by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In the Wolf's Jaws

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In the Wolf's Jaws - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Wolf's Jaws

Post by Berial Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:21 am

Manami couldn’t be more pleased with the response of her captive. She must have been spurred on a bit by the lack of an audience. The crawl was good enough, but when she made those cries? Oh. She’d have to get her to do that again in the near future.

For now, breaking her in half would have to be enough. As Manami entered the ring, she watched from the ropes as Kaede rested herself against the turnbuckle. Half thinking she was going to make another sprint, she waited until she was fully sitting before the Wolf went back to finishing with her stretches. The girl looked so innocent. At peace with herself. Well, aside from the terror-stricken gaze her eyes were making. Still, the rough and tumble attitude she was boasting was thoroughly knocked out of her. It was the calm before the storm. And Manami was bringing so much thunder the earth would split against the rumbling.

Giving her legs one last good stretch against the top rope, Manami would slowly pace towards the center before looking down on Kaede one more time.

“Come.” She’d say simply.

When the pinkette came to her. If she came to her. The Wolf would look deeply into the eyes for a moment, seeking out any last hints of defiance. Once she was satisfied, she would move on to the rest of the woman’s body. She couldn’t help by lick her lips as her gaze ran up and down her form. Kaede was well put together. Not overtly toned, but enough in shape where it mattered. She wanted every bit of this punk. But where to start? Where to start? Ah, suppose it didn’t matter. Manami was going to get to all of it eventually.

“Arm.”

The pink punk was hopefully smart enough to not give her the one with an injured wrist. She was saving that for later. Once she extended her arm, Manami would grab and twist her into a standing armbar. Inch by inch, she would drag her towards the ground and bring her to her knees. Her eyes remained glued to Kaede’s face, hungry for her expression.

Last edited by Berial on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:55 am

Manami seemed happy with the noises Kaede made, and she was coming to see that as a good thing. As much as she really didn’t want to make the bitch happy, she was starting to understand the pattern, here - the Wolf Girl would be happy regardless, it was just a matter of making her pleased at the right things. It was better to hurt her for sport than to hurt her because she was pissed off.

So, for now, she waited, as Manami prepared herself and limbered, enjoying the precious few moments she had to sooth her aching bones. Sadly, she didn’t have to wait long.

Head hung low, she came over at Manami’s call, moving slow to drag things out as best she could and maximizing those ten feet. It probably didn’t help things, but it made her feel better. She tried.

She recoiled at the Wolf Girl’s gaze, as she looked her over from head to toe. It didn’t even seem like she was scanning another human being, but more like she was selecting items at a buffet, deciding what she wanted to load up her plate with and if she’d be going for seconds.

In the end, though, she made her selection. Manami wanted the arm. Manami got the arm.

Sure enough, her good arm was taken and immediately put into a painful hold. Kaede struggled for all the good it did her, fighting back and squirming as best she could, but it futile - Manami was too strong and fierce for that to work. Down she went, down to her knees, and her cries grew louder and louder by the second. Just like Manami wanted, she held nothing.

”Why-” Kaede let out a shriek as she felt something crack. ”Why are you doing this?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:34 am

Oh, that was a nice crack. She stopped and let the vibrations ripple throughout Kaede’s arm. She felt like giving a nice sigh until she heard Kaede’s question.

“For fun, of course. Who told you you could speak? That’ll cost you one finger.” With that, she’d motion over to Kaede’s finger, giving the midsection a good squeeze before releasing, letting out a sadistic grin at the bluff. “Kidding. See? It's fun. Don’t you feel bad for trying to run away now?”

After she let out a slight laugh, Manami did feel the need to respond seriously to her question. It was something she had been asked quite a few times before. The more experienced wrestlers around the underground knew there were plenty of reasons So she settled on a few. It was unlikely that Kaede would remember most of them anyway, given the situation.

