Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Search of a Pay Day...

Go down

In Search of a Pay Day... Empty In Search of a Pay Day...

Post by LtLukas Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:19 am

Steam was coming from her ears. The Violent Violet had been in enough matches to earn a pay raise. A substantial pay raise. Her foot stomped the concrete floor below her and she gestured with her arms wildly to show her evil intent. Jessica was not that greedy of a person, all things considered. If you gave her beer, a place to work out, and an emetic amount of protein, she was generally pretty happy. But it was the principle of the matter. If you asked her, she would say that she was the best wrestler not only in the league, but in the entire world. And that meant that she ought to get paid like the best wrestler in the entire world.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I sell out shows night in and night out, and you guys are giving me fucking peanuts. What the fuck am I going to buy with peanuts?" Jessica cast some imaginary peanuts onto the floor with a wave of her hand. "And now I even have fucking merch. How many baseball bats have I sold? One hundred thousand? One million? And that is not even going into the t-shirts..." Jessica trailed off. It occurred to her that she should make sure she was talking to someone who could make that sort of decision, but she was on a roll. She had seen this girl a few times before, at least, and she was yakking into her radio about something. The diminuitive Japanese girl said something really fast that Jessica could not understand, and then pointed to the hallway. Jessica was not one to follow orders, and the Japanese lady quickly surmised that. Instead, she talked on the radio again, and someone Jessica recognized as a higher up walked up to her.

Jessica turned, her black Converses squeaking on the floor. A Japanese lady in a nice, business-like sort of pantsuit stood in front of her, in stark contrast to Jessica's leather jacket, black tank top and jeans. The Violent Violet took a deep breath in, wanting to get a full head of steam before she talked this woman's ear off. "So I have been doing this shit, for what is it, three years now? And I have been wrestling for far longer than that. So if you don't give me this fucking pay day, which I have earned, there is going to be hell to pay!"

Jessica was gesturing like a mad woman again. It was just them now in the hallway, and all of the other people had cleared out from Jessica's flying spittle and her boiling temper. She had made herself breathe hard, and wiped her mouth. "And another thing, I want bigger matches. And a title shot. And..."

Back to top Go down

In Search of a Pay Day... Empty Re: In Search of a Pay Day...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:56 am

Though she herself was quite prone to becoming enraged and taking it out on everyone around her, young Tyler Bay was actually in a surprisingly calm mood as she casually strolled towards one of the back exits to the enormous AFW building. Tonight hadn't been much in the way of eventful, she had mainly come in to check to see if any matches had been organised for her, but when it was revealed to her that nothing was on the table she kind of just hung around for a while. Only now, after however much time she had spent trying to cause other wrestlers in the organisation grief, was it time for her to pack up her belongings and head home. Hadn't been the most interesting of days but oh well.

While on route to her way out of the building however, Tyler caught ear of what sounded like some kind of heated argument, though only one voice in the matter was very audible. Now if there was something which Tyler liked almost as much as beating girls into the dirt, it was watching other girls smack each-other around, it was the same sort of entertainment without the requirement to put the effort in. Still rather bored due to her day being less than eventful the young bully decided to check it out, with her casual green hoodie and jeans combination it wouldn't be very apparent that she was a wrestler at the organisation, making it far easier for her to just sit back and watch two idiots beat on each-other. Interested in the prospect, Tyler re-positioned herself so that she was walking towards the noise rather than away from it, staying conscious to remain within the confines of the shadows so that she remained incognito enough to just remain a spectator, not wanting to risk whoever was arguing see her as they might stop the fighting to turn their attention to her.  

As she grew closer Tyler was treated to quite the surprising sight, one which made the situation at hand far clearer. So as far as she could gather there wasn't actually a fight which was about to take place, far from it. One of the wrestlers appeared to be demanding more attention in every sense of the word, interesting. The woman who seemed to be doing all of the demanding was quite mighty looking, dare Tyler even go as far as to say, cool? Definitely a respectable taste in fashion, from looks alone she must have been a nightmare to go up against in the ring.  

Intrigued by the purple haired woman but not wanting to make herself known just yet, Tyler continued to sit in the shadows and wait for the appropriate opportunity to come out and introduce herself. Once she had better context of the situation at hand things would be made a lot easier to comprehend.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:58 pm

The Japanese woman she was arguing with now did not seem as cowed as the first one was. The managerial looking woman only took a half step back as Jessica advanced. Jessica had officially worked herself up into sweating, and ditched the leather jacket. It looked like the Japanese woman was beginning to speak, but Jessica raised her finger and cut her off. "Listen. I know you get a bunch of pipsqueaks whose first visit to the squared circle is their AFW debut, and fuck that shit. If you want to screw them out of a decent wage, be my guest. It ain't any skin off my back."

