Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika - Page 5 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Paige would be straddled by her goth opponent, and she would squirm underneath Gwen as she began to make good on her promise. Paige would grit her teeth as she tried to force Gwen off of her only to be stopped by the goth woman rubbing her crotch. Paige was getting hot and bothered as Gwen began to have her way with her in the middle of the ring to the delight of the AFW crowd as the began to cheer and chant for Gwen to "FUCK HER SILLY!!!" followed by 5 claps each time they chanted.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika - Page 5 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Gwen was enjoying herself as she rubbed her hand up and down on the Elite's crotch as the fans cheered her on. To make it even better was the look on Paige's face which clearly revealed that the goth was doing a good job as she just yelled ''seems I am not doing a good enough job to make my opponent moan like a slut. So should I start finger blasting her until she does moan for everyone to hear'' and got a overwhelming ''YES'' as a responds from the crowd.

So with the crowd behind her the Canadian would chance tactics as she when from rubbing Paige's crotch to finger blasting her while she was in control.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 27, 2017 10:15 pm

Paige was trying to deny Gwen the satisfaction of hearing her moan, especially after hearing Gwen taunt her. However, Paige couldn't resist the urge to moan as Gwen began finger blasting her in the center of the ring for everyone to see. "Oooooh fuck...Mmmmm...Damn it..." Paige moaned as she tried to get out of her predicament to no avail. Gwen had Paige pinned down and the ELite didn't have the power to get the goth woman off of her while she was getting finger blasted.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Gwen was staring at Paige as she seen that look plenty of times on her opponent's face and knew when the roles were reversed the people doing it to her saw it on her face.Still soon enough the goth would hear the Elite moan as the Canadian would not slow down her finger blasting as she had the other wrestler trapped beneath her as she yells ''well I got her moaning like a slut but now do me one more favor and cum for me Paige''in a seductive tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 29, 2017 12:34 am

Paige's face would turn red as Gwen continued to taunt her, and she couldn't do anything substantial to stop Gwen from making her cum. Paige would squirm underneath, but she in a last act of defiance would headbutt Gwen before she'd reach orgasm. "UGH!!!!!" Paige moaned as she squirted all over her opponent's fingers and would begin panting as her opponent gained an advantage while Paige was losing energy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 12:43 am

Gwen was too focused on forcing Paige to cum that she did not pay attention to anything else and paid the price for that when she got headbutted just before her opponent would cum over her fingers. Still the goth at the time when it happened was on the canvas holding her head with one hand as she tries to rub the pain away as she would have taunted the other wrestler about having the first orgasm of the match otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 30, 2017 3:56 am

Paige would try to cover up her pussy after her orgasm and would try to regain her stamina by taking panting breathes. Paige would crawl toward the nearest corner to be in a seated position to try and catch her breathe and cause some much needed separation from Gwen. Paige needed more energy if she wanted to battle back against Gwen in this match as the AFW crowd would start to clap to rally both women to continue this amazingly sexy fight in the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 10:45 pm

Gwen was holding her head after she got knocked off her opponent thanks to the headbutt the Elite had delivered before she came.Luckily for the goth was the fact that the other wrestler was not ready yet to attack as this gave the Candian the chance to get ride of the pain as she was able to roll onto her belly after a while.From their Gwen would slowly rise to her knees before standing up as she would assume a wrestling stance just as the AFW crowd started to clap to rally both wrestlers to continue as the goth hope her opponent would just give up.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 31, 2017 9:27 pm

Paige would be able too get back up to her feet. Paige would look Gwen in the eyes and had a look of defiance on her face. Paige would get into a fighting stance as best as she could. Paige was at a disadvantage but she wasn't going to submit she was too proud to give up to her opponent. Paige would prepare herself of Gwen's advances so she could find herself an opening to fight back against Gwen and comeback in this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 31, 2017 10:26 pm

Gwen would just smirk as she saw the look of defiance in her opponent's eyes as they both got back to a fighting stance as she circled around Paige as she looks for an opening.Soon enough the Canadian though she had stopped at opening and would close the distance as she attempt to grasp the Elite's arm in an attempt to Irish whip her into the ropes. From their if the other wrestler would bounce back she would leap forward intending on going for a spear to take Paige down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next