by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friction Hentai Championship Title Match: Minerva (c) vs ???

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Friction Hentai Championship Title Match: Minerva (c) vs ??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Friction Hentai Championship Title Match: Minerva (c) vs ???

Post by LARIATO Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:48 pm

And there it was.

The sound of those words were so sweet in Minerva's ears one could almost visibaly see her already massive ego inflate right there in front of everyone. The match hadn't technically ended. But Kim had realized the futility of her struggle. She had surrendered and acknowledged her queen. All that was left now was to finish her subjugation.

"Good girl. I think you've earned yourself a little reward~" she cooed, then giggled while her fingers worked more aggressively against Kim's sex. She rubbed her thumb over the girl's clit, while her index and middle fingers pumped and probed inside, searching for those blissful sweet spots while she sought to drive Kim right over the edge of ecstasy.

And the fickle crowd, who only moments ago had been cheering for Kim to upset the new champion, now roared in excitement as Minerva stretched and pleasured the smaller girl to her content. As wicked and despicable as the Dane was, that didn't seem to matter so much now. They were too enthralled by the sight of Kim's lithe body being worked over to care much about either competitor's personality. Even if that weren't the case, it would hardly matter. Either way it seemed Minerva was mere moments away from sealing her first successful defense as Hentai Champion.

"It's useless to fight it now, my dear. Let go, and submit to your queen..."

Back to top Go down

Friction Hentai Championship Title Match: Minerva (c) vs ??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Friction Hentai Championship Title Match: Minerva (c) vs ???

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:14 am

The words escaped Kim’s lips before she even knew what happened, almost a complete reflex. She wished she could take them back, put them back inside her mouth, make it so she never had this stain on her career. But she couldn't. It happened. And the worst - and best - part? It wasn't over yet.

Minerva still had a match to win, and she went about that with ruthless vigor, manipulating Kim’s sex at a feverish pace. While it was hardly the first time she'd felt such a sinful touch, she couldn't remember the last time it had been done with such heat, such precision, such wild abandon. She was worked all the way to the edge in record time, and from there Minerva wasted little time.

Kim gasped, she moaned, she thrashed, and she came.

The pleasure was euphoric, but fleeting. She was given almost no time to enjoy her heaven before the pain dragged her right back to hell, kicking and screaming. She could feel muscles straining and tendons starting to snap, and Kim knew this was the sort of thI got that could shorten a career. As much as she wanted to fight and keep on, there was only one real choice.

Kim tapped out. ”I give! Let go!”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:32 am

Like a master musician performing with an instrument, Minerva's fingers drew the most wonderful sounds from the trapped girl. But as lovely as this particular song was to the defending champion's ears, it proved to be a brief one. Soon she felt Kim's juices washing over her hand, and just like that one half of the winning stipulation was fulfilled. Quite unfortunately for the challenger, Minerva was already in perfect position to take care of the other half as well.

She didn't let up on her hold a bit, even after Kim's orgasm. If anything she cranked up the pressure even further, stretching the girl's arm, neck, leg and torso until it seemed she might be on the verge of inflicting a serious injury. Kim seemed to realize the dangers of enduring any longer than she needed to, and wisely submitted, prompting the ref to quickly call for the bell to make it official.

Ever the sadist, Minerva held onto her torturous hold a few more seconds before she finally withdrew her fingers from Kim's sex and uncoiled her limbs from around her. Grinning down at her conquered foe, Minerva brought her cum soaked fingers to her lips and sucked Kim's juices off of them.

"Mmm~ Sweet, sweet victory~" she said, then brought a hand down to gently caress Kim's cheek. "I do commend you for your courage. But now you see, this result was inevitable." And with that she rose to her feet and let the ref raise her hand high, taking in the glorious announcement that came from ringside.

"Here is your winner, and STILL Friction Hentai Champion, MINERVA!!!!!"

Some cheered, some went back to booing her again, but none of it mattered. Minerva had defended her domain, her crown. She was still on top of the hentai division, and no doubters anywhere would be able to take that away from her.

She gestured for someone to bring her a microphone and her championship belt. A stagehand carried them to the ring from the announcers' table, and Minerva took them before striding back over to Kim's prone body, draping the Hentai Championship over her left shoulder and holding the mic in her right hand. And without any warning or hesitation, she stood right over Kim's body, facing her feet, then suddenly lowered herself down and sat her perfect rear down right on the girl's pretty face. The Dane took a moment to adjust her position and get comfortable while she turned Kim's face into her makeshift throne, further driving home the point of her dominance tonight. And only after she was appropriately situated in her new seat did Minerva raise the mic to her lips and begin to speak.

"Let this be a message to every wrestler in this league! If you dare attempt to take my crown, my championship away from me, this will be your fate! In the end you will be no more than just another conquered throne for me to use as I see fit! So then... Are there any other fools who wish to raise their arms against me? Are there any others who believe they can remove me from my rightful throne?" Cold, sadistic laughter began to ring out through Minerva's lips as she spoke. Would anyone have the courage to try to challenge Minerva as Kim had, especially after what had just happened? The arrogant champion doubted it, but she waited a few moments, curious to see if anyone would prove her wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:06 am

There was a brief moment of silence, appearing that no woman was going to answer her challenge. No woman who wanted to attempt to take away her crown or her championship. But there was one woman backstage that wanted one more thing from Minerva. Something that was precious to her, stolen by the Danish Queen, something she couldn't take back no matter how hard she wanted to. So instead of taking it back, she was going to take vengeance.

