Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892)) Empty Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892))

Post by BloodstalkerZ Fri May 26, 2017 1:57 pm

The last fue days had been bad for kyle. Losing his first match to a more skilled older woman and then getting totally out classes and showed he was a bitch in his second match he losted. He was feeling down. Sure his oppents where amazing women and where tough but losing so bad. Kyle knew he needed to get better and not let how sexy his oppents are get to him and be his fall.

Once back at his apartment he needed to relax. He was still unpacking but he grabbed a towel and take a shower..

After his shower he was still in his towel a d crashed on his couch watching tv and trying to relax.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892)) Empty Re: Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892))

Post by veritech892 Wed May 31, 2017 5:00 am

Naomi practically skipped down the hallway. She'd never been to Tension, she'd never really looked around the place, but she heard there was a new wrestler in town, and moreover had seen that he hadn't really won a match yet. So somehow, despite having never met the boy, never having encountered him, and never having spoken a word to him so far, Naomi decided that what he needed was a friend to encourage him on, and immediately set out to find the boy.

After some time asking around, Naomi finally found where Kyle was staying and made her way straight there. Reaching his door, she knocked rapidly on the door, standing at the entrance and bouncing on the balls of her feet, excited energy flowing through her.

Once Kyle would, hopefully, open the door, he would find the teal haired girl standing there, smiling happily at him. "Hi there! My name's Naomi and I saw your matches and I just thought I should come by and welcome you to the league, and say hi, and tell you that even though you lost a couple of matches I thought you did great and I hope you keep going and keep improving, and if you ever need a friend I'd be happy to talk about anything you need because I joined up without having any friends and I know it's super hard to join something where you don't know anyone!" She rambled, talking at a million miles a minute, only stopping to breathe it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892)) Empty Re: Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892))

Post by BloodstalkerZ Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:58 am

Kyle was still in his towel as he heard the knocking on the door. "Hold up." He got up and headed to the door. When he opened it. One hand was holding the towel up. As he looked at her his build body showing "hel..." Was all he could say before the girl in fount of him started to talk.

When she was dune he laughter. "Well thank you miss. Hey I'm about to order some pizza. Ya want to come in and join me? My way of thank you for this? Tho I should get dressed." He laughts and steps away from the open door. "Sorry for the mess I'm still unpacking. I got alot of gundam models and toys I need to put up."

Kyle headed to the bed room to get dressed "ya can sit anywhere and I'll order pizza. Okay?"

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:20 am

The teal haired girl paused for a moment as she stared at Kyle, a slight blush coming to her cheeks as she noticed that he was only wearing a towel. She got over it quickly though, and returned to her usual, chipper demeanor.

"You're very welcome!" Naomi cheered, bouncing excitedly. So far, so good, everything was going well, so far. This just went to prove to Naomi that she always had the best ideas, always, especially if they got to let her look at attractive people in towels. Or in bikinis. Or in the buff. Her ideas were doing pretty well for her in that regard so far now that she thought about it. "Oh, I love pizza, I'd love to join you for some! Thanks!"

Naomi practically bounced into Kyle's apartment, and she tried to hide her disappointment that he would be getting dressed by looking around at all of his things. "Okay!" She cheered, smiling over at him, then proceeding to not sit down yet and closely inspect any models he might have out so far. She had never seen the show, but giant robots seemed like one of those things that were just awesome, and she did like awesome things.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:19 pm

"So miss Naomi. No lie I was feeling down." He talks as he gets dresses "but sure i losted  just means my skills aren't as good with such strong women. Don't get me wrong it's hard not to think of any woman here just grabbing me and claiming me. But o well I just need to train harder." After a fue mins he comes out of his room just wearing a pare of sweat pants. His built body showing "hell I'm sure if d ont be good I'll just get pinned down and forced to pleasure you."

