Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 Empty Re: A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 am

Bastet was intoxicating. Even though she was totally the one in charge... god, these toes tasted so damn good. Not only on her lips, but poking her in the nostril, and generally getting everywhere. "Mmm?! Rrrgh!" Bastet certainly knew how to get in her face. Everywhere their skin made contact, even a little, felt like another spot that was infected with Bastet's disease... but her only complaint was why couldn't it be all of her?

B soon lost hold a little earlier than her tanned Goddess. "Eeh... couldn't handle me kissing you, heh?" She let out between two particularly hot moans, squeezing Bastet's nose shut with her toes, facilitating her own escape... But first, she'd shove her foot as deep into Bastet's mouth as it could go, just because.

"Haaa.. so, let's chalk it up to 1-1 today... mmmm! You'll make a great servant~" B laughed, giving herself a rather undeserved point.

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 SAdcZrMA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 MVRLLQmA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 I82ome3A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 UAjmKPCA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 MAai8oKA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 Empty Re: A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:17 am

Bastet just wanted to show that she was in charge, deciding that she was going to keep B's toes in her mouth for as long as she wanted while her own toes were going to be removed from the demon's mouth, depriving her of what was surely quite the delicious little snack. But B somehow managed to twist it around into Bastet running scared from something! The girl was so infuriating, trying to have her way with a goddess, then trying to submit, then trying to have her way, all the while refusing to admit to absolutely anything!

Bastet did not expect that foot to shove in as far as it could go. Her eyes shot open, and she gagged, spittle flying out, drool soaking B's cute little toes. When the foot slid out of her mouth, she was left coughing and spluttering, gasping to breathe as toes pinched her nose shut. "Th-that's not fair!! W-what was that!?!" she demanded, as she would bring her nose-foot down again, then shove two toes, second and third, up into B's nostrils to plug them! That should teach her a small lesson, at least!

The two laid there, each with one foot covered in saliva, and one foot clamped down on the other's nose. They sure were a sight to see. "It's not 1-1...but whatever," Bastet grumbled, crossing her arms and staring hard at B. "We'll see who becomes whose servant. And the stakes are as high as can be, you wormy little demon. Because if I win, you're not just my servant for a night, or a week...I'm going to make you my servant for eternity. And if you win, somehow...then I'll serve you. For eternity."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:37 am

"You clearly wanted more of my toes, so I was just obliging y-MMM!" Bastet's other foot attacked her nose, even pushing into her nostrils! She could still breathe through her mouth, but this was extremely weird, even for a devil!

Bastet could sit up against the stall, while B could only lay on the tiles, forced to look up at the annoyed Goddess, foot still on her face while the devil withdrew her own. The tanned woman talked about raising the ante up straight to an all-in. "Huu... I dunno, I wouldn't want you forever anyways. I'd get bored of you in a day. Three days, tops." B smirked again. "But I understand the sentiment... everyone wants to be my servant, after all~ I accept your stakes, kitty. We decide this next week. You can handle the administrative stuff, you know, pick a location for me to fuck you in and that stuff." The devil offloaded all the work, laughing a little even though she was ostensibly on the bottom.

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 SAdcZrMA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 MVRLLQmA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 I82ome3A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 UAjmKPCA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 MAai8oKA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Bastet was not someone who was used to putting her foot in all sorts of places where a foot didn't normally belong. This was all very new to her, and she was spurred on by the very strange antics of the devil girl. Her toes felt weird being pushed up into nostrils. When B's foot came away from her face, Bastet would pull her foot away, too, the two of them now having full sovereignty over their feet at last. Bastet pulled her knees up to her chest, protectively, as she just kept glaring at B, the two of them sitting their on the porcelain floor as water continued to shower down upon them.

"You don't get it. If you're going to pretend to be a devil, you're going to suffer the cosmic consequences a real devil would." She turned over onto her hands and knees and moved up real close to B, smooshing their faces together, leaving no space between them. "You want to just mess with a Goddess and then only suffer the consequences for a day? Can't happen. It's out of your hands, and it's even out of mine. You'll beg me to have you forever when I'm finished with you."

