Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ Empty lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ

Post by shanecawf Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Match type: No holds Barred. No DQ.
Rules: No rules, Winner must accept submission/Knockout.

Spoiler:
Lilly was nervously pacing back and forth in the backstage area. Her heart was pounding and she was already prepared for the worst. She was wearing her cute pink lace bikini. She was doing her first No holds barred match tonight and she wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. She didn't even know who her opponent was. All she knew was that she was probably bigger than her and stronger too.

Lilly would cutely jump in surprise as her music started. She would timidly sneak out onto the ramp and walk nervously down to the ring. She wasn't very showy and just wanted to get down to the ring without embarrassing herself. Once she made it down to the ring, She would clumsily climb up onto the apron before rolling under the ropes carefully.

She would skip all the fancy stuff she had seen all the other wrestlers do like waving or dancing. She would immediately go to her corner and begin to stretch and loosen up. She kept her head down this whole entire time avoiding eye contact with everyone. Now she just had to play the waiting game as she nervously awaited on her opponents arrival.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ Empty Re: lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ

Post by noob Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Julia watched from backstage as her opponent made her entrance. The girl looked nervous, electing to go straight for the ring. The gymnast wouldn't pull the same stunt though. As soon as she heard her music play she ran out, clad in her signature neon blue and purple outfit. She'd wave to the crowd as she made her way to the ring. The gymnast slowly climbed up and slipped between the ropes, giving the audience a nice view of her ass as she did so.

Spoiler:

As she entered the ring, Julia would try to be a bit friendlier than usual since her opponent seemed nervous. She approached Lilly and held out her hand. "Hey I'm Julia. And even though I'm going to try and stretch ya out, best of luck!" The gymnast said with a giggle. She wanted to win but there was no reason she couldn't tease her opponent or be friendly.

The gymnast soon went to her corner and started stretching out. She'd bend down and touch her toes, receiving some cheers from the crowd who obviously liked the view. She'd continue her routine until the bell rang.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ Empty Re: lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ

Post by shanecawf Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Lilly would blush nervously as she watched her opponent enter the ring with much more confidence. She would blush as her opponent greeted her kindly. She would smile gently as her opponent seemed to be a much nicer wrestler than most she had faced so far, That was until she heard Julia's plan to stretch her out. She would look down and kick her feet nervously and barley let out a whisper. "My name is Lilly... Just don't stretch me out too much please..."

Lilly would walk to her corner as well and begin to stretch. She knew she had to stretch to loosen up so Her opponent's moves wouldn't hurt as much. She would blush as she touched her toes and stretched her arms accidentally showing off her less than small breasts and her cute butt. Her pink underwear made her decently desirable to the crowd as she would get some wolf whistles from the crowd.

The bell would ring and she would sigh and slowly walk towards her opponent. She would lift her hands up and try to signal for a lock up. She knew she didn't stand a chance but this is the only way she knew how to start a match.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:22 am

Hearing the bell ring, Julia immediately straightened up and bounced to attention. She was ready to give it all she had. Her opponent on the other hand didn't look nearly as excited. The gymnast rushed towards the center of the ring and quickly locked up with Lilly. She would try to test her strength against her opponent and push her back. She was a bit surprised that her opponent opted for this since there was quite a size difference between the two but the gymnast wouldn't really complain. Julia wasn't the strongest wrestler out there but she was no pushover as Lilly was about to find out. If Lilly wasn't up to par, the blue haired wrestler would start shoving her back towards her corner.

"I hope you have a good trick or two up your sleeve, cause I don't think this is going to work for you." Julia teased as she went to overpower her opponent. She was hoping to push Lilly right up against the turnbuckle before moving on to the rest of her plan.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:36 am

Lilly would try to push with all of her might. Her feet were moving and her legs were too but that didn't make much of a difference. She was still being pushed back with ease. She would hear her opponent's comment and would reply with "I don't think I do..." She whispered.

Her legs were starting to burn and get sore. It may have looked like she was trying to conserve energy to the crowd but in reality, It was that Lilly was actually out of breath and tired. This giant was impossible to push. Eventually, Lilly would just let her legs go as she was pushed into the corner and hit the turnbuckle. She would be breathing heavily and she would have a small sheen of sweat growing over her visible skin.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Julia giggled as she heard her opponent's words. "Awww, well that's too bad." She responded, finally shoving Lilly against the turnbuckle. She took a step back before ramming her body against Lilly to squash her in the corner. She felt kind of bad but it wasn't often that the gymnast got to throw her 'weight' around. Even before her slam, it seemed Lilly was fairly winded. Julia wondered how she managed to make her way into the ring if that was all it took.

"Hmmm...well maybe this will help you think of something."
Julia said with a devious smile. She'd lean forward and press her chest against her opponent's face, burying Lilly in her cleavage. She'd wrap her arms around her foe and press against her, squeezing the girl between her and the turnbuckle.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:45 pm

"Wait!!! No!" Lilly would let out before she was crushed into the corner and her face was devoured by the big soft breasts of Julia's. Her face would turn hot and red with embarrassment as she was humiliated by this bigger girl.

Her hands would begin rubbing the blue haired girls sides trying to distract the girl. Lilly was a pacifist so hitting or slapping or even tapping seemed to violent to her so she would just grab hold of her opponents sides slowly rubbing up and down as she begged to be released from the humiliating hold. Her body would start to shake as she was humiliated by this larger woman. "Please..." she would whisper muffled by the soft big breasts holding her face captive.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:02 am

Despite the fact that she was having fun, Julia was a bit puzzled by her opponent's actions. Most, if not all other wrestlers would have tried something by now. Her foe however didn't seem to be in a rush to escape. Julia lifted her chest from Lilly's face for a moment. "Are...Are you even trying to get free?" She'd wonder out loud as she looked down at Lilly. "I mean if you're not gonna fight back the fans will be pretty disappointed." She continued.

It wasn't long before Julia backed up a step. She'd grab Lilly by the arm and toss her towards the opposite ropes. Julia wasn't one for flashy strikes but against Lilly she was feeling a bit more confident to try some new moves. If her foe rebounded, the blue haired wrestler would charge towards the girl and attempt to hit her with a drop kick.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Lilly would hear her opponents questions and just shake her head more. "I refuse to fight. I won't harm others no matter how much they hurt me... Its against my morals." As Julia backed away, Lilly would sigh in relief as she was tossed across the ring with an Irish whip.

Lilly would hit to ropes and come back before being laid out by a strong dropkick straight to her chest. All the wind was knocked out of her again as she almost flipped onto her back. She would lay down gasping and trying to get her air back but in the meantime, She could only lay there clutching her now sore chest and watch the bright lights on the ceiling.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Julia had no problem landing her kick and flooring Lilly. The blue haired gymnast scrambled to her feet and stood towering over her pint sized opponent. "You know you're just going to lose then. No real point in fighting." Julia commented. She'd bend down and grab Lilly's hand in an attempt to yank her to her hands and knees. She'd put a hand on her foe's head to keep her facing the ground while she prepared for her next move.

"I guess this match is gonna be easier than I though. I figured if I had a smaller opponent, at least she might be super tough to make it here." The gymnast said, slightly disappointed. A win was a win though. It paid the bills and looked good on her record. If Lilly didn't offer up too much resistance, Julia would step forward and lock her legs around the woman's neck to trap her in a standing headscissors.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next