by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina) - Page 5 Empty Re: Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina)

Post by Panda Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:18 am

Sion cried out as Eirina put more pressure on the hold, the purple-head fairly sure she felt her feet touch her head right before the older woman released her. Curling up and rubbing her aching back with her hand, Sion was helpless to stop Eirina from picking her up and draping her across her shoulders.

"N-no, no, nnngh!" she cried out as Eirina pulled down on her, writhing frantically, but to no avail as she was bent over the woman's shoulders, her flexibility letting her bend a fair bit more than the older woman might have expected, "I w-won't...give...Gahh!"

Sion screamed as her back was further tormented in the hold, agony coursing up and down her body.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina) - Page 5 Empty Re: Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:58 pm

Placing Sion on her shoulders, Eirina subjected her to a torture rack, stretching her body while parading her around like some kind of war trophy. The crowd cheered and hollered as the Frau Doktor walked around in the ring, displaying the body of her opponent on her shoulders, making sure to give her body a bit shake once in a while, which would put quite a pressure on Sion's spine.

"Not giving up? Bad idea, sweetie..." Eirina purred as she would make sure to maintain her hold over her opponent. "But maybe you should consider? I'm not into hurting my opponents too much, you know?" She told Sion as she would keep moving herself up and down just to put extra strain on her opponent's body while trapping her in the torture rack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:45 pm

"O-on yeah- AGH!" Sion groaned out as Eirina shook her up and down, "Th-Then what was with the spanking earlier?"

The purposes writhed in agony atop the older woman's shoulders, her back slowly bending into a perfect 'c' over her. A crimson blush filled her face as she was paraded around, her outfit stretched right around her body and leaving little to the imagination.

She quickly realized she couldn't get out of the hold, and Eirina clearly had no plans to let her go. There was only one option left to her. With her face burning and her teeth gritted, Sion tapped Eirina thrice, fighting back the rising shame as she submitted to the other woman.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:44 pm

Eirina just giggled instead of responding to Sion's words as she kept her trapped in the torture rack. Eventually, Sion submitted to her, tapping thrice, signifying her submission as well as the end of the match. The referee called for the bell, ending the match with Eirina's victory.

Now that it was over, Eirina would put down Sion as she strutted around victoriously before she had her arm raised by the referee. The crowd cheered for the victorious Frau Doktor, and she couldn't help but grin after getting another win.

"Now..." Eirina said, eyeing Sion like a shark eyeing a juicy slab of meat. "I hope you remember the stipulation of this match, dear. Since I win..." She winked at the girl and stuck out her tongue playfully. "I got to bring you home as my prize~!" She crooned, looking happy at the prospect of taking Sion home as her prisoner of war.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:20 am

Despite the embarrassing turn the match had taken, Sion was a little thankful that Eirina had just put her down after she tapped out, the purplehead hissing quietly as she reached back to try to sooth her aching back, her eyes and face burning with the lingering pains and humiliation as she stared up at Eirina. Eventually, the purplehead sat up, still rubbing her back as she stared up at the older woman for a long moment before glancing aside with a pout.

"Hmph, of course I remember..." Sion said, unable to help sounding a little pouty about losing as badly as she had, "I'm yours to do with as you please."

Even by her normal standards, she sounded like she was practically choking on the words coming out of her mouth. Then she looked up again, and saw that predatory gleam in Eirina's eyes, the purplehead swallowing nervously as she wondered what her captor might have in store for her.

WINNER: Eirina Makishima by Submission

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5