Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Valley Doll Entropy Championship Open Invitational #1

2 posters

Go down

The Valley Doll Entropy Championship Open Invitational #1 Empty The Valley Doll Entropy Championship Open Invitational #1

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:03 am

(Despite what the title says, this is a closed topic.)

Wrestling crowds were often known for being energetic and excitable - it was one of the best things about the sport, really. It was why the AFW Youtube channel was throwing out compilation videos of the greatest reactions every week. You got some of the best people from all around the world. The most passionate fans, the ones who came from all over the world just to visit and see one episode of Friction. As a wrestler, you could hardly ask for a better stage on which to display your talents and compete.

And there, right in the middle of it all, Valley Doll stood with the Entropy Championship belt and her theme music played. She held the belt up high, let it gleam in the light as thousands of fans screamed in countless languages, and she swore, she’d never felt more alive.

”TOKYO! FRICTION!” She brought the microphone to her mouth and screamed with a voice that would’ve made her rocking father proud. ”Who’s your new champion!”

Valley paraded around the ring, still holding the belt high, even though her arms were beginning to tire. She didn’t much care. She could do this all night long. She wanted to, almost, but there was business to discuss, and if that business went like she’d planned, she would need the energy.

”Yeah, that’s right! It wasn’t too long ago that I was in this ring, making my claim for the belt. There were people who said I couldn’t do this. People who told me I was too old, too ugly, that I didn’t have what it took to hang with the new girls. But those people? They’re gone. And me? I’m still here!”

That got a nice little rise out of the audience, but Valley didn’t let it go on too long. Business, business. ”I am your new Entropy Champion boys and girls, and if you don’t like that, well too bad. I plan on having it for a nice, long time.” Valley cradled the belt to her chest and smiled at the camera, mugging it up. ”But that doesn’t mean I’m just going to sit on it all for the next few months. No, no, no. You see, a couple years ago, I let the whole world know how I felt about champs who just let their belts collect dust for months on end. I’m not going to be that kind of champ. I’m putting my money where my mouth is, just like Alaina before me. That’s why I’m here today folks, and that’s why I’m dressed up.”

Sure enough, Valley was in her ring gear. The fans had thought it was just to give her promo some style, but their voices lifted now, as they started to see where this ball was rolling.

”I hereby announce the Valley Doll Entropy Championship Invitational! I will come out here, night after night, and put my title on the line against whoever’s willing. Any size, any age, anywhere, anytime. You come out here, you name the match, and we’ll do it right on the spot, no questions asked. That’s right, you could see a new Entropy Champion tonight, right here and now...but I doubt it.”

The audience gave her some applause at that, clearly liking the idea. Valley wished she was as confident about it as her gleaming smile suggested, but in heart, she felt it was the right move. Alaina had set a standard for Entropy Champs, and if she wanted to meet or beat it, there had to be some risks taken.

“So! Without any further ado, let’s get down to it.”[/color] Valley turned to the ramp and pointed down it, as if her finger was the barrel of a gun. ”Challenger #1, come on down!”

The Valley Doll Entropy Championship Open Invitational #1 SPoWQN2
acuyra
acuyra

Back to top Go down

The Valley Doll Entropy Championship Open Invitational #1 Empty Re: The Valley Doll Entropy Championship Open Invitational #1

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:39 pm

And right on cue as Valley pulled the trigger on her metaphorical gun, the lights surrounding the stage began to flicker something fierce. Accompanying it, blaring heavy music began to fill the speakers, the sounds of which were only familiar to a very select few in the audience. The woman about to enter was effectively a unknown after all.

Not after tonight.

Emerging from the entrance curtain with arms wide and a smile to her face as if she had just been selected to receive a grand prize, a blonde muscle bound woman neither tall nor short began her pace down the ramp. Her arms already shaking with anticipation, the blonde was quick to find herself ringside, ignoring the general negative response that she was receiving. Save for that select few who had seen this woman perform, the audience was nearly unanimous in their opinion: who the hell was this unknown to challenge for such a title? Who was she to take the spot of someone more deserving?

This woman cared not.

Those who had seen her perform had reason to keep silent.

Sliding her way under the ropes, the toned blonde figure rose quickly enough, shaking her arms and legs off as if preparing for something. Strapped in her usual crimson one piece, the blondes figure was already struggling to contain the figure within. All the while her eyes slowly rolled up Valleys, both scanning her figure and to add impact for the moment her gaze met her own. When it did, the blonde would shoot her signature cold stare, cocky smile already clad to her lips.

