Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine)

Post by noob Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:24 pm

"You're the one that started this!" Suzume immediately responded, feeling the need to defend herself. She wasn't doing a great job though as Miss fortune was easily able to straddle her, smushing the girl's breasts beneath her and eliciting a grunt from Suzume. The brunette was having a hard time moving around and an even harder time talking as Miss Fortune's thighs pressed against her face. It was a familiar situation for Suzume who desperately wanted to avoid what she knew had to be coming next.

It wasn't long before Suzume found herself with Miss Fortune's sex planted firmly on her face. She tried to shake her head no, wiggling slightly under the other woman as she did. Suzume wasn't sure how much more humiliation she could take though and quickly started weighing her options. The brunette figured it wasn't worth it to have her picture all over the internet. Suzume reluctantly stuck her tongue out and was about to start licking Miss Fortune when suddenly it seemed they had company. Suzume's heart sank and she glanced to the side to see what trouble was approaching.

Around the corner, Emerald was a bit surprised to be called over. She'd slowly approach and start chuckling as she rounded the corner. "Ummm...Am I...interrupting something?" She asked, trying not to be rude. Being in a locker room she expected there would be naked women but she wasn't expecting to see this, not that she minded too much. "Did you want help with something?" The green haired woman asked. She was met with a look from Suzume that could only be interpreted as "A little help please?"
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine)

Post by PV Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Miss Fortune licked her lips as she rode Suzume's face and smirked evily at the nerd who was deep in her sex. The movement however inside the locker room distracted the New Yorker from her humping. When Miss Fortune saw Emerald she stopped and went wide mouthed. It wasnt through joy or sexual interest, it was sheer surprise at just how big Emerald was.

"Holy shit! Is it FAT CLUB in here tonight? First this little chubby cow gets in my way and then ..... this!" *waving her hand at Emerald in a very dismissive manner* She completely ignored Suzume for the moment letting her wet sex to all the work and smother the girl, not even noticing that she managed to turn and get some air. Miss Fortune went into full on Sorority Girl mode. She couldnt help herself.

"I mean really, do they have to widen the entrance to AFW when you arrive? Jeeze!" She was being as obnoxious as possible as the big girl spoke. See Emerald was a larger girl for sure, but super sexy with it. The perfect balance of curves and the power the use them! As she girl stood close, Miss Fortune reached out and poked her hard in the tummy, clearly intent on not making any friends. "If you sat on her face, we would be starting a murder investigation. Are you even allowed in AFW, I mean UGH... you sat on a girls face is... EWW! And there it happened. Madison as the snotty, bratty obnoxious girl was back, and talking herself into a world of trouble!

"Why dont you go and get some fried chicken or something, I bet you can beat that easier than anyone on the roster... or better yet, try some salad!"

Miss Fortune smirked in a very cocky and arrogant way, "You know, when they said there was oil wrestling here, they didnt mean "deep frying oil!" At this point she noticed Suzume and scowled. "Dont be turning your head you nerd!" and tried to grab the bookworms head to force it back upright and into her sex

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:37 am

Emerald stared at Miss Fortune with a rather unamused look on her face as the woman hurled insults her direction. She had to admit there was at least one clever line buried in there but it would take effort to find. This wasn't the first time the curvy magician was called fat nor would it be the last. She looked down at the two comparably twig like girls in front of her and imagined how easily she could probably make the taller one eat her words. "Are you done yet?" Emerald finally asked. She wouldn't wait for a reply before taking action. "Yeah I think you're done."

Mere moments later Emerald went in to grab Miss Fortune under her arms and pull her off Suzume into a standing position. If all went well she'd have the obnoxious woman in a full nelson, holding her firmly in place with her head rested on the magician's large bust. The green haired woman would try to hold her there long enough for Suzume to gather enough strength to get up. "I think it's time to show you the magic of karma." Emerald would say.

Meanwhile Suzume had been slowly smothered by Miss Fortune, her face buried in her sex. The girl's muffled cries could barely be heard though as the other woman talked, although they could probably be felt. "MMMPHHH!" Suzume groaned as her face was soon pressed hard against Miss Fortune who was intent on riding her face.

As she felt her foe lifted from her Suzume would take a deep breath. She wasn't totally sure what was happening but she was glad for the help. The brunette wiped her now red face and scrambled to her feet. She wasn't sure if she should be helping the green haired giant in front of her or if things were being handled.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue May 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Miss Fortune was smugly and obnoxiously enjoying her taunts. She also couldnt help notice how Suzume's desperate breaths were making her very wet now, and she purposely ground her hips and really smothered the bookworm deeply now, smearing her face with the New Yorker's excitement. Therefore, it was annoying that Emerald interrupted her fun, even though the big girl could and should have just slammed a forearm straight into the flame haired vixens head to knock some sense into her.

As Miss Fortune found herself picked up, she squirmed, arms trapped aloft her head with her bare breasts now for all the see. "Let go of me you fat cow, UGNNNN" she was taken off Suzume's face, who had a clear gloss now over her features. As the pair stood, Miss Fortune was going nowhere, and was becoming increasingly frustrated and annoyed!

"I think its time I showed you the gym to lose some weight!!" she spat out, in a poor attempt to try and get back at Emerald. Kinda dumb when a big girl has you trapped, but the bratty Miss Fortune was never too smart!

The flame haired girl watched as Suzume got up and it still hadnt dawned on the former Sorority girl what was going to happen. "Dont just stand there, you stupid nerd with your FAT thighs! FAT ass! and disgusting cooch! Get this lummox offa me, Kapeesh??"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 05, 2017 6:49 am

Emerald liked to think that she was generally very patient woman but Madison was pushing her luck. The magician's normal smile had shrunk considerably and she was all but done with being bubbly and happy. "You know, you're not exactly skinny yourself." Emerald commented despite the obvious difference in their figures. She'd roughly throw Miss Fortune down on the floor. "Maybe this'll help flatten your tummy a bit." And with that, Emerald would pounce on the redhead and straddle her belly in an attempt to squash her.

Emerald would make sure to get all nice and comfy while making sure Miss Fortune wouldn't be able to escape. She doubted the smaller woman could budge her even if she wanted to. "So, wanna apologize or do I have to make you disappear?" The green haired woman would ask as she looked down at Miss Fortune. It was then that she had an idea. Emerald turned to Suzume and motioned for her to come over. "Hey. I'd imagine she's done more to you than to me...so here ya go. Have fun." She said with a renewed grin.

Up until now Suzume had just been watching with an expression of shock. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to get such help out of nowhere. Now though she had an opportunity to get back at Miss Fortune, both from now and their earlier match. It would be a perfect chance to try and make sure Miss Fortune would think twice before messing with her again. For a few seconds it looked like Suzume was thinking about the offer. In reality though she already knew what she was going to do, she just hadn't worked out what she was going to say yet. "U...ummm right. I'll teach her not to mess with Suzume Sheska and...ummm..." The brunette looked at the magician who responded with her name. "Emerald!"

And with that Suzume walked over to Miss Fortune and looked down at her. "Let's see how you like it when you're the one being sat on!" The brunette spat out with as much confidence as she could muster. She placed her legs on either side of the redhead's head and quickly descended. Her shapely rear sat right on Miss Fortune's face, smushing her as Suzume wiggled her butt to get comfortable.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat May 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Miss Fortune struggled and gasped as she was stuck but it got a lot worse as Emerald threw her down and sat on her. "OOFFFFFFF GAWD!" she gasped out and tried to suck in as much air as possible but was getting none. Miss Fortune reached and pushed at the big girl but it was no use. "Get your fat ass offfa me!" she said in her usual New York accent. The sexy flame haired vixen was not amused at the pair and heard Emerald's words.

"UGH I am not apologizing to her or you bitch!"

She was really doing herself no favours at all. As the pair debated the New Yorkers fate Miss Fortune heard the words that made her stop. "Now.. umm wait, Suzume it was a joke... we are friends right?" However there was nothing Miss Fortune could do to stop Suzume stepping over her. She knew what was coming and went wide eyes as the nerd buried her deep in her plump cheeks. "UGGMFFFFF!"

The flame haired wrestler squirmed all she could but Emerald had her pinned down. She rasied her hands and fumbled at Suzume, grabbing her breasts, her tummy, even her thighs, anything to remove the girl off her face. She was feeling humiliated added to which amid their struggle, Suzume had worked up quite the sweat which was now the only air she could get.

The bookworm must have been enjoying the position as Miss Fortune could swear that she felt Suzume and Emerald for that matter getting more turned on at her struggles

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 12, 2017 7:34 am

Taking a lesson from the redhead, Suzume would grind against Miss Fortune's face, really burying her face deeper in Suzume's now sweaty rear. She could feel Miss Fortune's desperate struggles as she grabbed whatever part of the bookworm that was available. "Nnnng...s...stop that!" Suzume whined. It seemed even when being humiliated, Miss Fortune's wandering hands were still able to make Suzume blush. In response she would squeeze her thighs tighter together as she rubbed herself all over the redhead's face.

Meanwhile Emerald would laugh at the display. "Oh look Suzume. I think she wants your boobs. Maybe you should help her out?" The magician joked. Suzume would just shake her head no. While she had to admit it was fun getting back at the woman, this wasn't exactly her style. "Hmmm ok, then maybe I can help. You're not doing a great job making her disappear anyway." Emerald responded.

Soon Emerald was shoving Suzume off of Miss Fortune. Once Suzume got up, Emerald grinned and looked down at the redhead. She was hoping the woman was regretting her previous choices in words. "Too bad you didn't apologize. Oh well, better to learn your lesson in rehearsal." Emerald teased before leaning down and resting her chest on Miss Fortune's face. The magician slowly wrapped her arms around the back of her captive's head and squeezed the woman's face between her breasts, cutting off any air.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat May 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Miss Fortune was becoming a cushion for the pair and was completely helpless with Emerald sat pinning her down. With her face buried deep in Suzume's she was gasping nothing but the girls scent and efforts to keep her smothered. Miss Fortunes face now matched her hair and even her sensual fumbling couldnt shift the bookworm. This was so humiliating. Sure Miss Fortune had smothered plenty of girls in her time, and on occasions had her face between their legs or breasts, but this... this was Suzume. She HATED Suzume!

(at least this is what she made out, there was part that desperately wanted the bookworm to dominantly sit on her cooch on the redhead's face, completely naked and "make" Miss Fortune pleasure the girl. It was a super deep dark secret Miss Fortune had, but was close to becoming "public" knowledge!")

Thankfully she got some air as Emerald removed the bookworm. Miss Fortune face now slick and very red coughed and moaned. "Get off me you pair of bitches! I swear I will make you.. GGUUMMPPHH!" She could barely get out a comment before her face was swallowed by Emerald's large breasts. By now the sensual images in her head of Suzume had morphed into the pair and in her oxygen starved mind, Miss Fortune's resistance was crumbling. "UMMMMMFFFF!" she moaned, as she thought

*OMG Am I into this? No... shes disgusting. Shes fat. UGH!* but then a bizarre thought followed

*I wonder if Suzume would go on a date with me, and we could have a private bedroom wrestle and she could cum on my fac.... WTF!?*

Miss Fortune couldn't believe it. Suzume and Emerald had overtaken her and flooded her mind. She was going to be a toy for them literally with the next double team and her face burned with embarrassment. The flame haired vixen struggled against Emerald trying to turn her head and ended up motor-boating the sexy curvy girl

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue May 23, 2017 3:24 am

Emerald giggled Miss Fortune squirmed between her rather large breasts. "Hmmm...looks like I actually made you disappear." She said, trying to press her boobs together and smush Miss Fortune's face between them. "I guess that's why you can't apologize. " She added. Emerald might have been being a bit vindictive but the redhead deserved it. Emerald would make sure that Miss Fortune either used her breath to say sorry or not at all.

After watching for a bit Suzume would tap Emerald on the shoulder. "Uh...ummm can I have a turn again?" The timid girl asked. She was a bit embarrassed about the situation but didn't want to pass up the opportunity. Emerald looked up with a smile. "Haha sure, I think she likes you better anyway." The magician teased. Suzume would kneel in front of Miss Fortune and when the magician sat up she would place her now sweaty breasts snugly over Miss Fortune's face. The bookworm couldn't help but smile as she got revenge for earlier.

Suzume wiggled her chest in Miss Fortune's face for a few seconds before sitting back up. "S...so have you learned your lesson yet?" She asked, slowly gaining the confidence to speak up. She assumed she'd be met with some rude comment but at this point she wouldn't mind. She was starting to have fun punishing Miss Fortune and that would just give her an excuse to continue.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2