Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bow Down To The King

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bow Down To The King - Page 2 Empty Re: Bow Down To The King

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:03 am

King is a veteran wrestler who have a nasty dominating streaks on destroying his opponents from every factions he could take down, and this babe is just like the rest when his dirty powerful hands could get his paws on her body one way or another. Soon he managed to roll out from being pinned down and lifts her up under his hold, cradled her head under the arm as hold the babe in the air by her crotch before dropping head first for the painful Brainbuster to lay her out.

The beast slowly rolls to his side to get up on his knee panting a little, seeing the sexy babe Natasha stunned from the impact while he could look at the poor babe. "Mmmmm, I can handle you didnt I? Shall I keep proving it to you?"

He would reaches down for the collar around her neck using it to pull the sexy purple haired woman up to her feet trying to get her back against the ropes before draping both arms over the top where he would stood beside Natasha and swing wildly across her ample breasts for some hard hitting knife chops. "Hurrr hurrr hurrr HURRR!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Natasha turned her head and blew the hair from her face, she was sweating hard but it was a sweat of lust for the strong wrestler. "I warned you to play nice... now you will zuffocating under me when I zit on your face. Or maybe I zmother you with my breastz, yes?" It was almost a laughable comment but Natasha couldnt help tease the man. Most people would give a lot of money to have Natasha smother them, but she would willingly do it for free to King.

She gave a gulp as she was tugged up by her collar and hung over the ropes. Her body jolted with the chops, her large breasts wobbling and jiggling, stretching the limits of her top, eventually popping free. Eventually she slumped, breathing hard and was red all over from the effort. Natasha crane her head up and gave one last push off her powerful legs. She kicked up, used the ropes for support and clamped her thighs around King's waist giving him as powerful a squeeze as she could muster.

It also helped that she had King's package right up against her crotch and bottom as she pulled him closer. The sexy Russian bit her lip as she panted hard. "Now be zi good boy and kneel down so I can wrap my thighz around your face for ze pin!"

This had gone from an erotic wrestling match to a very sensual exciting time for the Russian. She didnt want to hurt King now, but she wanted him to dominate her completely.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:09 am

"Oh I am playing nice, just my version that is babe." He responded to her as he would pull her up by the collar and having the girl up leaning against the ropes before he could swing his sharp knife chop right across her ample breasts, smacking it repeatedly with loud slaps that eventually her busty breasts would popped out so easily with bit of red by his attacks. Sadly, he would of undo her top himself without her twins come out and show themselves but whats done is done, he'll have to strip it off at some time soon.

After he finished chopping her ample breasts, he takes a moment to get a good look at her tits. "Mmmm maybe you need some twisting there hmm? NGH!" He suddenly felt her strong legs reaching up and going around his waist to squeezing him as she could, the beast grunts from her powerful hold as the beast getting bit crushed by her hold.

"Ngh..... you'll.... have to work hard to pin me!" He said while feeling the pain around his waist, he knows what he'll have to do next, no question about it. The beast leans in while pressing his hot bulge against her crotch even harder as he tries to reach out for her head to pull it under his left arm locking in tightly, grabbing her arm closest to his free hand to pull behind hammerlock the arm, together, the beast tries to pull her off the ropes and hold her in his move, thrusting his bulge up between her legs while stretching her neck and arm by his erotic submission hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Natasha's eyes lit up as she squeezed King. She could feel his bulge and she desperately wanted him inside her, but not yet. The match was turning her on just as much. As she hung from the ropes, her large breasts showing, this was not the ideal position. However she shuddered as he took control and manoeuvred her into a painful hammerlock submission.

"UUGMMMM you... are.. making.. we... wet!" she purred with her thighs still crushing him as tight as she could. It was a bit of a stalemate Natasha was not going to tap out to a hold like this her endurance was pretty big, she could take a lot, although she preferred giving the punishment.

The sneaky Russian let go of King and planted her feet back on the canvas, still bent over with her arm held. She reached with her free hand to sneak along his waistband and eventually cupped his package, this time inside his shorts. Natasha gave a very slight squeeze, not to hurt King but to let him know she could. She gasped at just how large he was and moaned seductively, "I zee why zay call you zee king" she was hoping that King would break the hold and the pair could resume their erotic dance

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:14 pm

King easily pulled her into his submission hold to trapped her head, locked her one arm, not much he could do with her sexy legs since its already wrapped around his waist as he humps the sexy Russian into his hold, wont be long that she decide to get her legs off his waist and goes down standing but still trapping the babe, yet she is able to use her free hand to go in his trunks and feel his huge prize. "Mmmm like it? Maybe you should take a.... closer look."