She took a deep breath in again. The manager did not even bother opening her mouth, since she knew Jessica was just going to roll over her, talking wise. "I have been wrestling since I was a teenager. That makes nearly a fucking decade now." She paused for a split second. It had been a long time since she thought about how long she had been in the ring, earnestly thought about it, and the fact struck her. "And I know the ins and outs. This is not Bumfuck, Illinois, where I am wrestling in front 50 drunk idiots who don't know a good wrestling match when they see it. Every single fucking day I trained, every fucking weekend I went out and wrestled. And it fucking shows."

Jessica wagged her finger, a mere inch or two in front of the lady's face. "My dad taught me everything. How to ride out a submission, how to throw some bitch across the ring, and most importantly how to negotiate a fucking contract. And I have more than earned this shit. You fucking know that too," Jessica poked the woman right in her chest, "and I am not going to leave until you pay me what you fucking owe me."

Jessica then crossed her arms. "Or we can get me my money some other way." Jessica flexed her arms a little bit, to show the Japanese lady exactly what she meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:34 am

Whilst stealthily sitting back in the shadows Tyler couldn't believe what she was witnessing. The way with which this woman demanded what she wanted with tough reasoning and hard facts behind it, her disregard for the other woman's standpoint on things, the pure ferocity in her body language! To some this kind of behaviour might have been seen as immature or unreasonable, to others it would be a reason to avoid a woman like this and just leave, for Tyler on the other hand, everything which she had just sat back and listened to only spelled out one thing. Whoever this violet haired wrestler was, she was intense, intense in all the right ways.

"Pipsqueaks in the AFW? Please, don't get me started. Every girl I've beaten down or crossed eyes with here so far has been a colossal disappointment. I was starting to get worried that nobody else here knew what real wrestling was." Tyler spoke out as she emerged from the shadow infused sidelines, sensing a good opportunity to introduce herself into the situation as she casually strolled forwards, her facial expression relatively deadpan as she wished to avoid getting the incorrect impression off. After all she was trying to get on the right side of this woman very early on, and with somebody which was clearly so intimidating towards others such a thing could be quite challenging to accomplish, Tyler would know especially.

"I haven't seen you around. You the one which put all of the decent wrestlers out of commission? Would explain the meek bunch I've been put up against so far, that's for sure." Tyler continued as she drew closer, stopping relatively close to Jessica so that she might cross her arms in a similar fashion. "If that is the case however, you're going to have to slow down a bit, beating on girls who couldn't beat thin air in a fight is only amusing for so long." She finally finished off, raising her eyebrows partially in a questioning manner, wishing to flatter, but not wanting to appear as if she was weak herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:21 am

Jessica stood a little bit straighter when she heard a voice she did not expect, coming from the side of the room. The Violent Violet had been so focused on the woman in front of her and the massive check that she could get from her that she had not been entirely aware of her surroundings. When a woman, wearing a green hoodie and jeans, emerged from the shadows, her bright purple eyes went wide with surprise for a little bit.

And then they focused again. It turned out this person, whoever the hell she was, had a brain in her head. "Honey, you have no idea." She shook her head. "Some of these girls are barely even a hundred pounds, and they have them going against me." Jessica pointed to herself, and her biceps flexed as she did so. The casual nature of this woman led Jessica to believe that she was not a threat, or at least not an immediate one. This woman was wearing a hoodie, so Jessica could not quite tell how muscular she was, but she had a pretty significant height advantage should things go truly awry.

But for whatever reason, Jessica did not see it coming to that. This girl seemed to have some proper sense. "Not sure about that. The only thing that matters is winning, and it doesn't matter if you beat a girl who is eight feet tall or some girl who can't even ride rollercoasters. I could win forever. I have won, forever." she smirked. "And there is a very good chance that I did break in a few of those girls. The name is Jessica. Take note of it, you will certainly hear it again. And I suppose it does not matter how small the other girl is, because they all wrestle small when compared to me." The Violent Violet tilted her head to the side. She wanted to see how this woman would respond to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:17 am

Things were only becoming more interesting every moment which Tyler spent listening to what this woman had to say, Jessica, rather amusing that such an unassuming name was behind a force which was apparently rather risky to trifle with. Any suspicions which Tyler had about if Jessica was truly legitimate or not were quickly dealt with once she got a good look at The Violent Violet's muscular form, quite impressive.