The theme of the white haired Wet And Messy wrestler appeared on the speakers as Ari Nagawa stepped out on stage, dressed in her usual white bikini.It wasn't the most appropriate attire for the occasion, but Ari didn't care. She had her normal carefree smile on her face,but there was something off with it. It was one that was almost foreign on her face. She was focused, determined, and burning a hole that would be big as the sun into Minerva, all vaguely hidden behind her normal smile.

As she made her way down the ring, looking at how Minerva sat on her defeated challenger reminded Ari of the last time they tangled in pudding. How Minerva beat her and took her title of Queen of the Pudding. It was a silly title that Ari decided to have, but it was a silly title that she held with pride as she considered herself the queen of any substance she wrestled in. After Minerva beat her, she felt like she couldn't dare to call herself Queen of anything, be it pudding, jello, ice cream, or even mud!

The fact that Minerva had beaten her, dug deep into Ari's psyche that it was the only thing she could think about.

Climbing into the ring, she was given a microphone as she stood next to Minerva and her makeshift throne, her eyes never once breaking contact with Minerva's. While Minerva sat on her face, she saw all of it. That condescending look in her eye, that irritating curl her lip did as she smirked, and those soft lips that looked like it belonged to an angel and yet it sat on the face of a devil.

Bringing her microphone up to her mouth. "Hello Minerva." Ari let out, the venom in her voice straining all over the Queen's name, laced with mockery and disdain, yet keeping her facade."Remember me? Because I haven't forgotten you. Queen." she let out, the title of Queen had begrudgingly respected tied at the end of it. "If you're looking for someone to raise their hand..." Raising her hand up, "And knock you off of your throne." she would bring it down to the shoulder of Minerva and would give her a quick push, attempting to shove Minerva off of Kim. "You're looking at her."

Last edited by OmegaVan0 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Well, this was certainly a surprise. Minerva had been fairly confident no one else would be coming out to confront her. But sure enough familiar music began to play, and none other than Ari Nagawa began to stride down fearlessly toward the ring.

Minerva remembered this woman well. Their last encounter had been some time ago, and had been one of the closest victories she had achieved in this league, in a match she had gone in fully expecting to dominate just as she'd done tonight. Regardless, it was Minerva's victory. She had defeated Ari at her own game. Evidently, the white haired beauty hadn't quite forgiven her for that.

Crossing her arms under her voluptuous chest, Minerva remained seated on Kim's face while she watched Ari come into the ring and stand before her. She listened while the bikini-clad girl confirmed her suspicion, though Minerva hadn't suspected she'd be bold enough to actually put her hands on the champion!

There wasn't enough force behind the sudden push to make Minerva fall over completely, but it did shift her off of Kim, and the Dane had to reach a hand out to the mat to catch her balance. Then she burst up to her feet and glared into Ari's eyes. Kim would still find herself staring up at Minerva's shapely rear, but Ari had at the very least bought her some breathing room.

"Oh I remember you," Minerva finally replied with a sneer. "I remember leaving you flat on your back, defeated, and moaning like a whore." Of course there had been far more to it than that, including some luck in her favor, though that wasn't something she'd ever admit to. "Perhaps you just want to relive that experience, yes? Very well then, I'll grant you that opportunity. Come to Summer Splash, and I will defend the Hentai Championship against you. But since I've already beat you in your match, this time I'll decide the rules."

She paused for a moment to think it over, but never averted her gaze from Ari's eyes. "You and I will have a Hardstyle Hentai match, where the first to score a pin or submission after an orgasm will be the victor. And...since I had so much fun conquering you in a pool of pudding last time, I suggest this battle be contested in oil~"

A small, cold chuckle escaped her lips. Then she put a boot on Kim's ribcage and stepped over her to move around Ari, before stepping through the ropes onto the apron, where she turned back to face her new challenger one more time. "I'll see you at Summer Splash," she said while holding the Hentai Championship belt up high. Then she brought it back down to rest over her shoulder, before hopping down to the floor and striding confidently back to the locker room, more than satisfied with how well her reign was starting out.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Standing across Minerva with the new addition of the Hentai Championship Belt since the last time they met. The fact that she remembered how arrogant and haughty she was, what better way was there for Ari to take her vengeance by taking that away from her? The brash and complete lack of respect she had for the Queen as she shoved on the shoulder, just another smack to Minerva's ego as she watched as Minerva slipped off of the unfortunate girl underneath her and immediately shot to her feet.

The way that Minerva recounted their last encounter, was not very flattering to the white haired WAM wrestler, but she knew the truth and any who watched that match would see that Minerva was the one who plopped on top of her, out of breath and just lucky enough to be covering Ari for a three count.

A loss was a loss for Ari, she wasn't going to make any excuses that she was outfucked by another woman. It just fueled her need to beat Minerva back. She brought her microphone up to try and deliver a retort, but Minerva overpowered her on the mic and continued to boast on the mic, laying down the challenge before Ari could herself. Just showing how much she was in control of the situation, or at least she tried to assert herself as such.

Throwing down the stipulation, Ari immediately knew that it was going to be a bit out of her comfort zone. Hardstyle was definitely not what she was used to. The only grace was that it was going to take place inside oil. It wasn't going to be the normal cuddly, rolling around in something messy. She was going to have to go to lengths she never went before. It was a little nerve shaking, but against Minerva, Ari was going to do anything to claim the Hentai Championship and Victory against Minerva.

And again before she could even return her reply, Minerva was already leaving the ring, having set up their match at Summer Splash. She finally had a chance to bring the microphone up to her mouth. "See you at Summer Splash."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Winner via hentai submission and STILL Friction Hentai Champion: Minerva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4