“If I’m being honest, however. Strength. Experience. Status. Pleasure. Those are just a few. Injury is an art. Knowing just how extend the muscle to maximize the discomfort. Feeling exactly where the bone will fracture. Oh. And that sound. That sweet sound.” She let out a moan before she caught herself. Couldn’t afford to get heated. Not just yet, anyway. Couldn’t afford to ruin her new toy either. “But really...this is for practice. I’m not called the Wolf for no reason. In the heat and chaos of a battle, wolves strike with precision. Even in packs, every act is coordinated. Devastating. And in every pack. In every group. In every federation. I am the alpha. I can hone my skills while sowing the seeds of fear among my lessers. By that endless string of fear and hate, everyone will know me. And you, dear Kaede, will the be the first knot in that long line.” She gave the hold a good crank, feeling another crack and biting her lip slightly. “Don’t feel special, though. Not everyone is as weak as you. Let’s throw that question your way, why are you so pathetic? For a girl who loves to fight, I’ve never seen someone so worthless. Do you have a disease? Is it contagious?”

With the woman on her knees, she’d release the armbar, but keep her arm held out, simply pushing against the elbow as she waited for Kaede to make her answer. It probably wouldn’t break. Probably. But she wanted some answers out of her before getting further into the main course.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:01 am

If Manami was trying to freak Kaede out - and she certainly was, there was little question there - then she was doing an excellent job by threatening her fingers again. At the mere mention of that as a repercussion, she sharply looked up at her torturess with pleading eyes, begging her to back off, hoping she would stop.

And she did. For now. Thankfully.

That hardly meant she was out of the woods, though, as Manami went about explaining her twisted thought process, even while she continued to bend away at her arm and force it ever-upwards. She wasn’t surprised to find out that Manami had been in other federations before - knowing the management, it was no accident they were put together. The big heads were constantly trying to make her quit and void the contract, and it seemed like they’d moved away from foes who would try to embarrass her and were moving it up to crazed violence, now.

The question stung almost as much as the hold itself did, though Kaede was thankful it seemed to at least make Manami ease up. Her time with clarity would be short, though, and she would have to make the most of it. ”I’m not fucking-” She bit her tongue. ”I’m not pathetic, I’m just...I’m still learning, that’s all. I win fights, just not in the ring.”

With her arm in the balance, she looked back up at Manami, noticing the way the woman seemed to be getting her rocks off from this. An idea occurred to her - maybe not the best one, but it was worth a try. Her situation could hardly get worse. ”If...if you’re trying to get off, it doesn’t have to be about pain.” She hissed at a new jolt of pain ran through her arm. ”Can’t we do something else? Anything?”

There was a sensual undertone under her words, as best as she could manage with the pain. She hated offering herself up, but she take giving out pleasure over taking pain like this any day. That was the currency in Friction, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:40 am

The hold on her arm stayed right where it was as she heard Kaede’s answer. It wasn’t particularly moving, but it gave her an idea of how the pinkette thought. There was no doubt in Manami’s mind that she’d won before. She wouldn’t be here otherwise. But that could be said for any number of people, and the vast majority of them never considered themselves professionals. She’d gone up against some high-profile targets as well. Any fighter worth their salt would have at least seen some level of improvement. But that just spoke leagues about what Kaede was capable of. Nothing much at all.

Then she made some kind of suggestion. There was an underlying...suggestion to that plea that stopped Manami in her tracks. What was this girl playing at? Then she saw it. That gleam in her eye that so many desperate or overtly submissive wrestlers had given her in that past. This couldn’t be true.

“You…” She stopped for a moment, looking over her face. She wasn’t saying...she was. Well, this was a surprise. “My, my. You little whore. This is why you lose so much. You have a masochist streak, don't you?”

She chuckled at the thought. Of course, as much as she was poking fun. There was a serious question to be had there. Kaede was quite easy on the eyes, nasty attitude aside. But opportunities like now weren’t exactly common. There were stronger fighters out there, with more determination, skill, and backing that would make this all the harder. And she didn’t plan on hanging around the lower dregs with this pink-haired thug for long. It would probably take some convincing, but she seriously doubted her diplomatic abilities. So, the Wolf Girl increased the torque a little before continuing.

