Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder - Page 6 Empty Re: Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 29, 2017 7:27 am

Selynda would release the submission hold on Athena after she tapped out and the referee rang the bell to show that the match was over. Selynda would take Athena's attire out of the Eighth Wonder's mouth, and would extend her hand to Athena to help her up. If Athena accepted Selynda's help she'd tell her opponent. "I'm sorry I had to choke you out. You are one sexy wrestler, and you kept me going for a damn good time. I hope you take me up on that beer offer. You and me just hanging out like a real pair of Wonder Women, what do you say?" Selynda asked hoping Athena would accept her offer of sportsmanship and friendship.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder - Page 6 Empty Re: Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 7:37 am

Fortunately, Selynda let go of Athena and helped her to take out her attire from her mouth. Gasping for air, she would look at the Wonder Babe, giving her an astonished look. Even after what happened, the other woman was still able to find it in herself to see past the things that happened to them earlier. She would look at Selynda's extended hand before she sighed.

"Fine... you okay with Jack Daniel's?" Athena asked. The Eighth Wonder was more into whiskey than beer.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 29, 2017 7:41 am

Selynda smiled as she heard Athena's response and she'd say. "I like the way you think Athena. Great match,
you've got quite a career ahead of you.
" Selynda said before she'd grab Athena's hand and out of respect would raise Athena's hand up in the air and pointed at her former opponent. The AFW crowd would cheer for both women who seemd to have patched things up between them as they soaked in the cheers from the AFW crowd. Although Athena came out with a losing effort it was clear that she got some new and dedicated fans from this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 am

Athena smiled when Selynda raised her arm like that. Ultimately, she was the one being too irrational, and as a result, she acted unthinkingly. She should be the one to act maturely, being the older one among the Wonders. Still, her envy towards the Wonder Babe was still there, but it wasn't as intense as before. "Thanks. You deserve to be called Wonder Babe. I... I apologize..." Athena told Selynda, apologizing to her for her irrational actions before.

Well, it's about time they went to get some bottles of Jack Daniel's. And perhaps she needed to take some clothes first, considering that she only had her thong currently.

Winner: Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6