Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The acrobat vs the gymnastic

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The acrobat vs the gymnastic  - Page 3 Empty Re: The acrobat vs the gymnastic

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 pm

Ty lee would just giggle as Zoey had bin able to escape from her pin attempt and go for a kip-up and land onto her feet as the former acrobat did the same as to show that anything the redhead could do she could do better. Even so Zoey's teasing were starting to get on the Indian native's nerves a bit as she replied back ''Well so far we are evenly matched so maybe we both are making it easy for the other wrestler''

Having said that Ty lee would put her hands into the air again and go on the defensive as she just circled around her opponent looking for an opening while keeping her distance as she did not want to give the redhead the chance to use her speed against her once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Getting back on her feet, Zoey spun to face the Indian acrobat across from her with a cute smirk. The two teenagers stood on opposite ends of the ring, Zoey's eyes locked with Ty's and gave her a wink. "And you still can't keep up?" she teased, sticking her tongue out while the Indian got into stance and began to circle. She made a kissing motion again, taking a couple of steps back to get some distance.

Zoey placed her hands on her hips and bounced from side to side, waiting for Ty to get closer. It was fun to tease and taunt her opponent, she made it so easy and reacted in such a cute way every time. From the way Ty's voice had changed, it was somewhat easy to tell that the girl was starting to get frustrated with the constant teasing. That was good, it'd make things easier for the Japanese girl.

Once Ty was finally close enough, or at least as close as Zoey though she needed to be, the little Japanese teen swung around to face her, bringing a leg up high and feinting a kick at Ty's chest, before actually swinging her foot as hard as she could at the acrobat's head, attempting the question mark kick! If it landed, it'd be quite devastating, otherwise she'd be left wide open for Ty to counter-attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:15 am

Ty lee knew what her opponent was doing and as much as the former acrobat wanted to believe that Zoey was not getting inside her mind the opposite was true as nearly everyone could see that the redhead's teasing was taking it toll. ''Shut up as i can easily keep up with you and i prove it any day of the week''whispered the Indian native as the frustration was clear in Ty lee's voice.

Even so the former acrobat knew she could not rush in blindly and get her butt handed to her for acting like that as she keeps her distance from the other wrestler. Even with that in mind the two wrestlers would finally get close to one another as Ty lee was just to slow to attack first and brought her arms to protect herself from a kick aimed towards her chest.

That would end up being a mistake as Zoey was successful in tricking her opponent and would chance target mid swing as her opponent's feet landed against her head. This would cause Ty lee to stumble back until she tripped and falls against the ropes as she lay their stunned for a few seconds which would gave her opponent enough time to land a counter attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Zoey couldn't help but laugh at seeing Ty hit the canvas once more, and so quickly after she had taunted the Japanese girl too. The crowd gave a cheer at seeing the kick pulled off in a near-perfect fashion, and Zoey responded by blowing a kiss out at the audience and smiling brightly. "Oh, you can? Prove it." she taunted, placing her hands on her hips and taking a few steps away to the opposite side of the ring.

She decided not to press her advantage, wanting to see what the little Indian had in mind, if any of her mind was still left after that vicious kick. Things were going very well for the joshi, it could almost be described as too easy, though Ty had landed a few moves on her things were still quite heavily in the Japanese teen's favour, something the Japanese crowd were enjoying. Her hips started to sway from side to side while she waited for her opponent to get back up onto her feet.

"Come on, miss Ty, you can do it!" she called out to Ty in a condescending tone of voice, giggling again right afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Ty lee knew she would have acted the same way if their roles were reversed but right now it was annoying the hell out of the former acrobat as she stared at Zoey with a bit of anger in her eyes. Even so the fact that the redhead was not going right on the attack did not sit well with the Indian native as she sat their after the kick while watching the joshi dance for the crowd.

''That's it only i am allowed to be that annoying to my opponents''thought Ty lee as could not believe the nerve of Zoey to actually taunt her like that as she wanted to show the redhead that she could do it. So after taking a step away from the ropes Ty lee would growl as she would crouch down and go for a legsweep to knock her opponent off her feet.