“Why would I be interested in that? I just told you everything. Your destruction is to be a harbinger, Kaede. If your skill in intercourse is even twice that of your skill in the ring, I’ll be the one doing all the work. Or is this just some vain attempt to distract me? For starters, have you ever fucked before? What am I saying? I know you have. I’m familiar with Wright’s prisoner of war habits. I mean, have you ever taken charge? Have you ever fucked before?”

She turned the pinkette over with a throw of her arm before grabbing her shoulders and throwing her back into her corner. She’d follow it up with a knee to her chest, locking the punk in place as she awaited her answer. Manami was about to be blown away, surely.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:14 am

The next few moments were some of the blushiest of Kaede’s life.

First, there was the blush that came when she made her suggestion in the first place. It wasn’t the best tactic, but it wasn’t like anything was working with this woman. On top of that, it might’ve been some shades of her earlier encounters working their way in - typically, this was sort of thing that got her a reprieve in these situations. At the worst, Manami would just hurt her more, which she already seemed highly inclined to do.

But Manami’s reply was one she hadn’t seen coming. She had no idea the way this woman would react to, well, anything, but she certainly hadn’t expected that kind of comment. Even with all the pain she’d taken, all the beating, her hackles instantly raised and her blush grew redder still. ”I’m not a whore, you-”

Whatever ill-advised comment she was about to make was cut off, ended abruptly with another pull of her arm and more pain to go along with it. The blush overtook her entire face when Manami mentioned her match with Jessica Wright - that match, the one that had been the worst of her career until a certain rabid woman came into her life. That Manami had seen it at all was surprising enough, but the implication that came with it…

Kaede cried out as she hurled across the ring and thrown into the corner, where Manami proceeded to hold her in the roughest way possible. She winced at the knee to her chest, but, truth told, it was an improvement over her prior situation, one she’d gladly take.

”I fuck all the time!” It was hard to put any bass in her voice with the present situation, but she did the best she could, all things considered. She had taken charge in sex before, just...not with another wrestler.  ”I was just saying, shit…it doesn’t have to be like this...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:04 pm

“But you did say it, didn't you? So it was just words of spite.”

She released the grip on her shoulders before she backed away, eyeing Kaede’s figure up and down. She certainly wasn't voluptuous, but as curvy as one could expect from a natural-born fighter. The wrappings didn't hide much, but those pants weren't exactly helpful either. She pondered ripping them clean off her, but she was getting ahead of herself. The pinkette was clearly just in a panic. Trying to get a rise out of her. Trying to make the Wolf think. If she was willing to back down so easily, then clearly there wasn't much to expect from her. She doubted a girl of her stature could satisfy her anyway.

“Fine then.” She ran a hand down her cheek, feeling the tension in her face. Her skin was surprisingly soft. Seems she took more care of her appearance then most would suspect. “I'm sure you prefer this anyhow. At least you'll still have your dignity. We have to protect what's important. Isn't that right?”

With a slight sigh, she would resign herself back to the center of the ring. She gave her arms a good stretch on the way back. Kaede wasn't bad at making her tense. The girl had an endless amount of surprises stored away in her it seemed. It didn't matter either way. There was still plenty of fun to be had.

“Come. Leg.”

She wouldn't even wait for Kaede to come to the center. There was lost time to make up for. She may not be getting pleasured in the traditional sense, but it was pleasure nonetheless to see this pink punk broken beneath her.

As soon as Kaede held her leg out, assuming she didn't have a mind to lash out again, Manami would jump up and force both of them too the ground and into a leg slicer. Her prisoner must be feeling plenty worn at this point. That means her muscles were soft, tendons weak, and resistance limited. These holds were going to hurt the worst. And for Manami, they were going bring the absolute greatest ecstasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:39 pm

There was a tense moment, even tenser than the ones that had preceded it, as Manami scanned over and seemingly examined her body. When the Wolf Girl reached out and ran a paw over her chest, Kaede instinctively recoiled and had the fight the urge not to bolt - it was like her body had learned what Manami’s touch meant for it, that she instinctively knew now to avoid it at all costs.

