Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder - Page 5 Empty Re: Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 28, 2017 6:24 am

The referee would refocus on the action but the low blow had already been done. Now Athena was in control of the match as Selynda was unable to defend herself from Athena's next move. The Eighth Wonder would put the Wonder Babe into a Front Facelock and then Selynda would be dropped head first into the mat for a wicked DDT. The AFW crowd would pop and also boo Athena for taken advantage of Selynda after a dirty move such a low blow, but the truth was if they were in the same situation they'd probably do the same thing.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder - Page 5 Empty Re: Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star vs "The Eighth Wonder"Athena Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 10:28 am

Right after dropping Selynda in a DDT, Athena would bend down to pick her opponent up again, forcing her to stand on her two feet before she went to grab her by her breasts, squeezing them tightly. While still holding those boobs of hers, the Eighth Wonder would fling Selynda towards the ropes, letting her rebound from them back towards her so that Athena could deliver a strike by leaping up and thrusting her butt towards Selynda's face with a hip attack!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 29, 2017 12:02 am

It was clear to everyone in the area that Athena was looking to exact revenge on the Wonder Babe. Athena firmly gripped Selynda's breasts and would use them to hoist Selynda up and then the Wonder babe would be flung into the ropes. Selynda hadn't fully recovered before she would be drilled in the face by the Eighth Wonder's bodacious ass with a Hip Attack dropping Selynda to the mat. Selynda laid on the mat spread eagle trying to recover as match became firmly under Athena's control as the AFW crowd would begin to rumble and continually clap for Selynda to rally back into this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 2:50 am

Laughing as she finally exact revenge on the Wonder Babe, Athena would come over to Selynda, planting a foot on one of her breasts in an attempt to humiliate her. She had a sadistic grin on her face as she did that. But that wouldn't be enough as she would lift her foot off of Selynda's tit so that she could move on to yank her up so that Selynda could stand on her two feet. Using her impressive strength, the Eighth Wonder would attempt to lift Selynda off of the mat, putting her in a fireman's carry position before falling backwards, driving her opponent down to the mat with a Samoan Drop!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 29, 2017 3:01 am

Selynda would continue to get disrespected by her opponent as Athena stepped on her breast as if she had conquered the Wonder Babe. Selynda would soon be lifted up to her feet by Athena and then on her opponent's shoulders. The Wonder Babe wasn't finished yet and she'd start firing off Elbow Strikes to Athena's head to stun the Eighth Wonder while she was in the Fireman's Carry. Selynda would then try to slip out of the Fireman's Carry to put Athena into a Front Facelock. If it worked Selynda would try to send Athena in the Front Facelock down into the Wonder Babe's knee for a hard impact move to counter her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 3:26 am

Before Athena could drop her opponent down with the Samoan Drop, Selynda hit her hard in the head with Elbow Strikes, stunning her a little, which allowed the Wonder Babe to retaliate by putting her into a Front Headlock. And that's not all. Once her head was trapped in the Front Headlock, Athena got herself hit again in her head with a knee, and Athena ended up falling down onto the mat.

"Urrghhh..." Athena groaned, her head throbbing in pain as she clutched on the spot where she was hit earlier, leaving her vulnerable to anything Selynda had to offer.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 29, 2017 3:32 am

Selynda's move was a success, and her knee dropped Athena down to the mat. Selynda had an opportunity to do some serious damage and repay her opponent for her disrespect. Selynda would try to strip off the rest of Athena's attire so she was wearing nothing besides her panties. If that worked Selynda would try to ball Athena's outfit up and shove it into the Eighth Wonder's mouth. Then Selynda would try to lock Athena into a Camel Clutch to showcase her opponent's body while dealing damage at the same time.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 5:48 am

Still writhing in pain, Athena was unable to do anything as she was stripped off the rest of her outfit, reducing her only in her thong. As her attire was a skintight spandex, once torn off of her, it was smaller than one would expect. So, it was made easier for Selynda to shove it into Athena's mouth.

"Mmmpphh!! Hmmmpphh!" Athena let out muffled squeals when her mouth was stuffed with her own cloth. And to add insult to injury, she was put in a Camel Clutch submission hold, allowing her pendulous, bodacious boobs to be displayed for everyone's view!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 29, 2017 5:59 am

The AFW crowd would cheer loudly as Athena's boobs were on display in the Camel Clutch. Selynda would pull back as much as she could in the Camel Clutch to deal as much damage onto Athena. "You still think I don't deserve to be called the Wonder Babe, huh? I respect your ability in this ring but I think if you weren't such a bitch we could be friends, maybe even have a beer." Selynda said as she pulled back as far as she could to choke out Athena in the Camel Clutch to try and get Athena to submit.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 7:20 am

When Athena thought about it, all of this began due to her being irrational. If she just let it be, things wouldn't have to come to this. She was blinded by her own jealousy and pride that she didn't recognize that she's probably in the wrong. And knowing that she couldn't endure the submission hold anymore, she had no choice but to tap out, slapping her palm on the mat to signify her submission.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next