Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Attack in the library

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Attack in the library - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack in the library

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:59 am

Athena had just hooked the redhead's head under her arm and was about to go for a DDT when she feels her attack land a punch on her rib cage which was followed by more punches being send at the same place. Still the Librarian was wondering what her attacker's fist was made off as she was quick to release the other woman as she wanted to try and back away from the redhead. That would not happen as her attacker was able to lift the Greek woman into the air before dropping her back first onto a tipped over bookshelf with a back body drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Viper managed to escape Athena's clutches and would hit her with a Back Body Drop. Viper would then drop her brass knuckles on the floor before grabbing Athena by her hair. Viper would drag the Greek woman over by the copy machine. Viper had a devious plan in mind for sure. Viper would attempt to lift Athena up by her hair to place her head on top of the scanner of the copy machine before attempting to slam the top part of the copy machine down on Athena's head for some serious damage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Athena had barely let out a scream of pain from having her back being dropped on the tipped over bookcase when the redhead would grasp her by the hair and drag her towards the copy machine. At first she thought the other woman would place her breasts or pussy on the copy machine but when her head got placed on the glass plate and saw the redhead's grab the top part of the machine she would start to panic and lash out with a weakly punch aimed towards the other woman's pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Viper was prepared to deal so serious damage but she made Athena go into a panic. Viper would take a punch to her pussy. Viper would yell in pain as she cupped her pussy and backpedaled away from Athena. Viper would try to go back toward the brass knuckles so she has a insurance policy for when Athena comes back at her with revenge in her eyes. Viper may have angered the wrong woman.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:15 am

Athena was relieved when she heard the redhead yell in pain after her punch connected with the attack's pussy and would slowly stand up straight and turn around after closing the copy machine. While unsure what the redhead was backpedaling to but knew that whatever it was would mean nothing good for the librarian as she tried to rush forward.

The Greek woman's only objective was to keep the other woman from whatever she was going after and as she got closer to the redhead leaped forward to try and tackle her down to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:53 am

As Viper began to backpedal toward the brass knuckles, Athena then would tackle the redhead down to the floor. Luckily for Viper her head wasn't harmed as Athena straddled her. Viper would try to sneak her hand to grab the brass knuckles on her left. If Athena didn't pummel her or take the knuckles from her, Viper would attempt to punch Athena in the stomach with the brass knuckles with repeated gut punches to get the nude librarian off of her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Athena had succeeded in tackling down the redhead to the floor and was working on pinning down her attacker's arms under her legs as she tried to sit on top of the other woman's stomach. Just after she had straddled her opponent and sat on her stomach she noticed that the redhead was reaching out for something and tried to place it on her left hand.

Trying to pull it off her attacker's hand the Librarian would get angry when she figured out just what the object off as she screamed ''so it not enough that you attacked me from behind red which is despicable but you had to go and bring something like this with you as well. Now that is what ticks me off and I suggest you give me the name of the person who hires you or else I'm going to have to take drastic measures to force you to tell me'' as the Greek woman was kinda hoping her attacker would not give up the name of the person who hired her to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Viper was in trouble as Athena snatched the brass knuckles from her hand. The Greek woman was on top of her making demands but Viper was a professional, so she wouldn't disclose her employer's name to anyone. "Go fuck yourself, you stupid cunt." Viper said defiantly to the librarian before spitting in Athena's face. Sure it wasn't the smartest move to make but Viper was making a point that she wasn't going to tell Athena who she was working for.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Athena would just smirk when she heard the redhead's answer as she replied ''well then I just have to make you tell me''in a threatening tone just as she got spitting on by her opponent. Whipping the spit of her face with her right hand the Greek woman would just smirk before she reach out to grasp a nearby book and hit the redhead in the nose with it as she whisper ''you better start talking before I throw the book at you bitch'' in a threatening fashion as she would raise the book she was holding before bringing it down on her attacker's nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:33 am

Vipper would get clocked in the nose by a random book Athena had nearby. Luckily for Viper the book wasn't too thick to aggravate her head injury she sustained. "FUCK YOU!!" Viper said before headbutting Athena in the skull. A bad maneuver that Viper was used to doing while she wrestled but after her injury it made it a detriment. Sure it would get Athena off of her, but in the process it would stun Viper and cause the redhead to drop the brass knuckles near Athena. "FUCK!!! That was a bad idea..." Viper berated herself as she held her head which was throbbing with pain.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next