He would released the hold and using both of his hands to place on her head guiding her down so that her face would be up front of his big bulge, wanted her face to be buried up against his dark red trunks, rubbing her face at his huge prize wanted her to enjoy it, wanted himself to enjoy it, giving him some time to think what moves he could do as he gets turned on dominating, destroying his sexy opponent. "Mmmmm what you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:11 pm

The sexy Russian thought she had outsmarted her large dominant rival and it turned her on. What she didnt bank on was getting a facefull of his package again. Natasha groaned but she was released from the hold and it got her thinking. She nuzzled and moaned against King and slid her hands down to the back of his knees. Cupping them she pulled with her hands and shoved forward, looking to topple the big man.

"I think zis iz a better position!"

If it worked she would immediately straddle King, letting her now damp crotch come to rest at his bulge, pushing playfully on his shoulders. Now making good on her promise to have him between her thighs, showing that she had some fight in her left. Natasha was sweating hard and even though King had a mask on, she purposely dropped her large breasts on his face for a smother. It was very sloppy but more about exciting the big man rather than actually to pin him

As the ref dropped again, Natasha would wave her away, this was not a pin to be counted.

"Did you zay zomething, I cant hear you?" Natasha teased letting the sweaty flesh mushroom around his features

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:32 pm

The beast would buried this sexy Russian face up against his thick bulge, enjoyed controlling his opponent but it only brief at at time since Natasha wouldnt stay on his crotch for long, he felt his legs being yanked forward and dropping him on his back so she could pounce on top of his manhood, straddling on the animal, enjoyed being in the positions shes in.

"Grrrr what the...... MMM?!" King is pinned down and his face getting smothered by her bare breasts as shes enjoying her fun over the manly beast as he tries to get her off him, he doesnt mind having a girl on top of his bulge but during a match, he rather secured a win before fucking her good. "Mmmmmm!"

King did what he can to get his hands between their body so he could get it place on her ample bare breasts, trying to grip it tightly and use it to tug her off to the side so the beast could get on top of Natasha instead, grinding his bulge which its bit wet from her own crotch, squeezing her breasts and pushing down by bit of weights too, see if she'll moans and hoping the referee would not count this as a pinfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Loving the position and the brief feeling of dominance, Natasha purred at how her male rival responded, she was getting under his skin, and that could only mean he was going to completely take her, and that was thrilling. Usually she smothered out of punishment, but this was pure, this was to turn the beast on, and it worked.

She gasped as she was rolled and her large breasts were squeezed. Now with him on top, she reverted to a complete submissive role. Her mind was being blown by King. Feeling his power, his weight, his skill. She wanted him and would do anything to have him. His bulge was now grinding against her willing sex and she writhed.

Natasha leaned up, letting her hands caress the back of his head and whispered in his ear.

"I made a deal with ze ref girl, she counts ze pin when you tell her...."

With that she dropped back down, her nipples were hard against King's palms now and the raised her hands over her head placing them on the canvas, showing she was completely giving herself to him. Her eyes sparkled with desire.

"...Zo I guess I am all yourz..."

Natasha had stopped fighting, she couldnt dominate this beast anymore, she was filled with lust and had done just enough to taunt and tease him into action. She longer to take him in her mouth, between her legs. Put plainly, she wanted him in her.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:12 pm

King keeping himself on top of his opponent while his massive hands squeezing her fine tits like the softest pillows to enjoyed squishing while his thick package pressing against her, he could see her enjoying it and letting herself for him to do whatever he wants with the busty babe, King does want to do stuff with her luscious body, but that'll have to do when he fully tenderized the Russian woman. "Mmmm of course you're mine, everyone is mine to play with." he said as the referee not counting until he tells her to.

King wanted to keep wrestling, keep beating up, just enough that King is excited that he would end the match by his victory and fuck his opponent. "Since you're mine, time to shape you up." King would pull onto her breasts as he gets up on his feet with her, trying to spin her around facing away so that he could pull her head backward to slide across his strong wide shoulders to lift her up, one hand on her chin as the other on the smooth thigh between the legs, jerking her up n down stretching by his powerful arms and shoulders in his Torture Rack. "Hurrrmgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Natasha as enjoying the position of having King on top of her but she could sense he was not ready and was easily pulled up. The Russian found herself atop his shoulders being punished in a torture rack. "AGGHHHH Neit!" she called out as she was bent over, King' hand slipping right into her wet crotch, the other on her chin.

This was painful but a delightful pain nonetheless, however, Natasha knew she wouldnt last long in such a hold and didnt want to submit, given she had only made the arrangement for pins and not submissions with the referee. As expected, the ref girl checked and Natasha shook her head defying King. "No... no submit..." she mumbled and winced.

The Russian however had her hands free and reached down to King's mask and hooked her fingers underneath it. This was probably a disastrous move, Wrestlers never liked being unmasked, so Natasha simply said, "Ze mask iz mine unless you let me go..." She of course never wanted to demask the sexy male wrestler, but she wanted to remain in the match long enough for King to take her

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next