Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Apollyon vs Lilly Maringly (Debut) - Public No DQ Smother Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Apollyon vs Lilly Maringly (Debut) - Public No DQ Smother Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Apollyon vs Lilly Maringly (Debut) - Public No DQ Smother Match

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:17 am

Apollyon looked down sympathetically. "Why don't we go out some place to eat after this and you can tell me what's going on? Away from the camera." She smiled sympathetically as she donned her mask once more and pressed the girls face into her breasts, smothering her gently.

She'd continue rocking her soothingly, humming the Kenyan lullaby once more.

Back to top Go down

Apollyon vs Lilly Maringly (Debut) - Public No DQ Smother Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Apollyon vs Lilly Maringly (Debut) - Public No DQ Smother Match

Post by shanecawf Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:26 am

Lilly would continue her gentle crying but submit to the Kenyan's motherly smother slowly beginning to suckle on one of Polly's breasts over her small swimsuit. eventually, she fell into the most blissful deep sleeps she had gotten in years gently snoring as she continued to nurse on Polly's almost creamy tasting bosom.

No nightmares, no dark fantasies. just the thought that she had finally met someone to show her the maternal affection she craved. Her dreams would be filled with Polly carrying her around, snuggling and cuddling with polly. Lilly would get a slight wet patch soaking through her panties
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:32 am

Apollyon smiled as she removed Lilly's slumbering face from her breast. She almost didn't want to wake her, but knew it'd be more humiliating for her to wake up still there. Not to mention, the hardbody didn't like the look of some of these men. She'd shake Lilly gently, the brunette still in her arms. "Now, little one. Let's go get something to eat, and you can tell me what's going on." She'd stand with the girl still in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:50 am

Lilly would gently be woken into a very dazed and confused state from the shaking. still half asleep she would reach out for Polly's breast again unaware of her actions. She would try and wrap her lips around one of Polly's nipples. "Mama" Lilly would coo as she would snuggle into the Kenyan women she would now view as her new mother figure.

As she was picked up into a standing cradle she would hear a very familiar voice yell "AND WHERE DO YOU TWO THINK YOUR GOING? THIS MATCH ISN'T OVER! YOU ONLY SMOTHERED HER ONCE YOU IDIOT!" Lilly would be awoken immedietly and begin to shutter in fear, pressing her face into Polly's warm breasts to hide. It was sandy crosswire approaching the ring furiously.
Spoiler:
She was wearing her usual tight crop top and blue jean booty shorts. "Just you wait till we get back to the hotel room you little twerp!!!" She would yell as she stood outside of the ring cracking her knuckles looking Polly dead in the mask where her eyes would be. YOU! You call your self a wrestler??? a real wrestler shows no mercy to her opponents. especially not a little punk like little Lilly over here! Now you've got two choices! 1. you finish this match and beat and humiliate her... like a real wrestler would. OR 2! you bring her out for lunch as her last meal, because so help me if she gets out of this match without a single bruise or scratch, I will personally make sure she knows what a real match is!!!"

Lilly would meanwhile be crying and begging Polly to beat her because she knew polly had more respect for her and restraint than the loose cannon bully sandy did. and she knew that if sandy did get her hands on her, the damage would be life changing.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:06 am

Apollyon regarded Sandy coolly, her voice an icy monotone. "You were clearly not here for the match, so I will forgive your uninformed outburst this time. Lilly here went unconscious twice while being smothered, by my count. Once while under me, and once while in my breasts. And I believe my count and Lilly's count are the only counts that... well, count." Apollyon chuckled slightly. "I appreciate the options, but I am going to tell you what is actually going to happen. And you, loudmouth, are going to listen. I am going to take Lilly out to eat. She was originally going to tell me what was troubling her, since she woke up in a panic from the FIRST time I smothered her, but I do not think there is a need for that anymore. I believe I have found the odious cause of her distress. I cannot say I blame her."

Apollyon would place Lilly behind her protectively. "I now place this girl under my protection. No harm will come to her so long as I have anything to say about it. And you, you incessant kahaba, will leave her alone. I am more than willing to fight you on this topic. Not here, however. A scheduled match in a true ring will be where we settle this, if you are woman enough to face me." She flexed her bicep, the powerful muscles standing out impressively. "For now, I will be treating this lovely young lady to dinner. I am sure we have much to discuss." Apollyon put a reassuring hand on Lilly's lower back and used it to lead her towards the side of the ring away from Sandy. Once they got out of the ring, she'd lead her to where her car was waiting, and open the passenger side door for the smaller girl, who was still trembling like a leaf.

Last edited by LadyX on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:20 am

Sandy would stand there in disbelief shaking her head as she watched Polly flex her bicep. "Just you wait Lilly... I am going to end you and your new friends career." Lilly couldn't help her nervous trembling as she was guided to Polly's car. every step looking back frantically waiting to see sandy coming out of nowhere. luckily no such thing happened. She would be guided to sit in the passenger seat trembling almost paralyzed with fear as she couldnt blink or move now that she was starting to process what exactly just happened. When Polly would get into the car on the drivers side, Lilly would flinch and almost jump out of her seat breathing loudly and basically hyperventilating.

She would be relieved to see Polly's motherly face and close her eyes to cry out of relief. As soon as Polly sat down, Lilly would reach across the car and give Polly a big loving hug. "Thank you so much mama! I never want to let go." Lilly would sob holding on tight to the woman she called her mama now. Lilly would sniffle and sob getting tears on Polly's neck but she didn't really care right now. She would be comforted by the sweet scent of Polly's skin as she hugged harder trying to show her gratitude.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2