submit for an orgasm, then so be it. It's not like she could somehow turned around the match after what she's been through.

"Uuuhhnn... I-I s-submiitt...? L-let me c-cuum p-pleeaseee...?" she begged.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Lily let her hand drift slowly down from Mio's neck to join with her cousin's foot in fondling and teasing the girl's perky breasts. Her hips continued to stir excruciatingly slowly beneath her foe, holding her just at the edge of climax. Taunting her just a little longer she made a low thoughtful 'hmmm' sound. Finally, with a playful nip at Mio's earlobe she smiled and said, "Cum for me, baby."

All of this teasing had given Lily plenty of time to rest her thigh muscles, and all of Mio's moaning and pleading had left her panties dripping wet. As soon as she had given the girl permission she proceeded to bounce and thrust the strap-on furiously into Mio's hot pussy. "Uhn! Yes, c'mon. Cum for us, honey! Yeah!"

Bianca's foot pushed a little harder at Mio's breast as her leg stretched with a loud moan of her own, her fingers now disappearing inside of herself. She played with herself shamelessly, her fingers making loud schlicking sounds as they pumped in and out of her own pussy for Mio to watch. She wouldn't be far behind the Japanese wrestler at this rate.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Mio still had to endure about half a minute of teasing after she offered her submission, with her breasts being toyed by Lily's hand and Bianca's foot, and the stirring motion from the strapon inside her that kept her on the edge all the time. She felt like she could almost came from Lily's words when the girl nibbled her earlobe. It took a few more thrusting from the girl to actually drive her past the edge of ecstasy, though.

"Uuuaahh... aahhmmn...! I-I'm c-cuummiiinggg...!!!" she finally let out a blissful cry, her body shaking and bouncing, humping Lily's strapon as her juices burst again. She felt an electrifying shudder running through her body as she's riding her orgasm, her lips letting out one lewd moans after another, her body leaning backwards a bit to rest herself against Lily. Once again she'd be left in a state of mess, limping and writhing with a silly expression decorating her face when it's over.

"H-haaaa... haaa... o-oohh... g-gawd..." she moaned. I-is it over...? a part of her couldn't help but to silently wonder what happened to the match, even though there had been barely any contest between her and her opponents.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next