Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yuki Onna vs. Serena Bennet

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Yuki Onna vs. Serena Bennet - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki Onna vs. Serena Bennet

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:05 am

Once she managed to get Serena's back hitting the turnbuckle, Yuki immediately let go of her opponent's shoulders and took a step back to create a short distance between them. Now that she was stunned at the corner, the azure-haired heiress would then try to capitalize on this chance by trying to land a kick right into Serena's exposed belly.

She knew that the damage would be more devastating than usual, considering that Serena was placed between her and the turnbuckle. She would be sandwiched between her boot and the turnbuckle behind her, and she would make sure to push her foot deeper if the kick managed to connect, planning to drive the air out of the girl with her foot.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:39 am

Holding onto the ropes the girl felt her back stinging in pain for a second as she tried to recover while Yuki pulled away. Serena looked at her opponent with a brief glare as she tried to ignore the pain. Though she couldn't do anything and all it got her was a prompt kick to her belly for her troubles.

"Aauugh!" She groaned out as her body leaned and her hand went to Yuki's leg as she felt her pressing her boot further into her belly. With no where to go thanks to her being pinned between the corner and her boot, all she could do was push against her leg as it continued to try and crush her stomach.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

any contact for a match must be made with the lovely Marissa Keyes first.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:50 am

Yuki had successfully landed a kick into Serena's stomach, and she would press her foot into her belly for a while. Then, she would pull her foot back before getting closer to her opponent so that she could get a hold on her head. She would stare into her eyes for a while in her usual cold, expressionless manner before she moved on to her next move.

Now that they were at the corner, she would make use of the steel post right behind Serena by attempting to slam her head onto the steel post in her effort to disorient her even further. Like always, it was one of Yuki's more ruthless moves, but she needed all the advantages she could get, and if she had to slam someone's head onto a hard surface such as the steel post, then so be it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:02 pm

The unyielding eyes of the girl had turned unsettling as she seemed to have some bad intentions behind them. But she couldnt get an idea on what as she was finally let go and allowed to breathe better before her head was grabbed, though she soon found out as Yuki coldly through her head into the turnbuckle.

Again thankfully it was still padded but still she felt her head explode in pain from the impact as her head bounced off the corner and she grabbed Yuki's shoulders. Trying weakly to push her off.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:04 am

Yuki had successfully slammed Serena's head onto the steep post, which she was certain had weakened her more. And so, when Serena grabbed on her shoulders, Yuki would then grab her head again before pulling her away from the corner. She already had something in mind for this. She had been focusing on her head, and she would continue doing so with her next move.

After moving away from the corner, Yuki would then try to put Serena in a front headlock, keeping her head within the confine of her underarm. Then, assuming that she managed to keep her opponent's head trapped in the front headlock, the azure-haired heiress would then mutter something to Serena in her usual calm, toneless voice.

"Sorry."

And with that, she would drop into a sitout position, attempting to drive Serena's face onto her knee with a facebreaker DDT!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Pulled by her head once more Serena briefly feared getting thrown into the ring post a second time. Instead they were brought more to the middle of the ring where she clearly had something else in mind for them as she put her in a headlock and uttered a sudden apology that felt...less then comforting considering it just meant something bad was next.

And it was..as if getting knocked into the floor was bad enough she now had to deal with getting her head dropped down onto the floor with a ddt. "Nggaah!" ping on the floor she rolls around and holds her head, currently too dazed to try and get up or fight.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 pm

After hitting Serena's head with the facebreaker DDT, Yuki would let go of her head and make sure to roll her over to her back so that she could go for the pin. She reached out for the crook of Serena's leg and hooked a hand under it to lift it off the mat while pressing herself on top of her, going for the cover. She was certain that the girl might be able to kick out, but she needed all the advantages she could get early in this match.

As Yuki put herself on top of Serena to pin her down, the ref would start counting for the pinfall attempt, slapping the mat while doing so.

"ONE!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:44 am

Serena was slowly pulled around and set up for a quick pin. Whether Yuki was thinking that was actually going to finish her off or if she was just trying to wear her down was still uncertain but Serena knew she couldn't just stay down like this. Instead she quickly tried to push her back up and try to break the pin.

Grunting as she tried to break off the pin and move forward. Though she was out she knew that Yuki was still in control. She needed to find some time to get away and recover before this went south.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Now that her opponent managed to break out of her pinning attempt, Yuki let go of Serena before picking herself up. But it didn't mean she was about to let her opponent recover and let her own momentum stop, far from it. Upon getting up from her opponent, Yuki would bend down to pick Serena up by her head, forcing her to stand up on her feet, which would be followed by a knee strike into her gut in order to soften her up even further.

Yuki was hoping that she could continue with her momentum, or else she might end up being countered by her opponent, which she'd like to avoid.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 am

Pulling around to try and get away, feeling Yuki's hands grab around her head puts an abrupt end to her efforts as she was instead brought up to her feet. Serena feebly tried to push her away before another knee caught her belly and forced another groan of pain out of her as her body arches forward.

"Gnngh...Get off..me.." She demanded. Though she lacked the power her voice be intimidating. Instead she opted to try something else, And tried to drill her with a punch to get her to back off.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next