Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Adrian Knight

Go down

Adrian Knight Empty Adrian Knight

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:54 am

Name: (Detective) Adrian Knight
Sex: Male
Eyes: One Black, the other Red (Heterochromia)
Hair: Black
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180lbs
Nationality: English
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Phoenix Wright: Pursuit Covered (Rock Remix)

Wrestling Style
Adrian  is a bit of an all rounder in the ring, but what separates him from the rest is his tendency to fight at his own point, slowing down or speeding up the pace of the match in order to keep his opponent on his toes.

Signature
Diving High Knee: Waiting on the outside of the apron, Adrian will await his opponent to be standing to which he will jump up, springboarding off the top rope and hitting the opponent with a knee to the face on his descent, landing with a roll back to his feet.
Spoiler:

Finishers
Enforcer DDT: Running towards the rope, Adrian will jump onto the middle rope and flip backwards, catching his opponent's head as he flips and falling to the mat for a reverse DDT in quick succession.
Spoiler:

Fallen Knight: Kicking his opponent in the gut, Adrian will place their head between his thighs and hook their arms with his own, jumping up and forcing their head down to the mat for a Double Underhook Facebuster
Spoiler:

Stats

Strength: ★★★ - Adrian has enough muscle in his body to throw and slam down the average opponent, although he may have trouble against larger opponents.

Endurance: ★★★★★ - Adrian's best advantage is his endurance. Being well experienced in the law enforcement field, Knight has managed to withstand many fights and come out on top.

Speed: ★ - Despite being renowned in his ability to perform impressive springboard and diving manoeuvres, Adrian is not as fast as some people in the ring, and may have trouble being fast enough to dodge certain attacks. He combats this by changing the pace to his needs and only speeds up the competition when he wants to.

Submissions: ★★★ - Submissions are one of the many techniques Adrian will use in the ring to fight an opponent. He will twist and contort himself or his opponent any way possible to inflict pain and gain the advantage.

Visual Appearance

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In his police officer days:

Personality
Adrian may seem like a quiet man at first, but he believes in the law first and foremost. He fights the good fight and will do his best to stop crime whenever he can. Being an investigator, Adrian's mind is a powerful asset and will try to plan out the best course of action wherever he sees fit, be it a fight in the ring or an investigation in the outside world. As much as Knight fights for what he thinks is right however, don't think he plays completely fair. Being trained in the field of interrogation, if he needs to he won't be afraid to pull out some of the many dirty tricks he knows to get the fight back into his favour. In the ring Adrian wears dark blue shorts, complete with Black boots, knee pads and elbow pads.

Backstory
Detective Adrian Knight only wanted to be one thing in life from a very young age, a police officer. Once he was of age he enrolled in a Police Academy where he passed with flying colours. Becoming renown amongst his police force for his intellect as well as his skills and ruthlessness against criminals, Adrian was eventually offered the role of Detective after a short while, which he took with pride. Soon enough Knight was tasked with a very special case involving a top-secret militia working privately throughout Japan. After following various leads he eventually caught wind of the AFW, where not only did many suspected criminals work, but more importantly a former member of the militia by the name of Nathan Parker. Now Adrian
Knight joins the Tension Division in hopes of not only capturing Parker, but also bringing swift justice to whomever may need it.
(MORE COMING SOON)

Championships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Timeline

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down