Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Marla vs Alena

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Marla vs Alena Empty Marla vs Alena

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Standard pin, ko, or submission win. Ringouts do not count

"Don't say that you are lazy..."
The music blasted out as the busty Marla skipped out, waving and blowing kisses of appreciation to the crowd. Every one of the actions, like so many others, made her milky breasts bounce freely within her tight revealing cow-patterned wrestling outfit. She came down the runway before it broke off, becoming a field of grass. Marla noted in a trivial part of her head that it wasn't really as lush and fine as the bovinian royal herbalists kept in her yards, but was probably still very nice for the humans.

She crossed the hundred yards or so of the grass before sliding into the ring, her soft breasts molding into what almost resembled enormous pancakes as she did so. It was nice to have the battle outdoors, the fans still in bleachers a safe ways away, but still no more than a stone's throw off. She heard her foe was an elf, and she was rather pleased to meet the exotic species, and to sample their combat and... other physical properties.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Alena Empty Re: Marla vs Alena

Post by mnpinner Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:38 pm

A very classy and majestic tune blared over the sound system as a pair of elves walked down the ramp. Both were well-endowed, but the front-most one with a bit of a worried look on her face, had a much larger set. The shorter girl, her sister, smiled and waved at the crowd as they walked onto the grassy field and approached the ring. Alena slid into the ring and stood up, admiring the shape and beauty of her opponent with a blush. "H-hi...good luck.." she spoke to the Bovinian. She was clad in a very revealing and intricate bikini, barely covering her breasts or any part of her for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Marla watched intently as the elves approached the ring, Alena entering and earning the fixated, studious stare of the cow princess. She smiled wide and stepped forward, offering a handshake. "Hello there! I'm Marla Malone, princess of Unula and it's a true pleasure to meet you," she said genuinely.

If she took it, she'd perform her usual pull of the arm to yank her into a firm hug, their enormous chests squashing impressively between them. Marla made an impressed little humming sound as she released her.

"I must say your breasts are magnificent. I don't think I've ever seen them quite so big outside my homeland," she said, her face so delighted it seemed impossible to fail to realize it as a heart-felt compliment. Alena's bust felt like a refreshing taste of home, though the outside world had proved so fascinating, and this had just added to the fact. "You would be worthy of priesthood among the bovinians, and I expect to see the same quality of combat from you today."

She'd start back towards her corner before ditzily turning back. "Um... what was your name then? By the feel of your breast, I'm thinking... starts with an A?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Alena just blushed as she was warmly embraced by the princess, the compliments making her turn even more red against her tanned skin. "Th-thank you, you're breasts themselves are quite impressive themselves," she found herself saying, recalling the recent feeling of their breasts. She wondered if these breasts, all of them, had powers like her own. When Marla announced by supposed feel of her own breasts that she thought her name started with an A, her eyes opened wide. "Yes, m-my name is Alena. That's quite impressive." She said with a bit of a blush again. Alena stood in her corner, starting to stretch as she eyed her opponent. "How can you tell so much from the feel of one's breasts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:55 am

"Well thank you very very much," Marla said with a wide smile at her own flattery. Marla pumped her arms backward in her own stretches, thrusting her chest out as she did and seemingly stretching her chest as much as anything else.

"My people, the bovinians, have a lifestyle and history very centered around our breasts. A member of royalty like myself is always born with a generous chest. My grandmother liked to teach us the old tradition of udder fortunes, learning little bits and pieces of people by the shape of their breast." She smiled and shrugged as she raised a leg to stretch it on the middle rope, showing off just how tight her costume was. "I'd bet my grandmother would have been able to get your whole name out of you with a few handfuls," she chuckled. She'd add patiently "Are you ready to start then?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Alena looked in a bit of awe at her opponent, who was stretching even more so than she herself was. The busty elf nodded when asked if she was ready to start.

"Get your head in the game, Alena!!!" came Sara's voice from the side of the ring. Her shorter, blond sister seemed more focused on the fact that this was a wrestling match than Alena was.

Alena looked from Marla to Sara and back to Marla again as she awaited for the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:28 pm

The bell sounded and Marla raised her hands in something between a grappler and an unidentified martial arts stance. She'd keep her eyes on Alena's, her face growing a bit more serious as the match started. She'd move in to try and grab one of Alena's arms so she could chuck her in a hip toss to the mat.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 am

Alena foolishly moved towards Marla with a serious expression herself, but soon found herself grabbed by the Bovinian as she was hip-tossed to the mat. Damn it!! she thought as she lay on her back. She would try to sit up, but it was certain that Marla had other plans in store which she would most likely be easily subjected to.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:43 am

"Ha!" With a cry like a striking martial artist, Marla would move towards Alena with a whipping of her back and a bend of her knees. The result wound up with her crouching near the rising Alena, her left breast swinging and attempting to strike her right in the face and knock her back down. If it worked, she'd straddle her elven foe's belly and try to pin her arms down, her milky bosom dangling as she tried to let the elf tire herself out quickly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Alena was knocked back by the most unlikely suspect from a normal opponent, but Marla was not normal as her large bust knocked Alena onto her back again. She felt herself straddled. She immediately began struggling to get free, kicking and throwing her body in the air, trying to use her bosom to knock Marla off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next