Lea had come out to play.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

The Valley Doll Entropy Championship Open Invitational #1 Empty Re: The Valley Doll Entropy Championship Open Invitational #1

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Valley was fairly familiar with most of her competition in the AFW and knew their entrance themes well enough, so she was quite surprised when the light went into a spastic it and an unfamiliar tune started to blare out over the speakers. Her first thought was that this was some WAR stunt - so far, she’d been spared of the feud that Ace was handling, but if it was going to come straight towards her…

But no, it wasn’t any member of WAR that she knew of, or indeed, anyone she’d ever seen in the AFW. Another Alaina was making her way down to the ring - big, blonde, brawny. Smiling, too, though hers had a wicked curve to it that you wouldn’t normally see on the former champion.

Valley frowned as the challenger came stomping down the ramp, a little disappointed. She’d been hoping some of her favored opponent's might make the call. She was eager for Emily Nelson, ready to settle the score with Julia Rogers, would love to get her hands on Gwendolyn Bettencourt. There were so many opponents she wanted to fight still, and now she had the means to draw them all to her.

But she softened into a smile when her opponent stepped in. It was an open invitation, after all, she had no room to complain. She would’ve jumped on the chance in her early days, so she couldn’t fault whoever this was. There was nothing wrong with giving new talent a chance to shine.

”Well, well, well!” Valley whistled and look her opponent over, head to toe, genuinely impressed. ”Someone’s been hitting the gym!”

Valley gave the audience a sly wink and earned some laughs back in return, before holding the microphone out to her foe, motioning for her to take it if she wished. ”Welcome to the AFW, sweetie. Just give us all your name and tell me what kind of match you want, and we’ll get this started.”

acuyra
acuyra

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:04 am

Lea was, somewhat confused.

And, a little insulted.

The very fact that the woman had come out to answer Valley's call as it were, was enough alone to state that Lea planned on fighting the woman. Whats more, taking the belt she had literally just earned.

And she was greeted with a compliment. And a welcoming.

Lea literally turned her head over her shoulder, to scan around her before doing the other side. No, Valley was definitely talking to her. And it didn't seem to be some form of prank, even with the jest at Lea's physique gaining a few laughs.

Turning back to the Slamazon before her with confused gaze equipped, she'd take the offer given to her, raising microphone to lips. Seemingly about to break the silence she had kept in all three of her prior matches, Lea took a gasp of air as if preparing to deliver impact-filled words as her face contorted into a more serious one.

Before throwing the microphone right to the ground before Valley.

And stepping up to her, a few inches between them. Of course.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Somehow, Valley hadn’t seen that response coming.

She’d been betting on the newcomer asking for something inventive - in her experience, the younger women loved their gimmick matches, so she was looking forward to some inventive choices. Instead, Valley just go a sign of disrespect, one that left her staring with a raised eyebrow at the microphone at her feet.

A gutsy move. Though, it did leave them with something of a problem.

The audience was getting a bit hyped up at the two of them stared each other down, but Valley still didn’t know which sort of match type they were going for. And if the stranger never said, well, it left them at something of an impasse.

Thankfully, it appeared someone in the back thought of this as well, as an official made her way down to the ring a moment later. ”Excuse me…” The timid referee picked up the microphone and stood between the two of them, so short that even Valley had a few inches on her. ”But, ah, I was sent out to her officiate the match...and translate for Ms. Lea.”

”Translate?” Valley’s head tilted to the side, her confusion clear.

”She’s, ah...mute.” The referee shrugged. ”She can’t talk. So far as we know.”

...huh. Valley was left speechless at that one. Not that the concept of someone unable to talk was a new thing for her, but she’d never expected to come across such a person in the ring. That would make for an odd match, no matter what type was chosen.

The referee coughed and turned back to Lea. She started to bring the microphone to the curly blonde’s lips, almost on pure reflex, before seemingly remembering why she was out here in the first place. ”Okay, so, Ms. Lea - what sort of match do you want?”[/b][/b]

acuyra
acuyra

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:18 pm

Lea's eyes did not move from Valleys own, not to gaze upon the deadly silent crowd, nor upon the clumsy referee who had clearly drawn the short straw with her job given. Thus far, no one had actually managed to directly communicate with Lea beyond the typical throwing of taunts and slander from her opponents during a match, and this poor soul was now designated with such a task in the most serious of environments.

Likely, she'd request a backstage role from then on in.

For a moment Lea kept her fierce gaze at Valley, completely ignoring the referee, who felt considerably more nervous as the seconds seemed to pass.

Finally, after what felt to be an eternity, Lea would turn her head to said official, eyes now piercing near literally into the poor girls soul as it seemed Lea was finally ready to respond. She certainly wasn't about to break her silence, so instead went for the one option available to her; a skill she had been forced to learn via AFW for scenarios such as this. She didn't respond well to such, but even Lea could understand she'd have to communicate once in a blue moon.

Raising her hands briskly, at a pace that from the nosebleeds some viewed the blonde to be preparing for a pot-shot at the Entropy Champion, Lea stopped them just shy of actually touching Valley.

With a few slow stumbling motions; inexperience with sign language showing, Lea had portrayed a short but effective answer to the unlucky official, with but two words.

Hard.

Core.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down