by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 7:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isa Kubota vs Killer King

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota vs Killer King - Page 4 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Killer King

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Isa scrambled to her feet, half expecting the King to somehow shrug off the attack to his knee, only to see the big man fall to his side in obvious pain. She was actually doing it... She was going to win! King was just a big dumb lummox after all! 

She could have laughed out loud, finally feeling as if she was back in control, that fatal arrogance clouding her better judgment. 

"You know what? I was going to kill whomever booked this match, but now I'm going to thank them. Defeating you is going to look soooo good on my resume." Isa grinned, hands on her curvy hips before she casually stepped forward to end the match. All she had to do now was drag her opponent to the middle of the ring and lock in a Knee-bar submission. 

Problem was, her usual opponents were less then half of Killer Kings size and weight. A fact that Isa was painfully reminded of when she moved to try and grab the ankle of Kings hurt leg and pull. It would be a monumental struggle even if he were dead weight, let alone once the Masked mauler started fighting back.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:47 pm

King damn knee gave up on him when she sneaks in the attack and strike hard by her shoulder knocking the beast that he got down on his knees while she stood up over him just thinking about what she could do to the muscled man, King cannot let himself get caught whatever she plans on doing to him.

"Ngh.... you wont win, I wont... let you defeat me!" King shouting at the well toned woman Isa, could feel his ankle pulling onto him, she was going to do something to his weaken knee, the bitch is gonna try to make the beast tap out!

The beast tries to turn over so he could face his opponent while on his back, hoping he could sit up and reach out for her outfit by the waistline, using it to yank her over him and toss her right into the turnbuckle, see if hes lucky that her face hits one of the pads.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:55 pm

"You're all mine now. And you thought I was going to be one of your victims!" Size difference aside, Isa was solidly built enough to drag her much bigger opponent into the require position, given enough time. Something King clearly had no intention on giving to her. 

"Now stop struggling so I can-" Her voice came out in a highly uncharacteristic yelp as Killer King managed to turn to face her and dug his fingers into the material of her leotard. "Wait! Ahh!"

In the end all it took was one solid yank for King to send Isa careening over him, her head impacting the middle turnbuckle with a dull thud...before her cheek slid down to the bottom pad where she came to rest, head down, shapely ass in the air, displayed in most humiliating fashion as Kubota moaned, completely knocked for a loop.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 am

The beast panting a bit as his leg is sore from the shoulder block by his opponent, knocking that shes gonna make it worst if she fully execute her attempt, but thankfully he was able to reach out for her outfit and yanking Isa over him, sending the girl right to the turnbuckle face first, giving him a chance to roll on his good knee, staring at her ass that was sticking up in front of him. "Huff.... huff....."

Taking his time to get back on his feet though bit limping that couldnt stand on his bad leg at the moment, still he goes to reach the back of Isa hair to pull her up until he could get his opponent leaning over her front on the top turnbuckle along with the arms so King can whisper into Isa ear. "This is what you get..... for sneak attack behind me...."

Once he got her up against the turnbuckle, King would kneel down on his knee, getting his hands to spread her legs apart before swing his good right arm up and smack her crotch with his hard bicep for the uppercut low blow, sticking it up and wedge it in. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:06 am

Kubota was no stranger to pain in the context of a wrestling match or a street fight. She'd been stretched and stretched others, been attacked with fists and feet and given back as much or better in return. This, however, was an entirely new and unique level of physical torment. Too dazed to do anything about King spreading her legs further apart, his bicep slammed into her crotch so hard that for several seconds, she couldn't even scream. Isa couldn't utter a sound. Her head shot up, her body tensed and her mouth opened into a silent scream as if choking on the pain itself.

And then she collapsed with an agonized sob, tears glistening at the corners of her eyes as her face pressed against the middle turnbuckle pad, her thighs straddling King's muscular arm. Both hands reaching to sooth and protect her abused mound, but his bicep was in the air. Isa wanted to roll away, onto her side at least, but she was trapped between the ropes on either side of her!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:03 am

King showing no mercy when his forearm swung up right between her legs making a loud smack that didnt make a sound out of her mouth, fine by him at the very least he did get to use his low blow evil move. He wanted to keep it up there while her ass is so close to his face, enjoying every view of her body like this and thinking, this could be the end of Isa once he could execute his brutal move.