Not a good sign. Not really. For a moment, as Manami caressed her face, she half-expected the woman to ravage her face with those claws of her. It wouldn’t have been surprising. Painful, horrifying, but not surprising.

Instead, she simply strutted back to the center of the ring, stretched along the way, and went right back to their game. Of course.

Kaede had a quick sigh and once more contemplated an escape, as she started to come forward and present her leg for consumption. Maybe Manami saw her quick glance or maybe it was just happenstance that she closed in immediately, seizing the limb and taking away those thoughts in an instant.

Down they went, with Manami taking her to the ground with all the subtlety of her nickname. Kaede wasn’t familiar with name of the move she got put in - it seemed fancy and slick, MMA shit, and she didn’t keep up with that stuff. But she did know one thing, right away: it hurt. It felt like her leg was coming apart, and knowing Manami, that was probably her goal.

So, once again, she did the only thing she could do: she screamed. Wail after wail, as loud and long as her throat could take, as she thrashed about and banged her fist against the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:28 pm

“Haaaaahhhhhh.”

A high-pitched squeal escaped Manami’s lips as she heard and felt the pinkette thrashing about beneath her. It was made all the better when she pictured the fight she was putting up just a minute ago. There was no denying it from this point on. This girl was hers. No one else may have her.

As the pink-haired brawler continued to smash her fists into the gray canvas, Manami would howl even louder. The scream was real, and she remembered their agreement, but Kaede ran out on her. Normally, that would make their agreement void. But this woman was nothing if not merciful. The rules would stand, but Manami would grant herself some leeway. She always enjoyed playing with her food.

“Oh? That didn't scream didn't sound genuine. Suppose we'll both have to try harder.”

With that, she increases the pressure on the hold, bucking her hips against the effort. Her own calves were starting to ache at this point. It didn't hurt enough to discourage her, but just enough to become an itch. To spur her on and demand more from her wailing, pink-haired prisoner. Even if it meant breaking her in half, this girl was going to give the Wolf Girl everything she needed. There was a warmth growing between her legs that seemed impossible to satiate. No matter how much this girl squealed, it didn’t seem to die down.

“More, Kaede.” She was practically begging. “I want more. Scream more. Struggle more.”

As Manami increased the tempo, she could hear the pink punk’s bones grate and her muscles scream out along with her. The least of her worries were hyperextension. If she didn’t satisfy her quickly enough, Kaede would be lucky to ever walk again. And that was fine by the Wolf. They could stay here, wrapped in each others warmth, forever for all Manami cared. As long as she got what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Even over her own screams, it was hard to miss the sound of Manami’s ecstasy, as she continued to milk the hold for everything she could. That wasn’t a good sign, either - it seemed like the woman drank pain, like she’d found some supernatural way to consume it, and it felt like she never got her filled. Despite the promise, she kept on cranking the hold, and the worst thing was that Kaede had no way of knowing if she’d do any worse if she kept quiet.

Not that she could, mind you. At this point, the hold was so excruciating that she didn’t have to think about screaming her lungs out, it was a natural response.

So scream she did. Her voice went up as the Wolf Girl bucked about, giving her spike of pain that burst through the constant agony, taking her right to the edge before bringing her just a little back. She was being toyed with, that was clear, but it was better than the alternate - the last thing she wanted her to do was go all out and end it.

She endured. She screamed and struggled and went into a wild frenzy, the death throes of an animal count in the wolf’s jaws. She tried to give Manami everything she asked for and more, hoping the Wolf Girl would find her fill soon, or at least enough of it to ease up.

”I am, I am!” She slapped her hands against the mat as she twisted from side to side, trying to find even a modicum of relief. ”I’m doing it! Stop, please!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum