Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale:  Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

Post by peek6 Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:39 pm

OK, Kristen,” said the ref, “the penalty time's up, you’ve had your fun, now get back to your corner.

Kristen obediently removed her tickling fingers from Rebecca’s toes, and extricated her legs from the stepover toehold she had been applying to Rebecca. She sashayed towards the middle of the ring, raising her arms toward the crowd, as boos and jeers rained down from the audience. Hoping to get the crowd back on her side, Kristen removed her top, baring her large breasts and hard nipples; she waved her top over her head, tossing it out to the crowd. Several appreciative cheers and whistles could be heard, but they were quickly drowned out by many more boos.

Debra, for her part, innocently headed back to the announcer’s table, where a disgusted J.R. stared daggers at her.

That was completely uncalled for and unnecessary,” said J.R. to Debra.

What are you talking about?” said Debra innocently, once she sat back down, “I’ve been right here this whole time, right Jerry?

J.R. just stared back at her, shocked at how smoothly the bald-faced lie had rolled right off the pretty lawyer’s lips.

Even Jerry was about to contradict Debra, but Debra’s stocking foot was already stroking Jerry’s dick under the table, so Jerry just stammered and stuttered.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale:  Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:17 am

Rebecca was relieved when she finally hear the ref announce that the penalty time was over , but the damage may have bin down as she struggled to make it to her knees.The fact that the knee that got smashed into the corner post was hurting like crazy when she noticed a chance in the AFW fans reaction to the match.Where they were booing her opponent just seconds ago they were now cheering her and when she looked up it was easy to see why. The redhead had just removed her top and was showing her big breasts to the fans who reacted in cheers and wolf whistles.

Still the reaction that Debra got had not chanced as the announce team had turned against her as about the same time the fans reaction had also turned on Kristen as they booed her loudly again. After struggling for a minute Rebecca was able to make it to her feet and assume a weak looking defensive stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:42 am

Come on, Kristen, your opponent is getting up. What did I tell you about turning your back on your opponent? Go after her!” an annoyed Debra admonished her rookie protégé.

Luckily for Kristen, her amateur mistake appeared not to have cost her this time, as Rebecca was clearly still in too much pain from the earlier cheap double team to capitalize and attack the distracted Kristen. Now topless, and wanting to win the crowd back over, Kristen bounced off the ropes, coming fast at Rebecca, as she would launch into a sliding kick, aiming for Rebecca’s stocking feet.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Rebecca would glare in the direction of the announcers desk as Debra reminded her protégé about the fact she should turn around. To make it even worse was the fact that the French woman had not fully recovered as she watched as the redhead ran towards the ropes , and bounced off them as she came towards the former foot model.

Knowing she could not move out of the way she would attempt something that could be just as risky as being hit by Kristen , as Rebecca would attempt to leap over the incoming wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Kristen went at Rebecca full tilt, going into a baseball slide aimed at Rebecca’s toes. There was no chance for Rebecca to get out of the way in time, especially after the damage she had endured to her legs and feet. But Rebecca didn’t try to get out of the way. She jumped.

Kristen slid under Rebecca, her legs and feet, slippery in stockings, sliding under the bottom rope. In an awkward position now, Kristen would try to grab for Rebecca’s stocking feet with her hands, to trip the other wrestler to the mat.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:12 pm

Rebecca had bin able to leap over the redhead as she went for a baseball slide as she had planned to move away from her opponent after she landed.Sadly she had underestimated how quickly Kristen would be able to react as she was able to grab one of the French woman's feet , and cause her to trip as she fall forward. That would result in her falling face down on the canvas as she tried to brace herself for the fall as best as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:48 am

With Rebecca in pain and on the mat, Kristen decided it was time to win the crowd over with a high flying move. Grabbing the top rope, Kristen would jump onto it in one leap, before she would bounce off of it, attempting to land a springboard moonsault on Rebecca.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:43 pm

Rebecca was down on the canvas after she had bin tripped by the redhead as she heard J.R say ''And now Kristen is running towards the ropes''.Not sure what the other wrestler had in mind the French woman knew she had to get away and rolled onto her back.Now she could see what Kristen was up to as she would try to bring her knees up to catch Kristen when she went for the springboard moonsault.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:23 am

High risk maneuver coming up,” mused J.R. in appreciation, as Kristen leaped onto the top rope.

The crowd collectively held their breath as Kristen leaped off the top rope, flipping through the air. It looked like she would hit a perfect moonsault when Rebecca just barely managed to get her knees up, hitting Kristen directly in her perfect abdomen.

Whoof!” gasped Kristen as all the air was painfully forced out of her lungs. She went to her knees on the mat, holding her stomach with both hands, while both her stocking feet beat against the mat.

Debra slammed her hand down hard in frustration onto the announcer's table, startling both Jerry and J.R.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:57 am

Rebecca had made the right call as she was able to see the redhead fall towards her as Kristen had just leaped of the ropes for a moonsault. The sound of her opponent gasping for air as she landed on her knees was music to the former foot model's ears as she did not even have to push the other wrestler off her. With her opponent in pain the French woman would slowly turn onto her stomach , and then onto her hands and knees.

After that she would slowly rise to her feet as she would start to lash out with kicks to her opponent's chest as she would count along with the fans as they went ''One ...Two...Three...Four'''for each kick that connected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next