''You want to see me do it Zoey fine by me''yelled Ty lee as she wanted to take back the spotlight from the redhead and would take a step back before doing two cartwheels while her opponent was down before pushing off the canvas with her hands. While the former acrobat was in mid air she would turn her body 90 degrees so she would land on her back straight on her opponent's belly as she when for a handstand version of a standing senton.

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Zoey watched with her silly, adorable smile as Ty came quickly towards her. The Indian's eyes gave away her frustration and anger at how one-sided the fight had become, which only seemed to encourage Zoey, who got back into stance. At the wrong time, unfortunately.

Right as her legs bounced towards their usual positions, her opponent ducked down and swung one leg out, crashing against both of Zoey's feet and sending her down onto the canvas. Zoey's eyes went wide and she let out a squeak of terror as the ground suddenly came rushing up to her. The Japanese teen rolled onto her back after landing, and brought her knees up to protect herself from whatever Ty might attempt.

Unfortunately again, the Indian performed a rather impressive backflip from a standing position, landing right on top of Zoey's legs and catching the little native in a second small package pin. The referee dropped to the mat and slapped one hand down, yelling "One!" while Zoey began to squirm, bucking her hips up and trying to kick the Indian off before the count got any further.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Ty lee thought everything was going to go her way after she kicked out Zoey's legs from under her. And at the time the former acrobat's plan was working as the redhead falls down and from their it when to hell as Ty lee would preform a backflip and land on her hands before going for the standing senton.

What the Indian native did not know was that Zoey brought her knees up so while both were in pain from the impact at least Ty lee was able to pin her opponent with a small package. With her back hurting like crazy from landing right on top of her opponent's knees the referee would still start to count as he only got to one before Zoey was able to kick the former acrobat off her.

Landing onto the canvas right on her back caused Ty lee to scream as so far her attempts to show off were only causing the Indian native more problems then they were worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Zoey's knees jammed into her own chest when Ty's weight slammed down on top of her. It knocked all the air out of her and left her quite badly winded and panting for air when the Indian was finally kicked off and the pin broke.

She rolled over onto her hands and knees and desperately tried to get air back into her body, it felt awful, as if she were going to vomit and pass out at the same time. Luckily, Ty hadn't faired any better, and neither girl found themselves able to stand back up very quickly. Zoey slowly made her way over to the ropes and grabbed hold.

With their help, Zoey climbed back onto her feet and took a moment to catch her breath, her big blue eyes watching Ty incase she tried anything over the next few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Both girls did not walk away with out feeling pain as Ty lee could not even lay on her back at the moment and was quick to roll onto her stomach and lay on it for a moment. After that she would slowly crawl towards the ropes inch by inch as she turned her head for a second and stared into the redhead's eyes and knew both were out of it for a few minutes.

As both girls reached the ropes they would use them to help pull themselves onto their feet while the AFW crowd starts to clap as Ty lee would turn around and hang into them as she looks at Zoey. Both wrestlers would stare into each others eyes once again from opposite sides of the ring as she yells ''so did you enjoy seeing what i can do?'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:20 pm

It seemed that they had both stood up at the same time, but Zoey was faring better when it came to recovery. She pushed away from the ropes and couldn't help but laugh at Ty, "You hurt yourself more than you hurt me, silly." she responded. It took another second for her to be breathing normally, and she looked across at Ty one more time.

If the Indian was still leaning on the ropes, Zoey would throw herself back and come sprinting at her as fast as the redhead's body would allow, jumping high up into the air and kicking both legs forwards to try and knock Ty over the ropes with a dropkick. It'd be a visually impressive move, and quite a devastating one at that if it landed.

If she had come forwards since then, Zoey would sprint forwards at her and jump upwards with the intention of vaulting over Ty's body, and catching the Indian's head on her way down. If her arm caught something, she'd hit the girl with a devastating DDT, putting her down again.

Neither move was particularly safe, Ty could easily avoid or reverse them if she saw what the native was trying to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next