by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training with a new dummy

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Training with a new dummy  - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a new dummy

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:20 am

Isa Kubota left her that way, pushing away from the hapless jobber with a sound of disgust, before plopping down on the couch beside the bigger Russian, who didn't seem to notice the two unconscious girls on her lap, dead weight. "They won't fight each other for no reason, you know. They're going to need incentive if our game is going to work."

Zarya thought about it for a few seconds before nodding, "Simple. We dangle the one thing they both want. Escape. Whoever wins, we let go."

The other woman arched a brow and gave a questioning look. "Really?"

"Maybe..." A sly little grin crossed her lips. "We'll see. Not like they have much choice.

Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:29 am

Yumi would lay in Komachi's cleavage, completely unmoving as the two laid completely unconscious on top of Zarya's lap. Drool rolled down both of their mouths as they twitched and waited for their two captives to wake them up.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:44 am

Deciding that their two 'guests' had slept long enough, Isa stood, yanking Yumi out of Komachi's cleavage and tossing the smaller girl, unceremoniously, over one shoulder. Zarya did the same to the flame-haired loud mouth, though with even more ease, letting Komachi dangle limply over her shoulder as she directed her old tag-team partner towards the bedroom. Once there, both girls were tossed onto the mattress with little care, Yumi landing first, on her back, with Komachi draped over her.

Despite Isa's slight frown of disapproval, Zarya vanished briefly to retrieve the tazer she charged it to a low setting and promptly jammed the electrified end between Komachi's thighs a very unpleasant awakening, giving Yumi the same treatment immediately afterwards.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:49 am

Yumi and Komachi would both flop down onto the bed with a thud and both would wake up, spasming and twitching from the electric of the tazer. Komachi would immediately start running her mouth once again when she found herself laying on top of woman she's never met before. Rolling off of Yumi, Komachi glared at Zarya and Isa growling, "Wh-What the fuck happened!? And what the fuck have you been doing to me!?" Yumi would still be groaning as she twitched on the bed, laying on her back, her kimono becoming a bit loss and her huge breasts spilling out a bit.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:57 am

"You sound as if you do not appreciate my hospitality. I am shocked." Zarya said, deadpan, "But still, I am not a bad hostess. You want to leave? Here is the deal. You two are going to fight each other, here and now. Whichever of you manages to smother out the other... will get to leave."

Isa crossed her arms beneath her breasts, "I suggest you take it. This is your only chance of leaving here early. Yumi, I will be advising you. Pay close attention and you may just learn something."

"That leaves me to act as your manager, Komachi." Zarya shook her head, "Though I get the feeling you are just going to ignore anything I say, because even now you have to be a bitch. Don't ignore me completely, or I just might shock you." The russian meant it literally, brandishing the tazer in hand.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:01 am

Komachi would click her tongue and Yumi would cower in fear when the two amazon women spoke and instructed very clearly how this would play out. Komachi would just glare at Zarya before glaring back at Yumi. Without warning, she'd take the girl by her head and shove her right back into her cleavage! Yumi would let out a muffled cry and flail her arms in the air as she was suddenly smothered. "Fine! All I have to do is just smother this bitch and I'm free right? Easy!" Komachi exclaimed as she would sucker punch Yumi in the back of her head which would knock out the girl and her arms would go limp as she fell unconscious, "There, I 'smothered' her."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:13 am

"No. You didn't." Isa stated, taking a tone a teacher might when trying to explain a simple concept to a small and perhaps non-to-bright child. She glanced over Komachi's head and gave a barely perceptible nod to Zarya, who had already begun creeping up behind the flame haired Komachi. "That was a clear violation of the rules and therefore, doesn't count. Do you need a demonstration?"

Without warning, Zarya pressed the tazer to the small of Komachi's back, sending a violent shock up her spine. Then, while the girl was stunned, she'd climb onto the bed and, in a kneeling position, pulled Komachi closer until the little bitch had her head pressed back against the warmth of Zarya's ample bosom. Isa climbed into the bed as well, completely the hold by shoving her own breasts over Komachi's face, leaving her engulfed and smothered by two sets of tits.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:22 am

Komachi would grit her teeth and roll her eyes at the two amazons, muttering, "Fucking bitches." before screaming in pain from an electric shock to her back. Komachi's eyes would widen and roll up slightly as she fell backwards into Zarya's ample breasts. Before she could struggle and get out, Isa would lean forward and shove her breasts right into her face! Komachi was now trapped in a double breast smother and had no way of escaping! She would flail her arms, smacking Isa's back as she let out muffled screams of panic, not wanting to be knocked out once again.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:34 am

"Don't tell me you're not having fun." Zarya smirked at Isa over Komachi's head, giving the girl all the attention she deserved in her limb flailing desperation to escape. That is to say, she practically ignored the bitch, adding further insult to injury.

"I will admit, this one deserves whatever she gets." Isa nodded, glancing down at Komachi for a moment before her gaze trailed off towards the out cold Yumi. "She might have 'some' small amount of potential. I want to see if I can show her to be a little less worthless in a fight. We can use this one." Nodding to Komachi, "As a practice target."

"I'd rather just beat the hell out of both of them.. but what the hell?" Zarya shrugged.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:40 am

Komachi muffled screams would become quieter and quieter while her struggles died down, until eventually she become completely still in between the two women, her arms flopping down on to the bed limply as she drooled in between the two women.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next