"Aha, noted, Jessica." Tyler chuckled to herself lightly as Jessica told her to take note of her name, a small grin forming on the smaller girls face as she gradually uncrossed her arms. "You're definitely right that it doesn't matter how small the other girl is." The English girl reassured her while casually taking off her hoodie, for the singular reason of exposing some more of her body. By no means was Tyler quite as muscular as Jessica, but when taking into consideration her shorter form her overall build was quite impressive. The goal wasn't really to intimidate Jessica because that wouldn't be successful at all, more so to display some level of physical strength without having to actually crack any heads.

"Not too sure about me wrestling small when compared to you though. From what I got from listening in you've been around here for far longer than I have. But despite that I've never met a girl which I couldn't stand up against, not here or back when I was brawling on the streets." Tyler spoke out once more with the utmost confidence behind her words, sure she wanted to give a good impression to Jessica, and in the eyes of some others what she was saying might have been considered a threat, but you don't get tougher wrestlers to like you by rolling over and kissing their ass, strength respects strength so that was the way that Tyler was going about things.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:14 am

Jessica watched, and listened. This night had serious potential to turn incredibly interesting. The accent informed her that this woman, whoever she was, was not from America, and probably not from Japan. When the woman rid herself of her hoodie, Jessica was eyeing her. She did not look as strong as Jessica, but there were very few women in the world who were as strong as Jessica. Still, the woman had a certain sexiness to her, accentuated by her apparent wildness. Whatever she was, the woman seemed to know how to have a good time.

"Yeah, been here for what is it," she whistled, "must be a few years now actually. Wrecked a ton of girls, wrestled at a PPV or two, taken this whole fed, the biggest fed in the world," she extended her arms wide, "by absolute storm. I am not afraid of any girl here..." She tilted her head up, measuring the woman standing in front of her.

"Which streets? Because if you talking about the mean streets of bumfuck suburbia, you can go to hell." Jessica put her hand on her hip. "I have no time for that shit, that fucking play fighting while goddamn mommy is watching. I wrestled way too many girls all up and down the indies for any of that shit to matter." The look on her face was fairly dismissive. She looked at this woman's arms, and became a bit curious as to what exactly this woman could do. "You never told me your name," she stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:13 pm

"Suburbia? Christ." Tyler couldn't help but chuckle to herself in quite the amused fashion as Jessica questioned exactly what streets she had been brawling on, the concept of Tyler having prissy little slapping matches with other girls being rather funny to the shorter girl. Certainly, if that had been the case things probably would have turned out a lot differently for her, and she'd probably be much more of an approachable person, but as humorous as it was as a concept, she couldn't stand the thought of being some up-tight girly girl who couldn't throw a real punch if she tried.

"Oh yes I remember it well, drinking lemonade while playing hopscotch in the park with my dearest buddies." Tyler joked in a very clearly sarcastic fashion, purposefully increasing her English accent so that she could sound far more posh, gracefully moving her hands around for the shortest time as if she was some sort of rich eccentric.

"Try deep London streets, then you'll be on the right track." The shorter Tyler suggested as she went back to her usual gruff and uncultured tone, re-crossing her arms and giving her head one last gradual shake to make sure that any of the lingering amusement was gone. "The names Tyler." She spoke out once more, looking Jessica up and down before smirking a tad. "You should take note of it, you will certainly hear it again."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:54 am

Jessica snickered a bit. This woman had a penchant for sarcasm and theatrics, both of which Jessica employed frequently. Not only that, but this woman, Tyler, seemed to have the same passion for violence that Jessica had as well. For a woman that loved to engage in anti-social behavior, she admired that same sort of behavior in others. So when this little British chick was all about it, Jessica was all about it too.

"Nice to hear that, Tyler. Never met anyone from London before. At least I don't think so." Jessica was not exactly the sort of gal to keep track of that sort of thing, anyways. The Japanese woman was still there, looking between Jessica and Tyler, waiting for them to acknowledge her presence again.

Jessica was more than willing to acknowledge her presence, but she was going to do it on her own terms. "Why wait to hear it again? Why not try and make a name for yourself right now? We can beat the shit out of this chick, and maybe she will get it though her thick fucking skull to finally fucking pay me what I am owed." The Japanese manager lady started looking very, very nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down