by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Snow Angels - Gail v. Belinda

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Snow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 Empty Re: Snow Angels - Gail v. Belinda

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:25 am

Gail could hold on, if barely. Even if she could ignore the snow and the cold, Belinda's bearhug wasn't exactly weak. But the Canadian stubbornly refused to give it up.

And she was rewarded for this by a headfirst return to the ground, bouncing painfully off the frozen surface, leaving her face buried in snow. "GUUGH!" The brunette didn't seem to be picking herself off the mat nearly fast enough this time.

Snow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 SAdcZrMSnow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 MVRLLQmSnow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 I82ome3Snow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 UAjmKPCSnow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 MAai8oKSnow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Belinda watched as Gail bounced and rolled over onto her front in the snow, the blond would push herself up to her feet and started to walk up towards her friend. " Come here, Gail." Belinda let out as she would take a handful of her friends hair, looking to guide Gail back up towards her knees in front of the Swede.

Looking to then quickly step away and run off towards the ropes, and bounce off of them as she'd come running towards the kneeling Gail. Aiming to come in forearm first in a sliding dive. Trying to drive her forearm straight into Gail's chest in an attempt to hit Gail with a sliding D! A signature move of Belinda's which she had named the Milky Way Special!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:15 pm

The Canadian groaned weakly, Belinda dragging her by the hair in the snowy setting. Her knees couldn't get much colder, but that was hardly a relief for her. Craning her neck upwards just in time to see the Swede stomping towards her, Gail could barely raise her arms to brace herself before Belinda's arm came crashing in, knocking her flat on her back. "OUG! SHIT!"

Snow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 SAdcZrMSnow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 MVRLLQmSnow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 I82ome3Snow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 UAjmKPCSnow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 MAai8oKSnow Angels - Gail v. Belinda - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:12 am

Belinda managed to strike the brunette rival of hers with that quick Milky Way Special, driving her forearm straight into the chest of the modestly chested Gail, at least modestly chested compared to many of the other talent of AFW. 

She knocked Gail down and would then start to push herself up, she had to rub her own arms a bit as the cold was starting to get to her, knees clacking a bit from their shaking as she would reach down for Gail's right hand and try to pull her friend up towards her feet. 

Once there she would try and drop down low, and attempting to pull and swing Gail up on top of her, so that she could drape her Canadian foe over her shoulders and then parade a bit around the ring. Carrying Gail in a fireman's carry for a few seconds, before she'd try and throw Gail down onto the mat with a simple Fireman's carry slam!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 am

Belinda seemed a lot less affected than the cold than Gail, but that was probably because the blonde was moving around so much, whereas the Canadian wasn't doing much moving whenever it wasn't Belinda smacking her around somewhere.

So when Belinda forced her up by the arms, Gail couldn't even complain much about being hoisted off the ground, at least it might give her that much more time before the frostbite set in. Though, she also couldn't complain much about being put back down onto the ground either, in her current state.

"Guuugh..." She groaned out weakly, splayed out on the floor.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:34 am

Throwing Gail down hard onto the snowy mat once again, Belinda would back up a step and rub her arms. She had gotten goosebumps to an insane extent because of the cold and it was without a doubt something that she couldn't disregard.

The best way to get warm would without a doubt be to get close to Gail. Deciding to try and grab a hold of the brunette and pull the Canadian up towards her feet. Sliding in behind her, the blond would press her front tightly against Gail's back, groin against her friends rear as she would try and slide her arms up in under those armpits and clasp her hands together behind Gail's neck. Attempting to lock in a full nelson hold.

" Got you...ready to give up?" Belinda would ask as she would keep close to the brunette.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:46 am

Belinda pulled her back off the snow once again, pressing close enough that it might make a less shameful woman blush in a different circumstance. "Haah..." Her frozen arms were carved into a position that let Belinda lock them into a painful full nelson that Gail could barely even felt.

It took a few seconds for the pain to register, but once it did, it was pretty clear that Gail wasn't shaking her blonde friend/foe off. "Uuuggh... yeah, you got me... but... can ya hold me a little longer so my arms don't freeze off?" Gail's hand fluttered in the air, as if she was tapping out against the snow. "I give..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:54 am

Pressing her chest against Gail's back, Belinda would be pushed firmly up against Gail's firm frame, as she would listen to her friend. Hearing her let out those words and then say she gave up, as she waved her hand around in the air.

The referee who was freezing quite a bit herself called for the end of the match and with it the blond would hold Gail closer for a little while, but not putting the pressure on the hold. " Heh....you sure gave up easy this time." Belinda let out as she would slowly move her arms down and wrap them around the body of Gail.

" looks like you're treating me to chocolate now."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:02 pm

"Heh, well now you know, all you gotta do to beat me is to freeze my tits off." Gail smiled despite the aching all over. Belinda's hands were just as freezing cold as everything else, but it managed to warm her up nonetheless.

"Ah, I did promise that, didn't I? Fine, but you gotta keep hugging me all the way till we're back inside."

Winner: Belinda Northman by submission + possible frostbite

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4