"Grrrr..... how do you want to end this?" He said, slowly pulling his muscled arm out that grind between her legs until its fully out. Then King slowly pushes himself up but still have to stand on his good leg, he reaches out for her hair pulling her away from the corner.

The beast now going to lay her out into his finisher, attempting to pull her head down between his legs locking in, grabbing both of her arms to hook behind the back hopefully trapping her completely before hopping up to drop down on his knee, especially the weaken one, faceplant Isa for his famous Pedigree! "GRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:51 am

End this?

Somewhere in that hazy sea of pure agony and embarrassment, Isa Kubota was aware of King speaking. She'd been in many matches in more then one promotion, but she'd never been in this much pain. Her curvy body quivered against him as if an electrical current was running through her.

End... this? No! I can't lose! Not this way!

That was what she thought. What emerged from her lips was little more then a low, trembling moan and what might have sounded like a half-mumbled plea for mercy, not that Isa would ever admit that she had begged for mercy, of course. She had no time to collect her thoughts further before her scalp burned anew. King yanked her out of the corner and within the blink of an eye, Isa's head was trapped between his massive thighs. Her hands rose to fight, to push him away, but she was so weak and disoriented it looked more like she was stroking, even worshiping, his muscular legs, rather then fighting tooth and nail.

"W-w-wait. So. Not. Fair!" She meant it as an indignant complaint, but it came out as more a pitiful whine. There was no escape, and when Killer King planted her with his famous Pedigree, Isa had time to get out one last terrified scream before everything yet dark. Her lush body quivered and then went still, seemingly completely out cold from the brutal faceplant.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:29 am

King calling it out like he knew this is gonna end with her going out on the mat and lose to the monstrous man he is, the beast pulls her from the corner just to tuck her lovely head down between his legs and trapping both her arms, locking just enough to put her in position as he could hear her complaining on how not fair for what he was doing moments ago, doesnt matter how she complained or beg to stop this, he is already jumping up and come crashing down on his knees, groan from the weaken one to hit the mat but it was enough to faceplant Isa for his powerful yet famous finisher- King's Pedigree.

"Nghhhh.... shit....." He could feel her bounces on the mat underneath him, keeping her arms hook behind the back even after the landing, just checking her backside for awhile before finally pulling on her arms to turn over facing up, could see how messed up her whole body and face is, clearly, she took it, literally, hard.

King slowly collapse on top of her and showing sign his knee still hurt at the least, covering her sweaty body and hook her one of those shapely well toned legs and pinning her cheek across by his forearm, awaiting for the referee to start the counting down for him.

"ONE!..............TWO!............"

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:01 am

Somewhere in the dream like haze of pain and fading consciousness, Isa imagined herself breaking free in some miraculous comeback. In reality there would be no comeback. She had failed utterly to stop King or do more then slow him down temporarily. Now it was done. She was done.

"THREE..........!"

It was over, and while actually managing to hurt Killer King at all was an accomplishment it was no consolation to the broken woman who now lay pinned beneath him, her breath warm against his forearm. That and the sight of her full breasts rising and falling rapidly within the confines of her leotard were some of the few signs of life left in Isa Kubota. Her eyes were rolled back. Her legs twitched and arms twitched in a random, spastic manner, as though her brain was a computer trying to reboot itself and crashing every time.

It was undoubtedly the worse loss of Isa's entire career, and while she usually would swear vengeance against any woman who did this to her, she would likely spend the rest of her career avoiding Killer King like the plague.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:30 am

King just finished her off by his powerful finisher in the world, laying his latest opponent on the mat and pinning her for the win, the referee rang the bell declaring the king of heels the winner of the match. King laying on top of Isa for awhile as he looks on in front of him, scanning through the ropes and out to the crowd, just showing how intimidating he is and glaring out like the beast has finished his meal, or did he?

King slowly pushes himself up on his knees, still sore on the weaken one but with both on the mat it isnt too bad at the least. "King's! Tradition!" he shouted out loud as everyone knows whats gonna happen next, whenever he wins a match, he usually added another move to insult his opponent by hurting them one more time.

The beast decide to reach out for Isa head to pull her off the mat while he staying on his knees, trying to pull her head under his left arm before grabbing both of her well toned legs at the back of the knees, with his muscled strengths of his arms and back, lifting her as he could up on his left shoulder with the back of her neck, spreading the legs apart and compressing her body as he stretches her all together into another of his finisher, both painful and humiliating, King's Muscle Buster Stretch. "GRRRRAWWWR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next