by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Hi, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome

2 posters

Go down

Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome Empty Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:17 am

A distinct theme with an arcade feel began to blare on the AFW arena speakers. By the thirteen second mark, a young, energetic, and quirky blonde would dash through the curtain and wave at the crowd to make herself known. Surprisingly, a moderate portion of the audience was immediately receptive to her. Many had recognized her from her other profession: as a popular gaming streamer on twitch. Clad in what seemed to be a rather flattering yet functional dress, she began to skip down the ramp whilst smiling whilst the cheers persisted. Jem's wide smile seemed to be sustained by the energy she received from her fans and the excitement she felt from finally starting off her career as a pro. The young woman stopped at the bottom of the ramp to address a fan wearing a shirt that read "SIGNATURE PLEASE" with a line below. This enthusiast was smart enough to hold a marker in hand. Having taken note of this, she stopped to offer the young woman her signature. Jem signed the shirt that the lady was wearing, much to the delight of the crowd.

She would then lap walk around the the other side of the ring to grab a microphone before running in and sliding under the bottom rope. The smiling blonde would immediately pop up to her feet and slowly pace towards the center of the ring, giving the audience time to simmer down a bit so that she could speak.

Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome 2f69bdt

"Evening, guys! Thanks for all the love and support!" She paused for a moment for the audience to react with a warm welcome of their own. "I'm happy to see that a good number of you know me. My name is Jem Holland. And despite the fact that I've just started out my career as a pro wrestler, I have another career as streamer! That's right, those of you of don't know me, those of you who are wondering why some of the others are cheering - a lot of fans recognize me as one of those gamer chicks on twitch! I'm actually streaming For Honor later tonight after this match, be sure to check it out, heheh!" The young woman cleared her throat before transitioning to the matter at hand.

"But first! Let's focus on the matter at hand! I have an opponent for tonight, and I'd like to welcome them to come and help me get started at AFW. So whoever you are! Large or small, tall or wide, short or stout, come on - get out and about! And see me in this ring so you can GET SET! A quick pause would follow so that the audience, or the members of which that were familiar with her and her catch phrase at least, could finish the line with her. "TO GET WRECKED!" She'd state before looking on expectantly at the entrance ramp and awaiting tonight's opponent.

Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome RoNDaILara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome RXleMMpLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome PNIUArHLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome PceFPw4
Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome V4UEFd
Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome IgQk2vLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome PP89dH8Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome ZoIhtGgLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome C8s1fSLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome Empty Re: Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:02 am

The two women fighting tonight were similar, in weird ways. Both had a dedicated fan base, with Jem's gained through outside ventures, and Lara's gained through her enjoyable personality and active matches. And perhaps most importantly, both were carefree and likeable, and deserved their popularity. For reasons unknown though, tonight Silver opted to be serious, in the efforts of gaining a more serious following. That was the goal anyway.

Spoiler:

Emerging with music blaring and snug fitting school girl attire clad on, Silver tried her best to hold a serious face. She was smiling, but not even half as much as she usually was, slowly pacing with hands to her hips. She found it even harder to contain her attempts at remaining serious however, as she found the crowd giving her a nice reception as ever.

Focus Silver. Focus.

Slowly pacing as to control her temperment, Silver soon found herself ringside, forcing her eyes to stay on the girl rather than acknowledge the crowd. Again she struggled with the latter, nearly shaking as she had to resist giving the usual platora of high-fives and smiles she gave to the waving fans. Sliding under the ropes, she'd find out if her serious demenour could stay so glued, as she came face to face with the debuting figure.

Immediately, for reasons obvious to Silver's fans, the girl struggled breaking into a big smile and greeting the newbie with a nice warm hug.

She somehow held strong.

Instead, she offered a hand, raising it high and pointing to the girl.

"Sorry! Your debut's gonna be good, but a good loss!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome Empty Re: Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome

Post by Winner3 Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Jem was a very headstrong woman, but she wore her heart on her sleeve. And that kind of attitude lent itself for people of honest nature. She spoke the truth when she said she eager to take on any and all comers. But she was very happy to reflect upon her statement and recall that she didn't say she was ready for anything and everything. As Silver made herself known and marched into the arena with an expression and air about her that giving off the vibe that she meant business, the young blonde could only offer an immediate response in the form of a nervous smile.

Of course, the audience's reaction didn't seem to drive Lara's attitude home. They still seemed to warm up to her quite a bit, despite the fact that she didn't seem to warm to them, not at the moment anyways. The large, tan woman with an imposing figure, especially relative to Jem made her way down the ramp and entered the ring before walking up to her and offering a handshake. Jem closed her eyes and took a deep breath, calming her nerves and instilling within herself with the same confidence that she just projected throughout the entire arena.

"You know, I think you just summed up exactly what I said about you, but in far less words." Holland said while enthusiastically grasping Lara's hand and gripping it firmly. She made eye contact with her larger foe and smiled at her while following up on her statement "So when I head home tonight and stream Rocket League, who will I have the honor of telling my subscribers I beat tonight, in an AFW ring?"

Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome RoNDaILara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome RXleMMpLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome PNIUArHLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome PceFPw4
Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome IgQk2vLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome PP89dH8Lara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome ZoIhtGgLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome C8s1fSLara "Silver" Abreu vs Jem Holland (debut): A Warm Welcome URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Silver's grin maintained itself as the girl offered her response at first, before curiously, she found Jem closing the distance, gripping a hand that in all fairness, was not offered to be shook. Silver's face would turn curious and confused, before she simply opted to lock fingers with the girl and shake back. Certainly an awkward start.

"Erm...I don't know what that is!" She'd say, with a weird enthusiasm as Serious-Silver again tried to become the dominant one of her characteristics. "But my name is, well, you can call me Silver!" Hands to her hips, Silver held a posture akin to a super heroine as she pushed her front out, in an effort to look powerful. Of course, ignoring the fact that she had just nearly implied that her mother and father had actually christened her with the name 'Silver' as opposed to it just being her nickname.

"I already know your name, Jemmy-Wemmy. Again, sorry for what's about to happen!" The bell being rung as both figures returned to their corner, Silver adopted her usual pose, bending as she strut from the corner. Time to see how being completely serious would fair for the buxom sumo. Or last for that matter.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 am

Silver's enthusiasm was and quirks were well received by those in attendance, and by her opponent tonight. Jem didn't seem to entertain the idea that Lara was being even remotely awkward. The upbeat blonde conversed with her larger foe whilst keeping her fingers entwined with Miss Abreu's.

"Silver, eh?" Jem replied and nodded, acknowledging her foe's name without questioning it. Of course, she'd be referring to her as Silver until otherwise informed of Lara's first or last name. After their handshake gesture, Lara chose to assert herself by assuming a rather adorable pose, netting her sounds of approval and 'awwws' from the crowd. As the bell rang and the two made for the corner, Jem caught wind of her opponent apologizing in advance, yet again. When Silver emerged strutting from her corner, Jem choose to rush at her to start things off.

"I'm sorry, too!" She'd say as she charged at her foe. She'd lift one of her dainty yet toned legs in an effort to deliver a swift running kick to her foe's midsection to start things off!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed May 10, 2017 6:42 am

Silver may have come off as a simple sort, but her time within AFW had left her with an interesting repertoire and skill in wrestling. The Silver that stepped in between those ropes against now good friend Miyabi Takiyama those many months ago would of been caught off guard by her foes sudden quickening of pace, in an effort to take an early lead. The Silver of now was prepared for such. If anything, she just thought about such things with common sense. Namely, that even a foe twice Jem's size would have the speed advantage on Silver!

Tucking herself forward as that kick came in, both of Silvers hands would be in place of the gut Jem was expecting to find. With a cocky grin, she'd look upon her foe, evidently happy that she had the skill to catch such a strong start.

"Sorry for what?"

Winking at the thinner beauty, Silver would pull Jem against her with her own shoulder still tucked. Pressing it to the girls waist, she'd hook her arms just under that firm butt, before trying to hoist the girl up and back, looking to drive everything above Silver's shoulder into the canvas!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 am

The hyperactive blonde showed enthusiasm and initiative in her decision to start off the match on her own terms. It wasn't that she was underestimating her opponent. At least, that notion wasn't in her train of thought. She was simply doing what she felt was the best course of action against an opponent like Silver: using her speed to take the thicker vixen by surprise. But Lara would prove to more resourceful than Jem had assumed. The dark skinned beauty would catch her foot before the kick connected!

"Uh oh!"

Jem remarked as she tried to find her balance on one leg. She'd only get to hop once before her opponent chose to act. Abreu seized this chance to lift her foe by hooking her arms under Jem's toned backside and pushing into the blonde's core with her shoulder. This would ensue in the woman taking Jem down to the mat with her much of weight on top of her! Jem would find herself grunting from being taken down hard. She'd attempt to hook an arm around her foe's head to somewhat salvage the situation if Silver took her time to get up or find her ways to her knees.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 pm

'Taking her time' was something that Silver did nigh all the time; the chances of the bigger, heavier beauty rushing constantly as low as possible. With her foe against the mat, she'd put hands to Jem's tummy to press some force down on the girl, in an effort to keep her nice and slow so she could take her time.

"Uh oh is right...silly!" Silver gleamed, resisting the notion of giving the smaller beauty a bop on the nose only by the fact her hands were currently busy. Feeling her foes arm hook around her, she'd somewhat fear for the chance of the smaller Jem using her guile to lock a choke or similar upon Silver's vulnerable frame; a collection of moves the heavier girl often found herself weak against.

"Not..quite...!" She'd purr, before responding to her foes hooking of her head in the simplest way imaginable. Namely, simply falling forward, to land atop her foe and body-press her with her entire figure!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down