She was still blushing, still embarrassed. But Bastet still leaned in and kissed B, pressing her lips hard against the devil's, sliding her tongue into the girl's mouth and swirling it around. "Mmmmm..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:04 am

B looked back at Bastet. She craned her neck a little bit up to meet her intense gaze. "Tch, you'll regret saying that..." I mean, the idea of having a personal goddess to walk around sounded amazing, but... the few complaints she had melted with another glance at that tanned toned bod. "Haah.. f-forever it is. You'll be screaming oh so deliciously until the end of eternity!" B proclaimed loudly.

And that was the end of it, right?

Nope. "Mmmph?!" Bastet's face swallowed up her view and her lips, kissing the devil! She wanted to push her away, but all her power seemed to have vanished, all she could do was get lost in Bastet. The pink demon's chest heaved, poking against the Cat's amazing body, her arms not listening to her, pulling Bastet in towards her rather than away. "Uuaha..." Soon, Bastet had pushed her all the way down against the tiles, the warm shower raining down on them both... what in the world had B gotten herself into?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:32 am

B agreed to the stipulation being that the loser would serve the winner forever. Would she honor it if she lost? Would Bastet honor it if she lost? They were in uncharted territory here, exploring something which neither of them likely believed they were going to be exploring when they woke up this morning.

Permanent submission of one side or the other in the battle of heaven versus hell. Bastet felt like she had an early lead, but she knew that B would not go down without a fight. The two of them were both obviously flustered by the other, but both of them wanted to win, even if B was showing some submissive tendencies right now. She still seemed confident in an ultimate victory. But, as Bastet shoved into her and kissed her, she could feel the demon accepting her attack, even pulling her closer. More good signs, more good signs...

"Mmmmrrph..." Bastet huffed, as she pressed down on top of B, practically slobbering into their hot, sloppy kiss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:52 am

Part - no, most - of B wanted more of Bastet. Even the instinctive urge of fighting off the intruding Goddess of sluttiness was had long given in to these awful feelings of lustful surrender. Her body rocked up and down into those deliciously hot chocolatey curves. "Huuuahh!" Her tongue probed absolutely everywhere, going deeper into her lips than she felt should be possible... B purred, ready to just let the Cat have her entirely, forget next week, she wanted to be taken now!

No! She absolutely couldn't!

Shoving with all her might, the pink-haired devil would force the dumb whore off of her! "Uuah! I-I'm not yours!" She almost said "yet".

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:29 am

Bastet was really getting into the kiss, and so was B, if her plaintive, slightly whiny, but ultimately excited moans were any indication. The demon didn't resist too much as Bastet pressed down on top of her, their wet, naked bodies sliding against each other, feeling nice as they rubbed in the warm rain of the shower. The Goddess slid her tongue all around B's mouth, probing deep, counting teeth, slapping at her tongue to try to get her riled up. This was nice, and Bastet was going to enjoy herself.

But at long last, B seemed to wake up from a trance, and, frantically, started shoving. It didn't take long for her to force Bastet off of her, the cat-eared goddess landing on her butt on the tile with a thump and a loud cry of shock at the sudden blunt force trauma to her ass! She growled, getting up on her knees and crossing her arms as she looked down at B.

"Not yet, slutty...but you will be," she would warn challengingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 pm

B tried not to stare too hard. Her attempts didn't quite succeed. "Rrrg... I'll never be yours, you stupid sexy cat!" B snarled. "... b-but if I was... um..." She shut herself up before something truly mortifying could be said.

"I'll s-show you who's a slut, slut! And after I've fucked you in ways y-you haven't even begun to think about imagining, I might l-let you have the privilege of calling yourself B's Slut!" B smirked, standing up and turning away, deciding that if she stayed any longer, she'd regret and/or enjoy it immensely.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:45 am

B obviously had some trouble containing her submissive impulses, at least around Bastet. Well, the Goddess was not about to tell her to stop making a fool of herself and exposing her weaknesses in front of their upcoming fight. It was actually kind of cute, and Bastet couldn't help but smirk as the girl very nearly admitted to liking the cat-eared girl before catching herself and launching into a tirade which mostly consisted of the word "slut."

As B stood, Bastet stood, still staring the girl down. "Yeah, you can try. Or else I'm going to be making sure you're petting this sexy cat's favorite body parts for a very long time to come..." Bastet would warn with a chuckle as the girl turned her back and walked away. Clearly not taking any chances on saying anything else to humiliate herself. Bastet watched her go, and then, with a sigh, closed the stall door and returned to her shower.

She was going to have to start planning for that fight...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3