He walks up to her and takes one of her hands "Tho I won't submit easy " he kisses her hand. "So shall we cuddle on the couch after I order?" He smiles and steps away with a teasing smile.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:07 am

"Ah, that's right! You just gotta keep training, and you'll be able to do anything you set your mind to!" Naomi exclaimed, hands going to her hips as she stared dreamily up towards the sky. Those were pretty much the words that she lived by, no matter if they were actually true or not, and she honestly believed in.

The teal-haired blushed a bit at his next comment, "A-aha, whaaaat?" she asked looking around as she tried to keep her calm. This proved to be difficult, especially once he had kissed her hand and stepped away.

"Ah- I- sure! Cuddling sounds nice!" She giggled, running a hand through her own hair as she found herself having to fight ever harder to stay calm. She'd follow Kyle over slowly, but bounced with every step of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm

He laughts "  Naomi relax. Don't get so worked up. I know if I'm not careful you will kick my butt. And sorry if I seam to be flirting. It's now I am. And you are lovely." He takes his cell and starts to Order a cheese pizza.

After a moment "cool. Should be here in 30mins." He smiled walking over to her "so ya wanted to talk? Or " he grins and dose a goofy voice "challage me little lady. " he pokes her nose and heads to the couch and sits down "uuggg it dose drive me nuts 99% of the women here know there sexy and that just weakens me. Sure I'm no wimp but  weaken when naked. Uuggg drives me nuts when I get titty fucked."  He growls and seams to be getting worked up. "Ggrrr maybe I should try to avoid matches like that? Don't get me wrong I'll get hard wrestling a strong woman. And I do hope to find a girlfriend here but uuggg I don't know." He leans back with his arms out

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:49 am

Naomi blushed, feeling her face as Kyle buttered her up, talking about how she could kick his butt, and how pretty she was. "A-Ah, w-well aren't you just a charmer?" She giggled, looking up and down his body as he called in the pizza order.

"Ah, sounds great!" Naomi cheered, making a face up at Kyle as he poked her in the nose.  "Are you challenging me? I never say no to a challenge, you know!" She chimed, hands going to her hips as she held up a finger, smirking as she did a little pose before following Kyle onto the couch.

The next topic made her face flush red. She'd been in a match that had basically turned into a hentai match, but she was still somewhat bashful about the topic around people she didn't know as well.  "A-Ah, well, it sounds like you've had a lot of hard matches!" She squeaked,  "And I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend! I mean, I'm sure there are lots of girls who would love to... well... uh... you..." She stammered, getting flustered as she spoke.  "But... If you want to have a match... or practice sometime... I'm sure I could help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:47 pm

He laughter "No way. If i challage you I'm sure I'd lose any kind of match. Shoot the 2 matches I've been in well I know you girls know now to handle a man's tool in the ring." He shook his head "Well for now cause you came over. Its about you. So relax. Your getting worked up and I don't want you to think I'm just playing with ya. " he shook his head.

He looked her over "So let's see what's on tv." His face a little red. "Hey lay back and let me see your feet for a second." He grinned as if he was up to something. "Don't worry feet don't turn me on. Its eyes, lips, breasts, muscles, and a loving heart." He really starts to laugh "and I don't know why I said that." He leans back laughing.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 am

Naomi had to actually think on that. She didn't really get into many matches with men now that she thought of it. In fact, she hadn't been in ANY matches with a guy, let alone having a hentai match with one. The only match that had any hentai  in it had been with Kana, and that had started off as a smother one.

"W-Well, I don't know if I'd be any good," She admitted, blushing and looking way from him. "Ah, I've only ever.. ah, been with girls!" She squeaked, bouncing on her butt a little.

She looked back at him after his next comment, noticing his red face. "Ah, okay!" She exclaimed, not noticing if it was strange or not, laying back and extending her feet over to him. She laughed at his comment about what turned him on and his confusion at why he said that. "It's okay! It must be on your mind!" She cheered, laughing with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next