Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Honestly, Hanabi found herself regretting this match more and more as the time went on. Considering how much she was regretting it to begin with, this was quite the feat. Killer King was done with her shit and had managed to catch her from bouncing around -- and that was nothing but a recipe for disaster for her. She couldn't overpower him and get out of his grasp, and he was too furious to let her go anytime soon, that much was clear. Especially when he called her a bitch; she realized that she was going to get the brunt of his attacks from here on. She clearly struck a cord.

"Me? I'm happy to have…haa…you fighting back!" she said, though she was muffled into his massive armpit. But then she felt herself being lifted up slowly -- into the suplex. She groaned out loud, as if exasperated by the fact that she had nothing to do but take it. She slammed straight into the table with a yelp, glad it hadn't broken. "Nngh! Shit!" she hissed out, arching her back.

But she was moving. She tried to roll over quickly so she could grab onto the edge of the table and use it to yank herself off and down to the floor, away from King.

Back to top Go down

WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:39 pm

King continues his angry ruthless aggression to the masked blonde just making a fool out of him and now, she is getting punished so badly, that he lifted her up straight in the air by the suplex, he could hear her words while holding around the head by his arm and soon, dropping her down right on the top of the announcer table slamming her with a loud thud but didnt break the table, which its fine by him.

"Im glad you're happy about it! I am going to continue doing so!" King would raise his muscled arms up in the air and roaring our loud while he looks around him then at Hanabi, seeing the girl rolling herself off the table and down to the floor, pounding his chest to show he is proud what kind of man he is, an powerful wrestler.

He is so confident and 'calm' that he walks on over to the crowd where one of em have a nice big water bottle and snatching it right off their hands, course that person as well the crowd booing him for being a thief, the beast flips them off and walking on over towards to Hanabi. Opening up the water bottle and pour half over his head to cool himself off then pour the rest over her face and chest, let her look wet and humiliating.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3