Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

GrandAkumaShogun, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:32 am by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Zulime Lafitte

Go down

Zulime Lafitte

Post by LtLukas on Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 am

Name: Zulime Lafitte
Nickname: None, yet
Sex/Gender: Female
Birthday: February 11, 1997
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140
Nationality: American
Entrance music: Just One Dance by Caro Emerald

Wrestling:
Strategy: A little bit of everything. She tries to keep her opponent close to get them to the ground, and goes for hentai early and often.
Type: Standard, Hentai
Preferred attacks: Zulime likes to stay close to her opponent, and just do whatever works.
Alignment: Tweener

Stats:
Strength: ★★★★
Endurance: ★★★
Speed: ★★★
Defense: ★★★★★
Technique: ★★★

Wrestling Stats:
Strikes: ★★★
Submissions: ★★★
Powerhouse: ★★★★
Aerial: ★★
Counters: ★★★
Hentai: ★★★★★

Finishing moves:
Bad Mojo: Zulime tucks her opponent's head between her legs. She then flips her opponent up, so that her waist in on her shoulder. When she brings her opponent's shoulder down on her knee, causing massive pain to the shoulder and whiplash in the head.
Laveau's Charm: Zulime spreads her opponent's legs on the ground, trapping one between her own legs and then containg the other against her shoulder. Using her free hand, she gives her opponent tremendous pleasure.

Signature moves:
When the Saints Go Marching In: Zulime gets her opponent in a fireman's carry, with their head facing forward. She then walks around, bouncing them a bit before dropping them on their head.
Rhythm and Blues: Zulime goes for a spinning kick, followed by another spinning kick, followed by turning herself around and throwing herself butt first into her opponent.

Appearance:
Zulime's typical attire for matches:

History:
Zulime was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, and that will become clear after talking to her for more than two seconds. Her distinct New Orleans drawl gives her away most of the time, but she loves her native city, and is fiercely proud of it. For as long as the record has been kept, her family has lived in the Crescent City and done quite well for themselves. She grew up on her mother's riverboat, working everywhere, from the kitchens to the lounge to the blackjack tables, during the summer. In the fall and spring, she went to an elite private school, where she excelled. But the whole time she was in the classroom, her thoughts drifted to the riverboat, and what a good time it always was. One day her mom thought to have a wrestling show as opposed to the typical entertainment, and Zulime immediately volunteered to be in it, despite never having wrestled before. She was an overnight hit. Zulime chalked it up to her skill in the squared circle, but everyone else thought it was due to the fact that she spent half the match trying to fuck her opponent. Her record was legendary which heartened her, since she did not know that her mom paid a few opponents to dive. Fair or not, she attracted the attention of scouts, who all but insisted she go off to Japan. Deciding that it could be fun, she hopped on the next plane and hunted for a party in Tokyo.

Personality:
Zulime always lets the good times roll. Even if she doesn't win every match, she will never lose a party, and makes a good time when she can't find one. She is incredibly friendly by nature and can get people talking and drinking and laughing in ten seconds flat. Her parents took great pains to make sure she is cultured, and she always displays great class, even if it does come with great amounts of sass. Zulime is incredibly street smart, and knows not to tell all of her secrets. Her brown eyes flash with vitality and mirth, but those who hold Zulime more dearly know that there are tremendous hidden depths that will remain recondite to everyone, forever. One of the things she is not shy about is her desire for sex; she likes to give it more than she gets it, but she loves getting it too. In the ring, she is aggressive, and not beholden to any one fighting style. If she senses that something is working, she will hammer you with it until you can't fight back. Picking through her improvised defenses is incredibly difficult, especially as Zulime is going to be looking to get you the whole time. She tends to play fair, but once she gets hot there is no telling what she will do, especially when it comes to sex. Zulime wants everyone to have a nice time, but she wants to have the best time.

Fun facts:
-She speaks English and French fluently.
-She is a fairly talented jazz pianist, which made her fingers quite skillful.
-She is a mix of Native American, Black, and White
-She was born on Mardi Gras
-She tells people she is Catholic, but she secretly practices voodoo in the dark of night. Her home is decorated with voodoo fetishes, and she loves the aesthetic.
-She swears up and down she is related to the pirate Jean Lafitte. This is 100% false.

-Mardi Gras ("Ain't a party in the world better 'en that!")
-Charms ("Do you believe in spirits?")
-Swimming ("Gotta cool yerself off from tha Louisiana heat")

Dislikes:
-Rude people ("Ain't y'all never learned no manners?")
-Football ("Never understood all the hooplah.")
-Sloppy dressers ("Mama always said to put your best foot forward.")

Record:
2-0

Wins:
Defeated Priscilla Haynes via pinfall
Defeated Kim Rhee via KO

Losses:
N/A

Draws:
N/A

Friends:
None

Rivals: