Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smother match Summer Samson vs RJ kingsley

2 posters

Go down

Smother match Summer Samson vs RJ kingsley Empty Smother match Summer Samson vs RJ kingsley

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Summer Samson vs RJ kingsley
In a smother match.
To win got to knock out or make your opponent tap out while trapped in a smother hold

Summer was checking herself out in the mirror as she had no doubt that the crowd would start to cheer when they saw her walk to the ring wearing a purple spandex shorts and matching tanktop with red outline for her debut match. Making sure her long red hair with yellow streaks was not in front of her eyes as she did not feel the least nervous as she walked out the door of the locker room and walked with an aura of confidence as as smirk would appear on her face as she could tell that some of the crew were turning their heads to stare at her amazing body.

The redhead was counting down the seconds until it was time to walk onto the entrance ramp as she would finally hear her entrance music coming out of the speaker as ''Welcome to the Queendom by Stephanie McMahon '' were heard across the arena as Summer walked down onto the entrance ramp. Their were a lot more people cheering that when she debuted but the queen bee also got booed as she just walked down to the ring as the announcer started to speak ''Now entering from Los Angeles, California. Weighing in at 137ibs it Summer Samson''.

Summer would be quick to climb the steel steps and then climb over the top rope before grabbing the microphone that the announcer had in his hands and looked at the crowd. ''It seems not everyone is happy to see me tonight. Well to those people I got just three words and those are shut your mouths as you will be watching me wrestle tonight and just like in my debut match I will be walking out the winner'' said Summer before throwing the microphone back to the announcer while waiting for her opponent to show up.

Summer:

Back to top Go down

Smother match Summer Samson vs RJ kingsley Empty Re: Smother match Summer Samson vs RJ kingsley

Post by LadyX Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:39 am

RJ crossed her arms smugly as she gave herself a once-over in the mirror. "Right, RJ! You're gonna kick this Summer dame's arse and be done with it in a half hour or less!" She grinned as she tugged on her shorts, pulling them into a slight wedgie, baring a small bit of ass as was her preferred look. She nodded and walked over towards the entrance to the arena, giving the stagehand a cocky smile as the poor girl couldn't help but stare at her shapely posterior. She slapped it, causing it to jiggle as she walked through the curtain. She'd find that girl later. She was pretty cute.

RJ skipped down to the ring as her theme music ("Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson) blasted throughout the arena. "Right mates, let's do this! No way this Summer dame is getting out from under me any way but unconscious!" She climbed into the ring, coming face to face with Summer. The redheaded woman was 7 inches taller than her, but RJ put her hands on her hips and got right up in the busty woman's face, even though she was about breast height. "Right, you chubby slag! Understand one thing, you might as well bend over and kiss my ass and let me smother you with it! Because that's what's gonna happen anyway!"

Back to top Go down

Smother match Summer Samson vs RJ kingsley Empty Re: Smother match Summer Samson vs RJ kingsley

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Summer was waiting for what she thought an eternity for her opponent to walk onto the entrance ramp when she heard the other wrestler's entrance music. The female who walked out out was kind of attractive but any points her looks could have gotten her was lost when RJ open her mouth to excite the crowd.It got even worse when the other wrestler stepped into the rind and called her a chubby slag that caused the redhead to see red as she wanted nothing more then to punch RJ in the face after that comment but had to show restrained since the match had not started yet.

''First off shorty I would take a good look at me again since I am not chubby.Secondly all I got to do is hug you close while were like this and smother you in my breasts brat''replied Summer as she would place her hands on her hips. After a second she would take a step back and get into a wrestling stance as she would wait for the bell to be rang but in the meantime circle around her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:38 am

RJ giggled at Summer's retort. "Isn't that cute? Please, I could get out of anything you tried to put me in. Do you even have any real experience as a wrestler?" The dimunitive haughty British bitch aimed a shove at her taller opponent. "Besides, it's not like you could lay a finger on little old me without everyone in this audience hating you for the rest of your pathetic career!" RJ turned and walked away from Summer, showing her back to her tall opponent, showing just how little she thought of the woman. "Even with my back turned, I could probably evade you." She lets out a big, fake, obnoxious yawn.

She ducked and spun to the side, in case Summer tried attacking her. If she didn't, she'd look silly, but ah well. She was probably right. She usually was. After she ducked and spun, she tried to run up and grab Summer's arms and swing between her legs, pulling her upper body between her legs and flip her onto her back. If she succeeded, she'd plant her ass on Summer's face and wiggle it teasingly.

Last edited by LadyX on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Summer just glared as the other wrestler continue to taunt her and even say that if she would kick her ass that the audience would hate her for the rest of her career. To make it even more annoying and infuriating was when the little bitch would walk away and turn her back as she continue to mock her and near the end let out a obvious fake yawn. ''First off you little bitch is that I don't care what the crowd thinks off me and secondly turn around right now or else I will make you regret it''screamed the American in anger just before she would count to 5 in her mind as she then rushed at her opponent while she had her back turned.

Thinking she had the overconfident brat where she wanted the Queen was almost about to hit her when RJ spun to the side and avoided being hit.A second later she would feel her arms being grabbed and got flipped onto her back. As she looks up after she had landed she would see a sight she did not want to see as her opponent was lowering her ass towards her face as she attempt to stop it by pushing her hands up against it in an attempt to stop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down